Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
uziq
Member
+304|2144
'cow-punk'? is that a fucking genre? and these people sport edmund burke epigraphs?

'the departed' is the genre. and it sucks turbo-dong.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,865|5324|949

out of all the users here who would have an islamic prayer chant as one of their most played, macbeth is the one I would have guessed.

I bet Dilbert has a nice acapella version of hava nagila he listens to on his drives home.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+362|2411
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowpunk

I have the song " I'm Shipping Up To Boston" on my playlist only because the opening beat is so good. Just delete the rest of the song.

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+362|2411

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

out of all the users here who would have an islamic prayer chant as one of their most played, macbeth is the one I would have guessed.

I bet Dilbert has a nice acapella version of hava nagila he listens to on his drives home.
It's called a Nasheed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasheed

I came to like some of the songs after watching jihadist videos.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,865|5324|949

SuperJail Warden wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowpunk

I have the song " I'm Shipping Up To Boston" on my playlist only because the opening beat is so good. Just delete the rest of the song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsxcZol_FEE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u_r7aLKWi4
people who listen to this would have no problem spitting on you and calling you a darkie
uziq
Member
+304|2144
nobody in ireland likes that shit.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+362|2411

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowpunk

I have the song " I'm Shipping Up To Boston" on my playlist only because the opening beat is so good. Just delete the rest of the song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsxcZol_FEE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u_r7aLKWi4
people who listen to this would have no problem spitting on you and calling you a darkie
I don't care for the Irish either. I like that beat for the song.

My most played list very diverse. We got Japanese, and Arabic music. I am truly a citizen of the world.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,003|4050|London, England
Here's a song for Macbeth:


If he gets the hidden meaning he'll be down the rabbit hole all night.

Last edited by Jay (2020-05-26 18:19:38)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+362|2411
I am going to look into. You know Jay if you didn't say you were Swedish I would have assumed you were Irish. Your personal story, face, and personality are all very Irish. Irish are my least favorite of the Western European Catholics.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,003|4050|London, England
Oh? I thought you said I was Jewish.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+741|5376|United States of America
I'm forced to assume that all the music I post sounds as bland and boring as whenever I listen to something someone else posts.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,003|4050|London, England
Ska sucks and you picked a Rancid song that might as well be Rock the Casbah. Happy?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+362|2411
I like ska. Ken probably says I am not allowed to listen to that too. Meanwhile he listens to rap music as if the blacks wouldn't play the knockout game on him and rob him if they had the chance.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,865|5324|949

SuperJail Warden wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowpunk

I have the song " I'm Shipping Up To Boston" on my playlist only because the opening beat is so good. Just delete the rest of the song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsxcZol_FEE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u_r7aLKWi4
people who listen to this would have no problem spitting on you and calling you a darkie
I don't care for the Irish either. I like that beat for the song.

My most played list very diverse. We got Japanese, and Arabic music. I am truly a citizen of the world.
Yes, very diverse. A cartoon theme song and a terror porn soundtrack. You are such a man of culture, macbeth!
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,865|5324|949

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I like ska. Ken probably says I am not allowed to listen to that too. Meanwhile he listens to rap music as if the blacks wouldn't play the knockout game on him and rob him if they had the chance.
I was a rude boy in junior high/1-2 years in high school. 3rd wave ska was born in SoCal. I have many fond memories of ska.

This is a go to for me. I saw this band live and skanked on stage then dove in to the crowd. The band gave me a t shirt and said "give it up for "skanking boy".



so catchy!

"the blacks" have not done any of the sort in the probably 200+ hip hop shows I've attended.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,865|5324|949

Jay wrote:

Ska sucks and you picked a Rancid song that might as well be Rock the Casbah. Happy?


DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+741|5376|United States of America

Jay wrote:

Ska sucks and you picked a Rancid song that might as well be Rock the Casbah. Happy?
That's just like... your opinion, man. No idea what you mean by the Rock the Casbah part, though.

EDIT: Like Mac, I do quite enjoy it. I do find ska is quite a feel-good genre. I like how lively it is and it always puts me in a good mood.

Last edited by DesertFox- (2020-05-26 18:47:18)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+362|2411

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:


people who listen to this would have no problem spitting on you and calling you a darkie
I don't care for the Irish either. I like that beat for the song.

My most played list very diverse. We got Japanese, and Arabic music. I am truly a citizen of the world.
Yes, very diverse. A cartoon theme song and a terror porn soundtrack. You are such a man of culture, macbeth!
The Nasheed is not a terrorist song. Why do you assume just because it has the word Allah in it it is terrorist porn?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,003|4050|London, England
Anti-Manifesto is better, but yes!
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,003|4050|London, England

DesertFox- wrote:

Jay wrote:

Ska sucks and you picked a Rancid song that might as well be Rock the Casbah. Happy?
That's just like... your opinion, man. No idea what you mean by the Rock the Casbah part, though.

EDIT: Like Mac, I do quite enjoy it. I do find ska is quite a feel-good genre. I like how lively it is and it always puts me in a good mood.
Rancid sucks, but if you were to ask someone to name a Rancid song it would either be Roots Radical or Ruby Soho. If you were to ask a casual "fan" of The Clash what their favorite song was it would be Should I Stay or Should I Go or Rock the Casbah, both of which are among their shittiest songs.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,865|5324|949

SuperJail Warden wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:


I don't care for the Irish either. I like that beat for the song.

My most played list very diverse. We got Japanese, and Arabic music. I am truly a citizen of the world.
Yes, very diverse. A cartoon theme song and a terror porn soundtrack. You are such a man of culture, macbeth!
The Nasheed is not a terrorist song. Why do you assume just because it has the word Allah in it it is terrorist porn?
didn't you say it caught your ear while you were watching jihadist videos? Or did I misunderstand?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,003|4050|London, England
Transplants were better than Rancid, and they still sucked because Tim Armstrong is a huge tool.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,865|5324|949

Jay wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

Jay wrote:

Ska sucks and you picked a Rancid song that might as well be Rock the Casbah. Happy?
That's just like... your opinion, man. No idea what you mean by the Rock the Casbah part, though.

EDIT: Like Mac, I do quite enjoy it. I do find ska is quite a feel-good genre. I like how lively it is and it always puts me in a good mood.
Rancid sucks, but if you were to ask someone to name a Rancid song it would either be Roots Radical or Ruby Soho. If you were to ask a casual "fan" of The Clash what their favorite song was it would be Should I Stay or Should I Go or Rock the Casbah, both of which are among their shittiest songs.
Time Bomb. Salvation. Fall Back Down

Roots Radicals would be pretty low on that list I think.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+362|2411

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:


Yes, very diverse. A cartoon theme song and a terror porn soundtrack. You are such a man of culture, macbeth!
The Nasheed is not a terrorist song. Why do you assume just because it has the word Allah in it it is terrorist porn?
didn't you say it caught your ear while you were watching jihadist videos? Or did I misunderstand?
Not that song. You clearly misunderstood and should apologize to the Muslim community.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,003|4050|London, England

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Jay wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:


That's just like... your opinion, man. No idea what you mean by the Rock the Casbah part, though.

EDIT: Like Mac, I do quite enjoy it. I do find ska is quite a feel-good genre. I like how lively it is and it always puts me in a good mood.
Rancid sucks, but if you were to ask someone to name a Rancid song it would either be Roots Radical or Ruby Soho. If you were to ask a casual "fan" of The Clash what their favorite song was it would be Should I Stay or Should I Go or Rock the Casbah, both of which are among their shittiest songs.
Time Bomb. Salvation. Fall Back Down

Roots Radicals would be pretty low on that list I think.
Can we agree that Rancid sucks?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2020 Jeff Minard