Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+741|5376|United States of America
Did you have to research these questions or is this all from memory? The only things I knew recalled were the Triggerhappy and Kmarion things. Don't think I ever knew what lowing did - thought his job was to get paid to be on bf2s somehow.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+362|2411

Jay wrote:

She's already knocked up. No worries, mate.
You underestimate the power of my imagination.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,676|5429|Oxferd
I have one question Mac, why did you include your Billie eilish fantasy in my story.
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+362|2411

RTHKI wrote:

I have one question Mac, why did you include your Billie eilish fantasy in my story.
I don't know what you mean. Your girlfriend was named Crystal and looked like
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/95/4c/0f/954c0fbd4a10ad5c1caa87701bc9c81d.jpg
Larssen
Member
+30|579
I don't like that musician. Not to say she isn't talented but I can't imagine a concert of emo whisper pop being any fun at all. Music that could only exist in the internet age.

Also for some reason I'm posting twice.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,003|4050|London, England

Larssen wrote:

I don't like that musician. Not to say she isn't talented but I can't imagine a concert of emo whisper pop being any fun at all. Music that could only exist in the internet age.

Also for some reason I'm posting twice.
Log out and log back in
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,003|4050|London, England
anyone remember when burnzz was posting 5 times for each post? Imagine the post counts that could be achieved!
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+362|2411

SuperJail Warden wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

uziq wrote:

Kmar
Great job. groan Not a cuck

Fourth Question:

1. Which user claimed to have been a Buddhist and a Libertarian at two separate times in his life? 

A. Flaming Maniac
B. Jay
C. Turquoise
D. Ken Jennings
By process of elimination, Turquoise is the answer.

Fifth Question:

1. What was the profession of the user 'Lowing'?

A. Automotive mechanic
B. Automotive engineer
C. Helicopter mechanic
D. Aerospace engineer
The correct answer is indeed helicopter mechanic.

Sixth Question:

Who was the liberal Irish BF2s member who held the line against the conservatives during the Bush Years?

A. McMinty
B. Big Mac
C. CamPoe
D. ^*AlphA*^
Larssen
Member
+30|579
Maybe it goes nuts if you're logged in on multiple devices
Larssen
Member
+30|579
c
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,003|4050|London, England

SuperJail Warden wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:


Great job. groan Not a cuck

Fourth Question:

1. Which user claimed to have been a Buddhist and a Libertarian at two separate times in his life? 

A. Flaming Maniac
B. Jay
C. Turquoise
D. Ken Jennings
By process of elimination, Turquoise is the answer.

Fifth Question:

1. What was the profession of the user 'Lowing'?

A. Automotive mechanic
B. Automotive engineer
C. Helicopter mechanic
D. Aerospace engineer
The correct answer is indeed helicopter mechanic.

Sixth Question:

Who was the liberal Irish BF2s member who held the line against the conservatives during the Bush Years?

A. McMinty
B. Big Mac
C. CamPoe
D. ^*AlphA*^
CamPoe
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+362|2411

Larssen wrote:

c
I knew it. You are an old member. Reveal your true name.
Adams_BJ
Turns out you were cucked
+2,037|5314|Little Bentcock
Campoe the filthy ginger
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,003|4050|London, England

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Larssen wrote:

c
I knew it. You are an old member. Reveal your true name.
https://i.imgur.com/iVdDERg.gif

Last edited by Jay (2020-05-08 06:29:37)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
Member
+304|2144
it's been obvious that larssen is an old member. i am struggling honestly to think who, though. a few of the irish liberal intelligentsia types went to europe a lot for work (most irish do). but i think larssen is thoroughly european. I can smell the mayonnaise emanating from his posts. i would have guessed kampframmer but he went down a more literary route and now no doubt teaches interpretation theory to the bohemian children of utrecht analysts.
Larssen
Member
+30|579
Obviously I played BF2 some 15 years ago and posted in the battlefield games section every once in a while. Would have to disappoint though because everywhere else I was only a lurker.

au├čerdem ist deutsch meine muttersprache

Last edited by Larssen (2020-05-08 07:04:40)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+362|2411
Seventh Question

What was the username of a high karma British troll member banned in the early years of bf2s?

1. stryyker
2. Spawnofthemist
3. WilhelmSissener
4. polarbearz
Adams_BJ
Turns out you were cucked
+2,037|5314|Little Bentcock
2
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+362|2411
God damn it.

8th Question

Which user dated the site owner in real life?

1. Eifa
2. Tucker
3. KtotheIMMY
4. Kimmmmmm
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,003|4050|London, England

SuperJail Warden wrote:

God damn it.

8th Question

Which user dated the site owner in real life?

1. Eifa
2. Tucker
3. KtotheIMMY
4. Kimmmmmm
Kimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+362|2411

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

God damn it.

8th Question

Which user dated the site owner in real life?

1. Eifa
2. Tucker
3. KtotheIMMY
4. Kimmmmmm
Kimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Sorry that is wrong.

Would you like a cuck narrative? Think carefully.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,003|4050|London, England
I miss the bf2s ladies, they added to the ambiance
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,697|4798|eXtreme to the maX
Which BF2S Lady tried chatting up Dilbert_X through PMs.

1. Eifa
2. LittleBitchy
3. Kimmmm
4. Tucker
Epstein didn't kill himself
Larssen
Member
+30|579
I imagine the poor lass no longer lives after unknowingly engaging in such dangerous behaviour
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+362|2411

Dilbert_X wrote:

Which BF2S Lady tried chatting up Dilbert_X through PMs.

1. Eifa
2. LittleBitchy
3. Kimmmm
4. Tucker
Would you like to answer my question? I have a narrative ready for you.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2020 Jeff Minard