Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
SuperJail Warden
Member
+350|2362
This pandemic will not last forever. There is a whole life waiting for you when it is over. So what are your PP Plans?

I made a promise to myself that once this is over I will become the man I was always meant to be.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e7/a1/c9/e7a1c91db55a940766212a60bf341d90.png
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,676|5379|Oxferd
Mac from Always Sunny?
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
SuperJail Warden
Member
+350|2362
No that Jamie Lannister
uziq
Member
+285|2094
depending on the season, i’m going to paris or lisbon for an extended working holiday.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,694|4748|eXtreme to the maX
I think I'll go to Melbourne to, erm, stimulate the economy.

I pretty well always stay here.

https://q-cf.bstatic.com/images/hotel/max1024x768/326/32699108.jpg

https://www.langhamhotels.com/cdn-4fde5ba3/globalassets/lhr/tl-melbourne/rooms/tlmel-terrace-view-2014-hires-1680-945.jpg

https://www.langhamhotels.com/cdn-747086f6/globalassets/lhr/tl-melbourne/offers/dining/tlmel-aria-bar-and-lounge-gallery-1680-945.jpg

Will also have a few weekends in some country areas.

Also need to spend a lot more time getting my robot-friend up and running and making saleable products.
I've done the groundwork and the development, now to plough along and knock stuff out.

Think I'll buy a camera, maybe a mountain bike, also a shooting training system.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2020-05-10 02:48:12)

Epstein didn't kill himself
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,676|5379|Oxferd
I meant a God fearing fat gay person
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
SuperJail Warden
Member
+350|2362
He should fear God. He fucked up twice.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,002|4000|London, England
Probably still be building my deck. Maybe I'll be done by 2024
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Member
+350|2362
You go back to work tomorrow? Good luck.
uziq
Member
+285|2094
I think I'll go to Melbourne to, erm, stimulate the economy.
you do know those poor women send most of their cash back home or pay it up to their pimp right? it's all going back to the underworld of saigon.

Last edited by uziq (2020-05-10 05:47:55)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,002|4000|London, England

SuperJail Warden wrote:

You go back to work tomorrow? Good luck.
Thanks
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
Member
+285|2094
thanks. i hate it.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+691|4185|Toronto
I'm likely going to head up to the cottage for a few weeks and make my biggest decision whether I drink on the dock or the deck. Go for dinner in the small towns in the area, go canoeing through the locks, have friends visit for a couple of days of partying.

My projects at work are going full steam rn, so we'll see how much time I can take as a block.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,002|4000|London, England

Pochsy wrote:

I'm likely going to head up to the cottage for a few weeks and make my biggest decision whether I drink on the dock or the deck. Go for dinner in the small towns in the area, go canoeing through the locks, have friends visit for a couple of days of partying.

My projects at work are going full steam rn, so we'll see how much time I can take as a block.
You ever been up to the area around Honey Harbour?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Larssen
Member
+24|529
motorcycle license
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,002|4000|London, England
I miss my motorcycle sometimes
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+740|5327|United States of America
I'm due for a vacation this year. My colleagues were saying in January I needed to take a fancy beach vacation because my last couple have been to mountains and shit out west. I also had planned a 30th birthday party to bring together my friends from across the country and that was postponed, too.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+691|4185|Toronto

Jay wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

I'm likely going to head up to the cottage for a few weeks and make my biggest decision whether I drink on the dock or the deck. Go for dinner in the small towns in the area, go canoeing through the locks, have friends visit for a couple of days of partying.

My projects at work are going full steam rn, so we'll see how much time I can take as a block.
You ever been up to the area around Honey Harbour?
Yep, lots of times. Several friends have cottages in the Muskoka's. Some near Midland, some near Huntsville, and a few right in Honey Harbour. Beautiful area. I'm headed out towards Kingston and the Thousand Islands, though.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
lil_droo
Post limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+6|137

Jay wrote:

I miss my motorcycle sometimes
why'd u get rid of it? kids? the only people i know that stopped riding was because they had kids so they didn't wanna risk dying or getting seriously hurt. makes sense tho, u gotta be a little more responsible and risk aware once u have a family

anyways idk what my plans are. i was sorta throwing the idea of a rainy season costa rica trip up in the air for early summer but looks like that might be done for. maybe fall things will be better. mostly i just want things to go back to normal. i wanna eat in crowded restaurants, play poker, go to a dodgers game, see live shows with big crowds and shit where everyones just vibing, simple shit. i also hope ski resorts are operating somewhat normally next winter. i don't wanna wait in like half hour long lift lines due to social distancing measures or deal with staggered entrance times etc.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,002|4000|London, England

Pochsy wrote:

Jay wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

I'm likely going to head up to the cottage for a few weeks and make my biggest decision whether I drink on the dock or the deck. Go for dinner in the small towns in the area, go canoeing through the locks, have friends visit for a couple of days of partying.

My projects at work are going full steam rn, so we'll see how much time I can take as a block.
You ever been up to the area around Honey Harbour?
Yep, lots of times. Several friends have cottages in the Muskoka's. Some near Midland, some near Huntsville, and a few right in Honey Harbour. Beautiful area. I'm headed out towards Kingston and the Thousand Islands, though.
My cousin is from Cambridge and got married last August. Spent 5 days at a house on Mermaid Island after her wedding. I'd go back post-pandemic
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,002|4000|London, England

lil_droo wrote:

Jay wrote:

I miss my motorcycle sometimes
why'd u get rid of it? kids? the only people i know that stopped riding was because they had kids so they didn't wanna risk dying or getting seriously hurt. makes sense tho, u gotta be a little more responsible and risk aware once u have a family

anyways idk what my plans are. i was sorta throwing the idea of a rainy season costa rica trip up in the air for early summer but looks like that might be done for. maybe fall things will be better. mostly i just want things to go back to normal. i wanna eat in crowded restaurants, play poker, go to a dodgers game, see live shows with big crowds and shit where everyones just vibing, simple shit. i also hope ski resorts are operating somewhat normally next winter. i don't wanna wait in like half hour long lift lines due to social distancing measures or deal with staggered entrance times etc.
I went down on it doing about 70 MPH. Walked away with a bloody knee, but it spooked me. I fixed it up, but I could never ride safely anymore. I had a mental block that stopped me from leaning over to turn. This was about 12 years ago, so I'm sure I'm over it by now.

But now, with kids, yeah. Every once in a while I get the idea in my head that it would be nice to be riding right now, and then I see some sport bike crunched on the highway and it goes away. It was fun in my 20s.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Larssen
Member
+24|529
I've been mulling it over for a while now and just decided I'm going to do it. I know the statistics but they overwhelmingly involve speeding kids and people who don't wear protection. If you account for those two, the odds of a bad crash aren't far off from just driving a car.

Also I saw the triumph rocket 3 r and that thing is so cool I want one.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,002|4000|London, England

Larssen wrote:

I've been mulling it over for a while now and just decided I'm going to do it. I know the statistics but they overwhelmingly involve speeding kids and people who don't wear protection. If you account for those two, the odds of a bad crash aren't far off from just driving a car.

Also I saw the triumph rocket 3 r and that thing is so cool I want one.
I had one of these:

https://cdn-0.totalmotorcycle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/2004-Triumph-SpeedTriplec-small.jpg

Did a lot of dumb stuff on it when I was 24-25 and invincible. I would love to get a Bonneville now and just cruise.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
Member
+285|2094
my dad has had a bunch of ducatis and even some 1100 racing category motoguzzis.

frightening machines to be honest.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,676|5379|Oxferd
I like your dad
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2020 Jeff Minard