SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3721

uziq wrote:

Jay wrote:

uziq wrote:

please do because there is no way i have ever been afraid of you coming to get me, jay. you are really flattering yourself. what were you hoping to do, show up 25 miles outside of london at some student accommodation and body-slam a kid? holy shit bro!!!

i didn't even live in london 7 years ago, so a rather confusing picture.

imagine being a 40-year-old man with two children posting threats on the internet. the big bad bully criticised my covid posts!

anyway. the death rate is nothing like H1N1. even a cursory google search could inform you.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavir … eath-rate/

but maybe it's just cucked and over-emotional liberal media.
Maybe one should turn down the cocksucker routine when his real name and home location is well known. Generally, once one approaches ones thirties, being a nasty asshole on the internet has lost it's charm. I already tried politeness with you.
also you reported my posts to the moderators when i used your name on here. what's with the tough guy routine all of a sudden? threatening people with their personal information and then getting upset when your own is casually used, with no malice intended? lol
Lol it's like we are in a doxing Cold War. Mutually Assured Destruction is the only thing keeping our careers safe.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
uziq
+492|3453
i've never intended to do anything malign with jay's details, nor yours for that matter. this is an internet forum.

i don't know what the deal is with this 'uzique tried to be friends with me' line. i have dozens of PMs from dilbert too and we regularly clash on here. it's an i n t e r n e t forum.

i don't know what he thinks he's proving by digging up internet threats of yore and making new ones now. who else here is ever doing that? it's sad.

meanwhile we're back at 'it's no more dangerous than flu', lol ffs.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

Jay wrote:

Maybe one should turn down the cocksucker routine when his real name and home location is well known. Generally, once one approaches ones thirties, being a nasty asshole on the internet has lost it's charm. I already tried politeness with you.
Jay, who in a towering fit slung insult after insult and cussed us all out a week or so ago and is threatening to fly to Europe to give a fellow user a beatdown during his pandemic honeymoon.

But sure, Uzique is obviously the asshole here.
uziq
+492|3453
i think he means he was going to come and hurt me on the way to his honeymoon years ago. which is just bizarre. i knew his full name. we were facebook friends. it was a foreign country. i wasn't living in london. he was on his way to his honeymoon. i mean, i don't know at what point i was supposed to feel a genuine threat. lol. it's actually ridiculous.

a grown man being reduced to this behaviour because he's a dumbshit and doesn't like being wrong about coronavirus. sad!

reminds you of the trump-meister himself lashing out.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

Aw, dang. It would have been so juicy if he were flying to Greece for a 2020 virus honeymoon. Oh well, robbed of that potential ribbing opportunity.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England

uziq wrote:

i think he means he was going to come and hurt me on the way to his honeymoon years ago. which is just bizarre. i knew his full name. we were facebook friends. it was a foreign country. i wasn't living in london. he was on his way to his honeymoon. i mean, i don't know at what point i was supposed to feel a genuine threat. lol. it's actually ridiculous.

a grown man being reduced to this behaviour because he's a dumbshit and doesn't like being wrong about coronavirus. sad!

Aaron, playing a tough guy on the internet doesn't work when you are in fact not a tough guy. If you wanted to be billy badass you probably should not have shared your pictures or your personal details. For all I know, dilbert is 7'0" tall and can crush boulders. You? You like the cutting remark but clearly have a glass jaw. Just shut the fuck up and stop shitting on everyone. Your act was old ten years ago. It hasn't aged well.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3721
Jay would in fact win this hypothetical fight. We should explore this truth in detail.
uziq
+492|3453
i just posted the details of my apartment building and the guy has me on messenger. he could probably even text my phone number because of the facebook link.

i am not afraid of the big bad wolf. it's really silly to even get into this sort of discussion. what's he going to do, ruin his life because someone teased him on the internet?

:')
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Aw, dang. It would have been so juicy if he were flying to Greece for a 2020 virus honeymoon. Oh well, robbed of that potential ribbing opportunity.
I got married in 2012. Sorry newbie, I'm taken.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Jay would in fact win this hypothetical fight. We should explore this truth in detail.
https://i.imgur.com/CODCEyt.png
Best I could find mac. The bulk of it must've been on messenger
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
+492|3453

Jay wrote:

uziq wrote:

Aaron, playing a tough guy on the internet doesn't work when you are in fact not a tough guy. If you wanted to be billy badass you probably should not have shared your pictures or your personal details. For all I know, dilbert is 7'0" tall and can crush boulders. You? You like the cutting remark but clearly have a glass jaw. Just shut the fuck up and stop shitting on everyone. Your act was old ten years ago. It hasn't aged well.
everyone knows my name is aaron. i play games with people off this board. i've met several members. i freely shared my facebook and freely share my details now. was referring to me by name meant to give me a chill?

when have i played the tough guy? this is a weird line to be taking. u k hon?
uziq
+492|3453

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

yes i was so afraid! how convenient, neither the messages before or after have me 'grovelling'. quite the opposite: your personal threats were clearly as funny and ridiculous then as they are now. i clearly switched to a different platform! i knew you'd dox our PMs in the future!

Last edited by uziq (2020-05-01 18:32:41)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX
Guys, settle down or imma kick all your asses when air travel gets going again.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3721

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

First off, really great cutting and pasting work. Secondly and more importantly, I have the time to wait for Facebook messenger post too.

Again, great work.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

If anything positive has come of this thread, it's that my mental image of Dilbert is now tentatively of Andre the Giant.

Jay, I'm glad you're back (as easily predicted). We only advanced like ten pages without your venomous insight.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3721
Dilbert is the only man here worth fearing. He will shoot you with his wood gun.
uziq
+492|3453
i think anyone with a nostalgic attachment to a video game forum from 2007 should probably stop going on about what a tough macho guy they are. this is dweeby shit. i've never claimed to be a cage fighter. i've posted pictures of myself 'cuz i'M fiNe wiTh whO i AM
uziq
+492|3453

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

First off, really great cutting and pasting work. Secondly and more importantly, I have the time to wait for Facebook messenger post too.

Again, great work.
i actually love that i've got enough under his skin that he's been browsing through dozens of prattle PMs and forum jerking-off from eight years ago, for at least 30 minutes.

and the best he could find was me expressing the same response and attitude as i am now: laughter and derision.

amazing!

Last edited by uziq (2020-05-01 18:45:47)

uziq
+492|3453

uziq wrote:

also, this diary, written from inside china by an ex-bureaucrat, is one of the best things i’ve read to give insight on the situation and mood there. very interesting context.

https://www.lrb.co.uk/the-paper/v42/n08 … ying/diary
back on topic, i think you guys should read the account of china. in a way they are laughing at us. but it seems quite humane.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

Jay wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

But you weren't.
Death rate is near H1N1.
infection rate is much higher though, which means more people die. Are you sure that's what you said?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

Jay wrote:

uziq wrote:

when did you ever threaten me and scare me with physical violence? lmao. please find the example of me 'grovelling and begging'. why would i ever be intimidated by you? you're pathetic.
On my way to Greece for my honeymoon I told you I was going to stop in London. I can probably dig up the mails full of you groveling.
im pretty sure uzi and i joked about drinking whisky and punching each other when i was out there too.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5544|Toronto
Tonight's exchange has made me conclude I should never meet any of you. I value my nose.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Jay wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

But you weren't.
Death rate is near H1N1.
infection rate is much higher though, which means more people die. Are you sure that's what you said?
Infection rate is higher, yep. But we're looking at a mortality rate that is somewhere between 0.2 and 0.3. The more antibody testing they do, the more they see that there are millions of people that have already had it. Over 25% of NYC has had it. Over 20% of the surrounding counties and northern New Jersey have already had it. It was rough at first for the hospitals, mostly because they were unprepared with PPE, but now that the spare hospital capacity has been built up and we've seen the smaller mortality rate, we should be going back to work. 2x or 3x the normal influenza annual deaths is not nothing, but it's not the catastrophe that was predicted by institutions like Imperial College.

We can't keep letting the most risk-averse among us drive the response. It's done real damage.
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
+492|3453
please don't encourage him. i don't want him on my WhatsApp as well.

also the death rate isn't similar to H1N1. it's at least 2x as bad in terms of fatality per million. and the coronavirus death stats are being revised up all the time, due to poor reporting.

america's death rate is low compared to many other countries, but it's still much deadlier than H1N1.

but it's not the catastrophe that was predicted by institutions like Imperial College.
the imperial college model was a first projection in the first month of the pandemic and it predicted figures if countries did nothing.

Last edited by uziq (2020-05-01 19:15:44)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
My wife and I both had positive antibody tests. We're breaking out of quarantine to visit friends tomorrow for the first time in almost two months.
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard