Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5511|London, England

uziq wrote:

Jay wrote:

Cool story, bro
it's your countrymen dying, doesn't change my life in any way.
Do you still fantasize about licking Neil Ferguson's chode?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+640|3873
Get em, Jay.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6925|PNW

Jay's just trying to be a force of positivity and you all are coming down on him mercilessly.

Should I go over all the cheerful things he said about us in this thread alone.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Get em, Jay.
My heart's not in it today
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
+492|3605

Jay wrote:

uziq wrote:

Jay wrote:

Cool story, bro
it's your countrymen dying, doesn't change my life in any way.
Do you still fantasize about licking Neil Ferguson's chode?
nobody in britain likes niall ferguson. like 'pufter', you're not quite as worldly as you think. you struggle even with the only other anglo-culture in the world. i'd hate to think what you know about european or asian cultures.

Last edited by uziq (2020-05-04 14:55:32)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6925|PNW

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Get em, Jay.
Don't overdo it. To distract me from overwhelming thoughts of hand sanitizer and tissue box slippers, I need my weekly deck progress fix and won't be able to get it if you disappear for good.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Get em, Jay.
Don't overdo it. To distract me from overwhelming thoughts of hand sanitizer and tissue box slippers, I need my weekly deck progress fix and won't be able to get it if you disappear for good.
I drilled and set the first posts today. Should wrap that up and start the decking tomorrow
-Frederick Bastiat
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6925|PNW

Police probe shooting of Flint security guard in confrontation over mask at Family Dollar 5/3
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ … 075515001/

Skimming through BF2S, I'd say it's probably the governor's fault for *checks notes* having such a Karen name as "Gretchen."
uziq
+492|3605
americans murdering one another in protest over coronavirus.

where else in the world is this happening? do you people really imagine you're onto some winning and unique philosophy of life?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
If it was a white person doing the shooting, then yes. I don't think your average Flint resident even knows they have a governor, let alone who it is.
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
+492|3605
people in flint are very politically active. you'd figure they would be after politicians have fucked them so many times.

and is that you being a snob, jay? i thought you despised that sort of thing?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
It's just the sad state of affairs that it's really quite unremarkable that one black person shot another black person over something stupid.
-Frederick Bastiat
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6925|PNW

To be fair, I live in a state that could arguably be seen as politically divided east and west, with its own subdivisions up and down the Puget Sound corridor to name a few. I don't feel any strong cultural ties to the people of Michigan, but I do feel sad that people are being shot over coronavirus and that water in Flint still isn't safe to drink.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+640|3873

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Police probe shooting of Flint security guard in confrontation over mask at Family Dollar 5/3

Skimming through BF2S, I'd say it's probably the governor's fault for *checks notes* having such a Karen name as "Gretchen."
He died for the freedom of dollar store shoppers.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6925|PNW

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Is that political too? Because the Flint thing has been posted all day long by anti-Trump people like it has anything to do with the protesters in Lansing the other day.
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+640|3873
He got wet defending the park's freedom.
uziq
+492|3605

SuperJail Warden wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

He died for the freedom of dollar store shoppers.
this is your one allocated Good Post today.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6925|PNW

Jay wrote:

Is that political too? Because the Flint thing has been posted all day long by anti-Trump people like it has anything to do with the protesters in Lansing the other day.
There's no ulterior motive posting it here. It's a guy getting pushed into the water.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Jay wrote:

There's no ulterior motive posting it here. It's a guy getting pushed into the water.
I'm surprised they didn't pants him instead.
-Frederick Bastiat
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6925|PNW

If you want to get political about it though I'd opine that Trump cheering on anti-countermeasures protests has not helped.
uziq
+492|3605
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 … inadequate

meanwhile people in britain are angry that premature plans to ease lockdown could endanger lives.

trump's rhetoric is so funny. in a press conference he'll say "we're expecting 100,000 dead, it's a terrible number. even one death is a tragedy. but we've got to go back to work". lol.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+640|3873

Jay wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Jay wrote:

I'm surprised they didn't pants him instead.
That's very gay.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
+492|3605
as a short piece that points to media attitudes and coverage, sure. the world is far more vigilant and the media far more shrill and relentless.

as a comparison between coronavirus and flu, no. again, coronavirus is not the flu. a large number of people would have already been passively immune or resistant to a flu strain. coronavirus is a novel virus. are we really going to go through this again? coronavirus is many times more deadly than flu.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard