SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3712
With confirmed cases of the coronavirus nearing the 2 million mark, and close to 120,000 dead, the pandemic remains a potent threat around the world even as some countries begin to take careful steps to lift restrictions intended to suffocate the virus.
Death rate of COVID is at 6%. Much more dangerous than the flu.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6701|England. Stoke
Pretty sure they said on the news earlier that weekly death rate in the UK or England at least is the highest on record.

"it's just like the flu though and loads of people die every year from that though, you cowards."
uziq
+492|3444
the UK has fucked it big time. the BBC are obsequious to a fault. posting stories about ‘get well soon boris, the nation is thinking of you!’. the nation is wondering why it took him getting critically ill to take this thing seriously. 10,000 a week didn’t bother him before then. he’s a fucking louse.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3712
There is no way the Chinese have such a low death rate. They are lying. If their numbers were like the western numbers, the death rate would be 10% or higher.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

very astute observation! Do you want to make stock picks for me, Mister?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3712

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

very astute observation! Do you want to make stock picks for me, Mister?
Buy the gold coins for sale on Fox News.
Larssen
+99|1880

uziq wrote:

the UK has fucked it big time. the BBC are obsequious to a fault. posting stories about ‘get well soon boris, the nation is thinking of you!’. the nation is wondering why it took him getting critically ill to take this thing seriously. 10,000 a week didn’t bother him before then. he’s a fucking louse.
I am really curious how he'll now handle brexit and the rights of EU immigrants. Let's see if he'll fuck over the portuguese nurse who saved his life, that'd be the medieval Shakespearean move ending up as juicy details of history.
uziq
+492|3444
brexit is cancelled but it’s irrelevant because the EU is cancelled too. you’re still living inside a matrix pod simulation dreaming of undulate hills in alsace-lorraine.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3712
The British dislike of mainland Europeans is so weird by American standards. You are all equally white people here.
uziq
+492|3444
we don’t really dislike mainland europeans. the polish might have come in for some selective ire. the brexit campaign had to threaten the phantasmagoric image of turkey joining the EU to motivate people. brown tide. add to that refugees from conflict zones. it was a racist campaign. a british person has no strong feelings about the french or spaniards, not beyond historical banter.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

Macbeth teaches history but doesn't understand how white people could view other white people as lesser.
Larssen
+99|1880
Maybe it's like the edge of tomorrow instead and we'll all wake up for a do-over, except it'll be somewhere in a trench in the Somme in 1916.

Last edited by Larssen (2020-04-14 12:21:54)

uziq
+492|3444

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Macbeth teaches history but doesn't understand how white people could view other white people as lesser.
this is also true. europe has spent most of its history involved in mutual slaughter of neighbours and family.
uziq
+492|3444

Larssen wrote:

Maybe it's like the edge of tomorrow instead and we'll all wake up for a do-over, except it'll be somewhere in a trench in the Somme in 1916.
the british bailing you out and saving your quivering-lip nazi sympathising asses, you mean?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5350|London, England

SuperJail Warden wrote:

The British dislike of mainland Europeans is so weird by American standards. You are all equally white people here.
They don't hate the white people, they hate all the Turks and Syrians Merkel let in.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Larssen
+99|1880

uziq wrote:

Larssen wrote:

the british bailing you out and saving your quivering-lip nazi sympathising asses, you mean?
I've been there, impressive place. It's a sad sight how un-visited the central powers graves are compared to the commonwealth ones (many, many who died weren't British). Flowers, pictures and monuments for the winners, only sober fields of black metal crosses and massgraves for the conscripts who lost.

Last edited by Larssen (2020-04-14 12:30:18)

uziq
+492|3444
errr, the germans hate merkel for letting in syrians ...

that doesn’t have much to do with UK politics. merkel is in charge of a country called germany.
uziq
+492|3444

Larssen wrote:

uziq wrote:

Larssen wrote:

I've been there, impressive place. It's a sad sight how un-visited the central powers graves are compared to the commonwealth ones (many, many who died weren't British). Flowers, pictures and monuments for the winners, only sober fields of black metal crosses and massgraves for the conscripts who lost.
i am never surprised when a belgian sympathises with the boche. ‘well, hitler had a point ...’ all that residual catholicism darkening the fringes of your thought. you people love getting dommed by men in black.

Last edited by uziq (2020-04-14 12:31:50)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5350|London, England

uziq wrote:

that doesn’t have much to do with UK politics. merkel is in charge of a country called germany.
Yes, but with open borders, they don't have to stay in Germany.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
+492|3444
open borders applies to EU citizens. each country makes its own rules on accepting foreign refugees.

it might be the case that rejected refugees drift over to the next border crossing, of course.

Last edited by uziq (2020-04-14 12:33:32)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3712
I am well aware of Europeans issues with each other. It's just funny that Europeans in America became one big cultural unit while actual Europeans draw sharp lines between each other. It's like white Americans completely lost touch with their cultural roots that made them distinct in Europe. It reminds me of Steve Bannon going to Europe to try to build a cross Atlantic right wing movement only to find that the Europeans weren't interested in teaming up together and didn't hold middle American cultural views.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3712
Buggy bf2s triple post
uziq
+492|3444

Jay wrote:

uziq wrote:

Yes, but with open borders, they don't have to stay in Germany.
oh and the turks have been a part of (east) germany’s culture for generations at this point. they helped to rebuild the nation after the war and eventually the cold war too. anyone who blames merkel for the turks is likely just a neo-nazi. most turkish families have more claim to berlin’s ‘arty’ neighbourhoods than the trendy 30-somethings moving there en masse from former federal republic.
Larssen
+99|1880

uziq wrote:

Larssen wrote:

uziq wrote:

i am never surprised when a belgian sympathises with the boche. ‘well, hitler had a point ...’ all that residual catholicism darkening the fringes of your thought. you people love getting dommed by men in black.
We were allies dammit
uziq
+492|3444
in every small bar in belgium there is a red-eyed butcher, his breath smelling of leffe and his hands calloused with horse hide, shouting sclerotically about his grand père’s heroic exploits as a double-agent helping the SS.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard