Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
SuperJail Warden
+214|2191
We Americans are locked in political combat and focused on President Trump, but there is a cancer gnawing at the nation that predates Trump and is larger than him. Suicides are at their highest rate since World War II;  one child in seven is living with a parent suffering from substance abuse; a baby is born every 15 minutes after prenatal exposure to opioids; America is slipping as a great power.

We have deep structural problems that have been a half century in the making, under both political parties, and that are often transmitted from generation to generation. Only in America has life expectancy now fallen three years in a row, for the first time in a century, because of “deaths of despair.”
From: Who Killed the Knapp Family? https://nyti.ms/37Qan0A
Basically an article detailing how a rural Oregon family got wiped out over the course of a few decades by drug abuse and joblessness.

It would be in character for me to delight in them dropping dead but this is an issue that affects us all. I know many young liberals who lost their lives or struggle with substance abuse. They would have helped others if they could have helped themselves.

So what do we do to fix this?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,635|4578|eXtreme to the maX
Americans should be able to look after their own citizens, not using their resources to bring about the end-times in the middle-east.
It would have been more productive to pay Oregon hillbillies to burn bales of cash in their backyards than attack Afghanistan and Iraq.
But I think its disgusting that you're more concerned about people dying and babies suffering than jews making money - you anti-semite.

I'm more concerned about rhinos being killed by poachers, they can't look after themselves.
1,000 Rhinos are being killed every year so some chinaman or saudi can snort a powder in the hope it will make their tiny dicks hard.
Other animals too, pangolins etc.

https://www.savetherhino.org/rhino-info/poaching-stats/

100 Seals, or maybe 2 SAS, could deal with that pretty easily.

And if the chinese could be educated that their traditional medicine is fucking retarded the problem would go away.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2020-01-09 16:13:55)

Epstein didn't kill himself
unnamednewbie13
+1,758|5244|USA

Basically, we can create a thread on just about anything and dilbert would find a way to work Jews into it.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
a baby is born every 15 minutes after prenatal exposure to opioids
SuperJail Warden
+214|2191
You know what this whole thing might be an interesting opportunity for me. Turns out my Wellbutrin can be shot into your arm for a cheap high for only $3.50. I get a 90 day supply for $15 or something. I don't know really.

Anyway I could sell a desperate addict just 6 of them for the low price $20, (a savings of $.50 vs street price). In fact I will throw in a 7th for free since it is important for people to think I am a good person. Maybe I will give someone 7 just for a sexual favor.

Gentleman there is a silver lining to this crisis.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
You moron.

You give them the first one free then charge $20 each.
SuperJail Warden
+214|2191
Thank you for the help. I am new to this exciting side job. What do I do if one shows up our of the blue looking for drugs? Am I allowed to hit them until they flee?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2020 Jeff Minard