Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
SuperJail Warden
Member
+194|2034

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

uziq wrote:

a literal bite?

who was that moderator lady? she really hated me and banned me so many times over the most trivial infractions.

remember when the hallowed 'mod board' was a thing. lmao. bunch of fucking stakhanovites thinking they were deliberating like the roman senate down there. and when people used to talk about 'running for mod' like it was a presidential bid. forums really were a weird little social experiment. reminds me of like the stanford prison experiment or some shit.
people are weird. 

tuckergustav was the "moderator lady". 

The mod boards were mostly people debating how to deal with certain troubled users.  Sometimes there would be internal disagreements, but that's just silly.  No need to wring hands about how to deal with things - just click some boxes and be done with it!
God I forgot tucker existed. Makes you wonder how many people came through here that we forgot.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+711|4999|United States of America
It's 2019. OPEN THE MOD BOARDS!
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,790|4946|949

SuperJail Warden wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

uziq wrote:

a literal bite?

who was that moderator lady? she really hated me and banned me so many times over the most trivial infractions.

remember when the hallowed 'mod board' was a thing. lmao. bunch of fucking stakhanovites thinking they were deliberating like the roman senate down there. and when people used to talk about 'running for mod' like it was a presidential bid. forums really were a weird little social experiment. reminds me of like the stanford prison experiment or some shit.
people are weird. 

tuckergustav was the "moderator lady". 

The mod boards were mostly people debating how to deal with certain troubled users.  Sometimes there would be internal disagreements, but that's just silly.  No need to wring hands about how to deal with things - just click some boxes and be done with it!
God I forgot tucker existed. Makes you wonder how many people came through here that we forgot.
i miss m3thod. He and Gunslinger were my favorite posters.  And IG
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,407|5056|FUCK UBISOFT

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:


people are weird. 

tuckergustav was the "moderator lady". 

The mod boards were mostly people debating how to deal with certain troubled users.  Sometimes there would be internal disagreements, but that's just silly.  No need to wring hands about how to deal with things - just click some boxes and be done with it!
God I forgot tucker existed. Makes you wonder how many people came through here that we forgot.
i miss m3thod. He and Gunslinger were my favorite posters.  And IG
That's hurtful
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,620|4102|Catherine Black

DesertFox- wrote:

It's 2019. OPEN THE MOD BOARDS!
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
SuperJail Warden
Member
+194|2034

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:


people are weird. 

tuckergustav was the "moderator lady". 

The mod boards were mostly people debating how to deal with certain troubled users.  Sometimes there would be internal disagreements, but that's just silly.  No need to wring hands about how to deal with things - just click some boxes and be done with it!
God I forgot tucker existed. Makes you wonder how many people came through here that we forgot.
i miss m3thod. He and Gunslinger were my favorite posters.  And IG
I miss GS, Marine, ATG and of course burnzz.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,615|4420|eXtreme to the maX
Marine was a big baby without many redeeming features, I guess he was an OK person though.
Your virus system is infected with windows. Please to be giving me your credit card details urgently
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+711|4999|United States of America
Hurricane for mod.

My main recollection of users here is that everyone was weird in their own way.
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,747|5086|USA

Pace for mod.
SuperJail Warden
Member
+194|2034
Real world facts about mod r gay
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,790|4946|949

remember when you used to try to be edgy and make posts about killing small animals?  Do you think that was more of a cry for attention, or hints that you needed help?
SuperJail Warden
Member
+194|2034
I never tried to kill any small animals. I just said that people shouldn't go to jail for it because animals don't have rights.

I have since changed my opinion on the subject. I still don't believe animals have rights. But I also now believe that we should send more people to prison.
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,747|5086|USA

Animals have some rights in the US. It's spotty and inconsistent, but still law. Also nitpicking, but humans are also animals even if not in the legal sense.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+711|4999|United States of America
I fucking hate the US reverence for animals. I have no desire to harm them, but people project so much shit onto them. You harm a dog in this country and you will get crucified. I posed a question to a coworker about 2 buildings: one with 10 dogs and one with 1 human. She opted for the dogs for some batshit reason.
SuperJail Warden
Member
+194|2034
I really hate people who profess empathy for dogs but lack compassion for humans. Weirdos.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,615|4420|eXtreme to the maX
Animals won't fuck you over for money.
Your virus system is infected with windows. Please to be giving me your credit card details urgently
uziq
Member
+163|1766
it's a simple relationship for people who cannot handle people.
SuperJail Warden
Member
+194|2034

Dilbert_X wrote:

Animals won't fuck you over for money.
This sounds like a story is there.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+754|3282|Dundee, Scotland.
Not sure how many here remember him, but Viper007Bond passed away yesterday - https://alex.blog/
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,615|4420|eXtreme to the maX

uziq wrote:

it's a simple relationship for people who cannot handle people.
Maybe people aren't worth handling?
Your virus system is infected with windows. Please to be giving me your credit card details urgently
uziq
Member
+163|1766

Camm wrote:

Not sure how many here remember him, but Viper007Bond passed away yesterday - https://alex.blog/
that blog is incredibly depressing reading. i salute his courage.

who was he here though? did you still play games with him?
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+754|3282|Dundee, Scotland.

uziq wrote:

Camm wrote:

Not sure how many here remember him, but Viper007Bond passed away yesterday - https://alex.blog/
that blog is incredibly depressing reading. i salute his courage.

who was he here though? did you still play games with him?
He was Viper007Bond on here, active a loooong time ago. He was a big petrolhead and very active on a forum called FinalGear. I saw a post on a petrolhead facebook group I'm in regarding his passing, and knew I recognised the handle from here.

Can't recall ever playing anything with him, just knew that was he was very active on here years ago.

Last edited by Camm (2019-03-01 11:08:57)

for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
SuperJail Warden
Member
+194|2034
He was a mod iirc
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,747|5086|USA

Confirmed, was a mod.
SuperJail Warden
Member
+194|2034
Speaking of the past, who actually owns this site now anyway?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard