Announcement

Major changes have been made site wide. If you experience problems, please send tazz. a PM.
uziq
Member
+491|2942
he has very poor emotional control. i hope he doesn’t beat his wife. or his kids when they come out as gay and ask to go to a liberal arts college. i think it’s too late for jay. he missed out on some fundamental intellectual formation. he quickly gets confused by context or extended argument. greeted with opposition, he fumbles and raises his voice. it’s instinctual. a childhood of hearing raised voices. a young adulthood respecting the chain of command’s raised voices.

jay is just a man trying to find his patch of alfalfa in the jersey pine barrens. a veteran, of high-school football and the video game gulf war. a man with demons. he made his faustian pact with the devil. he agreed to become a form-ticking glorified site supervisor so long as he could watch his kids go to kindergarten. as long as he could suck back a root beer at his middle-class friend’s pool. to enjoy the scraps from the table, capitalism’s cornucopia. god please let this now be easy for jay. he’s had a tough life, unlike all those pansies. by god, he’ll fight for it. he’ll fight you for it. watch out, faggot.
Larssen
Member
+98|1377
Strikes me as the type to buy an obnoxiously loud harley and spend each morning revving it on the driveway for 30 mins before heading off for his daily commute, beer gut protruding through the too-tight leather jacket he bought when he still was the high school badminton star.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|4848|London, England

Dilbert_X wrote:

Jay wrote:

I also no longer care. I'll be back to work on Monday, or the following Monday at the latest. People are outside walking around in packs. People no longer trust the media, or the government to do the right thing. They no longer trust people like you, and frankly, many of us would like to throw people like you off a roof right about now. I know you don't feel it, isolated in your intellectual bubble, but people fucking despise liberals like you for panicking. I want you to understand that. There's a very large segment of the population that would do you physical harm if you started voicing your opinion.


You're a moron, you have barely a childs understanding of the world.
"Halogenated gases can transmute from liquid to gas and back again? Withcraft! I must bring a goat to the tabernacle as a burnt offering to put an end to this sorcery"
Now you're threatening violence on people who disagree with your retarded babbling.
I'd say spending a few weeks with your own kids and your neo-con websites has left you unhinged, but you were well down that path already.

I actually hope the US lifts all restrictions and ends up with spanish-flu level mortality and the economy really does collapse, just as long as you can go to a barbecue its worth it I guess.

Meanwhile this is one of my favourite short stories, it even has a cat in it.

http://rhoenglish.weebly.com/uploads/1/ … /story.pdf

It must be hard going through life unable to make sense of whats in front of you.
I'm not threatening violence. Other people were already calling for a civil war before this. If you're unaware, my country has become rather hyperpartisan. The shutdown has fanned the flames and increased hatred for liberals. The condescension from people proven wrong, to people who had their lives majorly disrupted, is likely to get that person hurt if uttered in public.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|4848|London, England

uziq wrote:

he has very poor emotional control. i hope he doesn’t beat his wife. or his kids when they come out as gay and ask to go to a liberal arts college. i think it’s too late for jay. he missed out on some fundamental intellectual formation. he quickly gets confused by context or extended argument. greeted with opposition, he fumbles and raises his voice. it’s instinctual. a childhood of hearing raised voices. a young adulthood respecting the chain of command’s raised voices.

jay is just a man trying to find his patch of alfalfa in the jersey pine barrens. a veteran, of high-school football and the video game gulf war. a man with demons. he made his faustian pact with the devil. he agreed to become a form-ticking glorified site supervisor so long as he could watch his kids go to kindergarten. as long as he could suck back a root beer at his middle-class friend’s pool. to enjoy the scraps from the table, capitalism’s cornucopia. god please let this now be easy for jay. he’s had a tough life, unlike all those pansies. by god, he’ll fight for it. he’ll fight you for it. watch out, faggot.
Only brave when in a crowd. So sad for you.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
Member
+491|2942
what crowd? i’m sat here in my pyjamas alone.

do you want me to post my address again you big scary brute?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|4848|London, England

Larssen wrote:

Strikes me as the type to buy an obnoxiously loud harley and spend each morning revving it on the driveway for 30 mins before heading off for his daily commute, beer gut protruding through the too-tight leather jacket he bought when he still was the high school badminton star.
I do. At 5:30 AM.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
Member
+491|2942

Jay wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Jay wrote:

I also no longer care. I'll be back to work on Monday, or the following Monday at the latest. People are outside walking around in packs. People no longer trust the media, or the government to do the right thing. They no longer trust people like you, and frankly, many of us would like to throw people like you off a roof right about now. I know you don't feel it, isolated in your intellectual bubble, but people fucking despise liberals like you for panicking. I want you to understand that. There's a very large segment of the population that would do you physical harm if you started voicing your opinion.


You're a moron, you have barely a childs understanding of the world.
"Halogenated gases can transmute from liquid to gas and back again? Withcraft! I must bring a goat to the tabernacle as a burnt offering to put an end to this sorcery"
Now you're threatening violence on people who disagree with your retarded babbling.
I'd say spending a few weeks with your own kids and your neo-con websites has left you unhinged, but you were well down that path already.

I actually hope the US lifts all restrictions and ends up with spanish-flu level mortality and the economy really does collapse, just as long as you can go to a barbecue its worth it I guess.

Meanwhile this is one of my favourite short stories, it even has a cat in it.

http://rhoenglish.weebly.com/uploads/1/ … /story.pdf

It must be hard going through life unable to make sense of whats in front of you.
I'm not threatening violence. Other people were already calling for a civil war before this. If you're unaware, my country has become rather hyperpartisan. The shutdown has fanned the flames and increased hatred for liberals. The condescension from people proven wrong, to people who had their lives majorly disrupted, is likely to get that person hurt if uttered in public.
you have flipped your reading of the situation about four times already and now you’re going on about ‘the people being proved wrong’. i guess when you constantly adjust what ‘right’ is then that makes some sort of sense.

another rise in july. i’ll betcha 5 bucks!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|4848|London, England

uziq wrote:

what crowd? i’m sat here in my pyjamas alone.

do you want me to post my address again you big scary brute?
You shrivel when others aren't around to fight for you and feed you lines of attack.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
Member
+491|2942

Larssen wrote:

Strikes me as the type to buy an obnoxiously loud harley and spend each morning revving it on the driveway for 30 mins before heading off for his daily commute, beer gut protruding through the too-tight leather jacket he bought when he still was the high school badminton star.
there’s no way jay played badminton as a youth. that’s effete upper-middle class stuff in america. he was going to dive bars on long island and drinking corrs, nursing a bowl of peanuts, in a very not-gay homoerotoc bunch of young bucks, taking it in turns to run a train on some poor dilapidated bar maid with missing teeth and late mortgage payments.
uziq
Member
+491|2942

Jay wrote:

uziq wrote:

what crowd? i’m sat here in my pyjamas alone.

do you want me to post my address again you big scary brute?
You shrivel when others aren't around to fight for you and feed you lines of attack.
what are you talking about? you just posted a screenshot of our private messages from 8 years ago in which i taunted your threats. are you still imagining me ‘grovelling’ over cross-atlantic threats? do you have any idea how pathetic and strange that makes you seem? you still haven’t provided any proof of me ‘shrivelling’. very very bizarre, jay.

didn’t you just say the other day that people were following my lead? which is it?

maybe so many people are criticising your posts because they’re fatuous and stupid?

Last edited by uziq (2020-05-06 03:35:21)

Larssen
Member
+98|1377
The frustrated 21st century self made man from NY suburbia, coming to the realisation he doesn't quite like his wife and kids after being forced to spend time with them, shouting at unsuspecting liberals that he'll burn them in a sacrificial pile so that his child may go to kindergarten. Veins popping from his red face, off he rides on his boss hoss, the only vehicle large and powerful enough to haul his obese ass through manhatten.

Last edited by Larssen (2020-05-06 04:04:55)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,790|5595|eXtreme to the maX

Jay wrote:

I'm not threatening violence. Other people were already calling for a civil war before this. If you're unaware, my country has become rather hyperpartisan. The shutdown has fanned the flames and increased hatred for liberals. The condescension from people proven wrong, to people who had their lives majorly disrupted, is likely to get that person hurt if uttered in public.
Yes, its 'the liberals' fault the country has been shut down.
So what price would you put on someone else's life? One that you'd actually be prepared to stump up and pay?

Who has been proven wrong? Doesn't your town have so many dead they're stuffing them in refrigerated trucks? Is that normal for this time of year?

So what has driven this hyperpartisanship?
Is it ignorance or education?
All I'm seeing is obese retards yelling at things they don't understand, and morons threatening violence on their elected representatives and anyone else who doesn't agree with their ignorant opinion.
https://usareally.com/uploads/2020/04/20/full-videowomanscreamsgotochinaifyouwantcommunismtoachineseamericannursewhocounter750x445-1587394137.jpg
Yeah its liberals who are stupid and emotional babies.

Also I did play badminton at school and I'm a bit glum because no-one liked my cat story.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2020-05-06 04:56:34)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
uziq
Member
+491|2942
my dad was semi-professional at badminton. county level. i have all his stuff. some of the rackets were very fancy, though no doubt about 20 years out of date with current tech or whatever.

i also have some sweet wooden tennis rackets from my grandparents. pretty sure the strings are horse-hair. talk about banning AR-15s. you could easily cave in some heads with those.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|4848|London, England

Larssen wrote:

The frustrated 21st century self made man from NY suburbia, coming to the realisation he doesn't quite like his wife and kids after being forced to spend time with them, shouting at unsuspecting liberals that he'll burn them in a sacrificial pile so that his child may go to kindergarten. Veins popping from his red face, off he rides on his boss hoss, the only vehicle large and powerful enough to haul his obese ass through manhatten.
I love my wife and kids, thank you very much.

You don't know anything about me, so please stop trying to project your bogeymen on me.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|4848|London, England

Dilbert_X wrote:

Jay wrote:

I'm not threatening violence. Other people were already calling for a civil war before this. If you're unaware, my country has become rather hyperpartisan. The shutdown has fanned the flames and increased hatred for liberals. The condescension from people proven wrong, to people who had their lives majorly disrupted, is likely to get that person hurt if uttered in public.
Yes, its 'the liberals' fault the country has been shut down.

Who has been proven wrong? Doesn't your town have so many dead they're stuffing them in refrigerated trucks? Is that normal for this time of year?

So what has driven this hyperpartisanship?
Is it ignorance or education?
All I'm seeing is obese retards yelling at things they don't understand, and morons threatening violence on their elected representatives and anyone else who doesn't agree with their ignorant opinion.

Yeah its liberals who are stupid and emotional babies.

Also I did play badminton at school and I'm a bit glum because no-one liked my cat story.
Badminton is quite rare here. Tennis is fairly popular, and so is racquetball.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+607|3209
I took tennis in high school. If I had to pick a sport I think I would pick tennis. It is also a sport that playing with a woman is quite normal. It's not gay like football.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|4848|London, England

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I took tennis in high school. If I had to pick a sport I think I would pick tennis. It is also a sport that playing with a woman is quite normal. It's not gay like football.
Football is the gayest. I played center one season. Having those quarterback hands slide up my butt crack as he waited for the ball to be hiked was a delight.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Larssen
Member
+98|1377

Jay wrote:

Larssen wrote:

The frustrated 21st century self made man from NY suburbia, coming to the realisation he doesn't quite like his wife and kids after being forced to spend time with them, shouting at unsuspecting liberals that he'll burn them in a sacrificial pile so that his child may go to kindergarten. Veins popping from his red face, off he rides on his boss hoss, the only vehicle large and powerful enough to haul his obese ass through manhatten.
I love my wife and kids, thank you very much.

You don't know anything about me, so please stop trying to project your bogeymen on me.
Didn't you like to insinuate I'm a feminine softie?

I'm not projecting a bogeyman on you, I'm making fun of the caricature you are.

Jay wrote:

I played center one season
I knew you had to be a hefty lad

Last edited by Larssen (2020-05-06 05:15:30)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|4848|London, England

Larssen wrote:

Jay wrote:

Larssen wrote:

The frustrated 21st century self made man from NY suburbia, coming to the realisation he doesn't quite like his wife and kids after being forced to spend time with them, shouting at unsuspecting liberals that he'll burn them in a sacrificial pile so that his child may go to kindergarten. Veins popping from his red face, off he rides on his boss hoss, the only vehicle large and powerful enough to haul his obese ass through manhatten.
I love my wife and kids, thank you very much.

You don't know anything about me, so please stop trying to project your bogeymen on me.
Didn't you like to insinuate I'm a feminine softie?

I'm not projecting a bogeyman on you, I'm making fun of the caricature you are.

Jay wrote:

I played center one season
I knew you had to be a hefty lad
Based on what? The caricature you have built up in your head?

You have to understand that you're arriving rather late to the party. You've entered into ongoing conversations that are over 10 years old.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+607|3209
I feel like the media is failing the country by not showing more of the overcrowded hospitals and overstuffed morgues. They will post a daily death toll and stupid Trump shit but refuse to put human faces on the disaster.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|4848|London, England

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I feel like the media is failing the country by not showing more of the overcrowded hospitals and overstuffed morgues. They will post a daily death toll and stupid Trump shit but refuse to put human faces on the disaster.
I feel like they've done the opposite. They keep focusing all the attention on one-off tragic cases and making them appear normal.

Constantly appealing to emotion works on a certain type of person, but it also turns that type of person into an emotional wreck that is scared of their own shadow.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
Member
+491|2942
uziq
Member
+491|2942

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I feel like the media is failing the country by not showing more of the overcrowded hospitals and overstuffed morgues. They will post a daily death toll and stupid Trump shit but refuse to put human faces on the disaster.
I feel like they've done the opposite. They keep focusing all the attention on one-off tragic cases and making them appear normal.

Constantly appealing to emotion works on a certain type of person, but it also turns that type of person into an emotional wreck that is scared of their own shadow.
jay you don't own reason, you total schmuck.

you are literally against the scientists and experts on this matter and talk about 'appealing to the emotion', as if the world has it wrong.

south korea, portugal, new zealand. all recording minimal cases (zero for new zealand). different continents, different cultures.

what do they all have in common? they listened to the science. their people accepted the short-term pain of lockdown.

just stop with this 'emotion versus logic' thing. everyone is rolling their eyes at you.
uziq
Member
+491|2942
also the fucking irony of a guy who went to war in the middle-east based on the galvanized emotional reaction to 9/11. how many of your compatriots geared up for war and changed their entire lives after seeing the footage of the planes going into the towers repeatedly on the media. how fired up was your nation for action after a few thousand deaths?

the emotional reaction to 9/11 literally changed the entire course of your life. most of the baying for blood/revenge and sense of mourning was exacerbated hugely by the media coverage. how long did it take america to come out of national mourning? 5 years? 10?

meanwhile 70,000 americans have died in 4 months and you don't want the media to cover it. why shouldn't the media tell some human stories and bring this massive tragedy onto a relatable scale?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,790|5595|eXtreme to the maX
Funny that the people who claim to not be scared of anything feel the need to carry a gun, wear body armour and drive around in huge trucks threatening people.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2022 Jeff Minard