uziq
+492|3450
Lmfao these cuck stories are good. I kinda wanna get cucked in this thread but not really. That shit hits kinda close to home since I got cheated on before. It's a long story. I wasn't truly cucked but still
this actually made me laugh out loud.

if you'd asked me back in 2008 who was the top candidate for a cucking, it would have been droo.

great title for a memoir: 'truly cucked'.

Last edited by uziq (2020-05-11 04:07:33)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3717

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Jay wrote:

Sure
It's a warm and sunny day in Long Island. You decide to take your two sons to your friends pool and relax a little. You want to take your wife but she complains of not feeling well. So you pack up your boys and head off. You are only at your friends place for a little while before one of the boys doesn't feel well and has a tantrum. So you decide to pack it up early and head home. You are frustrated with your son causing a scene and overwhelmed dealing with two young boys. You forget to call your wife because you are so mad about having to deal with this instead of working on the deck. You put the kids in the car, slam the door, and book it home. When you reach your house you see your wife's co-worker outside of your house screaming at it "he needs to know, they need to know". You put the car in park and rush over to see what is going on. Your wife's co-worker instantly sucker punches you in in the face and gets on top of you to keep hitting. You two are wrestling on the ground for awhile before your pregnant wife comes outside to break you up while screaming stop. Once separated to co-worker screams at you that "those are my boys. Those are my boys" over and over again. You look at your wife who is crying and begging you to come inside and talk. Turns out you were cucked.
While you process what it going on, your wife's co-worker notices the van and screams "are they there? They're in there?" He runs towards the van and  pokes his head in to see his two frightened children looking back at him. As soon as he get out "I'm your dad", you tackle him from behind. You continue to wrestle with the man who ruined your family until the police arrive and break up the fight. After the police make sense of the situation, everyone agrees to not press charges if the co-worker goes home and you work on this like adults later. Once the co-worker leaves, you go inside with your wife and kids and you grab your wife and scream "how could you do this?! I loved you! You fucking bitch!". You then begin choking her while your kids scream in terror at the domestic violence unfolding. You see your wife start to go blue and you let go before you accidentally kill her. While she is on the floor gasping for air, you run to your bedroom and retrieve a pistol from the closet. You put it in a bag, and run to your car without saying a word to your frightened family. You get in your car and drive to the park.

You sit in your car in the park's parking lot with the pistol on your lap thinking about just ending your life now. But suddenly a voice from the back of mind tells you "you are a soldier. Man up, private". It is the voice of the guy who introduced you libertarianism and some other things in the military. The voice then says "that's your family. you go take back control of your home". You agree with this voice and come to the conclusion "those are my kids. I raised them. I will be the dad I never had". You put the gun away and drive home. Your wife is afraid at first when you come in but once she sees your crying eyes, she realizes you aren't there to hurt her. You tell her you forgive her and you still are those kids dad no matter what. After that you two work on therapy together for a few months until you have come to accept that you are now raising another man's kids like your step dad raised you.

While your marriage improves, the American economy doesn't. You eventually lose your job as schools no longer need air conditioners because they have not reopened. Your wife and her former co-worker lose their jobs too so her income and his child support aren't coming in to make payments on the house or finish the deck. You are getting desperate and like many white men contemplate some combo of murder-suicide to get out of this situation. One day you are on bf2s and you see Macbeth shit talking small business owners. Newbie comes in to defend entrepreneurship and explains how he needs to expand his tranny workshop into a full tranny factory. He needs workers and in desperation you PM him asking for details about his business transforming grown men into women. You explain part of your situation but not enough that will embarrass you if Uzique finds out. Newbie offers to hire you and even help you resettle in Washington. You take him up on his offer, let the bank take the home, and pack up your family for a new life in Washington.

When you get to Washington, it turns out Newbie kept his word and more. He helped you get a place close to his new tranny factory and not far from his home. He even got your wife a job there too. You get to know newbie not just as a boss or a friend but as man. You come to respect his Mormon heritage and simple way of life. You even consider converting to Mormonism too. As you settle into your new life in Washington, you take an interest in becoming an outdoors-man and take up a new hobby: hunting. As you conform to your new identity, you spend more time outside of home hunting defenseless small animals. Newbie doesn't care for hunting or hurting animals. He is visibly shaken in fact when he learns Macbeth made it on the K9 squad. So you hunt alone and it brings you an inner peace you haven't felt in years.

One day you leave early in the morning to go on an all day hunting trip to acquire bear meat. The drive to the hunting ground is about an hour and once you arrive you realize you made a big mistake. You took the wrong AR-15 with you. So you drive back another hour and make it home. You pull up to your house, put your key in the door, walk in and are suddenly face to face with Newbie who is checking his boots for spiders before he runs out of your house.

Turns out you have by cucked by newbie.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

My favorite part is the idea that Jay has more than one AR-15.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5356|London, England

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I dunno this whole thing is feeling derailed by ig's pee fetish. Maybe Macbeth should work him into the Jay story instead.
feeling shy?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3717

Jay wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I dunno this whole thing is feeling derailed by ig's pee fetish. Maybe Macbeth should work him into the Jay story instead.
feeling shy?
He probably feels satisfied.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

You had me on the edge of my seat for a moment with the mention of spooky boot spiders. But thinking back, the real sinister overtones were in you being given a badge and a dog. Cliffhanger.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3717
I just don't get where you get this idea that I am a danger to animals from. I love animals. I am a big supporter of animal protection laws in fact.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

Probably from contemplating killing the family dog.

Would have probably looked like a scene from Omen. Or Hellraiser.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3717
Just because I tried to kill one dog doesn't make me a dog murderer. That one moment of weakness doesn't define who I am. I get along fine with the dog now.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

You were probably pretty close to being featured in a documentary about internet sleuths hunting down a brutal animal killer.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6104|eXtreme to the maX

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

My favorite part is the idea that Jay has more than one AR-15.
His wife only just let him buy a shotgun, Jay's never going to have an AR-15.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
uziq
+492|3450
the stupidity oozing off the page is mindblowing.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Can you revive the thread where he asks if kitty stomping should be legal?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

You were probably pretty close to being featured in a documentary about internet sleuths hunting down a brutal animal killer.
I said that last week. Stop copying me!
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3717

Jay wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Can you revive the thread where he asks if kitty stomping should be legal?
I changed my mind. And you shouldn't suck up to newbie considering he cucked you.
lil_droo
+19|1493
ig can u elaborate more on the piss play thing. Are u like into girls pissing on u or vice versa? Got any stories?

I'm not into it but I would let a girl piss on me. She would have to be hella hot tho and way out of my league so not likely to happen, like super pretty face and nice body for sure. I've been single for a while and now with this corona shit it's harder to meet girls so I'm somewhat desperate.

The hipster girl I dated that was into the crystals and shit was also into rough play. She went both ways. I let her tie me up and slap me around, nothing too crazy. Did the same with her. Also wanted me to choke her which I felt pretty uncomfortable with tbh. Worried about hurting her plus I don't really like being dominant with women. It was pretty hot when she took charge with me tho

Edit: I definitely dont fuck with cuck shit tho

Last edited by lil_droo (2020-05-11 09:41:09)

gang shit
uziq
+492|3450
30 years on this earth, of sleet and snow and parching under a desert sun, and never, never have i yet weathered thoughts of androoz's sex life.

please make it stop. ctrl+alt+del life.exe
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3717
Androo's post remind me of my own. He could be my little brother.
gurdeep
­
+812|4753|proll­y
I'd only let a girl pee on my face if she was like an 8+.  Otherwise just on my cock/stomach during sex or legs or whatever in the shower. Kinda hard to find girls who would let you pee on their face/in their mouth unfortunately
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3717
This is really great stuff. Thank you for sharing. How did you come to find this fetish?
gurdeep
­
+812|4753|proll­y
Not really sure honestly. I used to date a squirter when I lived in Mexico, so I guess it evolved from that
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3717
So how do girls usually react when you ask them to piss on you?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3717
ig you seem like the sort of guy who would be interested in a custom cuckold narrative. Do you want one to see if it excites you and maybe that could be a thing for you?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

Last January i was in San Francisco for work. I had meetings all day on Friday, and since i had no idea when they would end, I decided I would just stay an extra night and fly out in the morning. I took up a seat by myself at the end of the hotel bar, ordered dinner and had a few drinks. About 2 hours in, a couple sat down next to me and also had dinner/drinks. They were friendly, and being the social butterfly i am, we engaged in a bit of small talk about why i was there, blah blah. The wife excused herself to the restroom, and the husband leaned over to me and said, "hey, my wife thinks you're really hot, you should take her back to your room." I nervously laughed it off and was like, "yeah, she is hot, haha." She WAS hot - she was a 29 year old half viet hottie - totally someone i would hit on at a bar if she didn't show up with a dude and a wedding ring on her finger.

She came back and we all started bullshitting here and there for a while. Then the husband gets up, pays their check and announces to the wife and I that he's leaving! The wife and I sat and had another drink and then she looks at me and says, "well, should I go home, or are you going to invite me in to your room?"

I ended up banging some dude's wife in my hotel all night long. When i was reflecting on it later, i realized i was definitely targeted as a guy sitting by himself at the end of the bar. It was my first time, but definitely not theirs.

I still keep in touch and she told me there's an open invitation any time I'm in SF for work (which used to be pretty often), but I haven't taken her up on the offer again.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

I would not believe the story above if anyone told it to me. I completely understand the skepticism - it reads like something out of Penthouse Letters, I know

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard