KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6637|949

HaiBai wrote:

Does forum search not work? I'm trying to see all of my old posts to see how much of a little shit I was.
no need to look through! I can vouch that you were in fact a little shit!

You never sent the bf2s around the world camera
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5363|London, England
https://i.imgur.com/iAasZlc.jpg

Cantilever beam complete

Last edited by Jay (2020-04-15 16:18:00)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6719|Purplicious Wisconsin
Did I truly miss anything while in Army basic? Looks like no
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5548|Toronto

War Man wrote:

Neat, welcome back. I don't know anything about the US Army. What kind of job do you do for them?
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6111|eXtreme to the maX

Jay wrote:

Cantilever beam complete
erm , those aren't cantilever beams
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

War Man wrote:

You've been playing America's Army all this time?
uziq
+492|3457
i want to see the training montage where war man reaches down in the rain to help up a struggling shifty over the climbing wall.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5548|Toronto
Shifty is the guy who got serious nerves crawling under the barbed wire while a machine gun shoots overhead and takes one clean to the temple on day 3.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
uziq
+492|3457
still, war man is a promising recruit.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f2/c3/c0/f2c3c0d5c73ddd01c1d833db3dbd3b92.jpg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Dilbert_X wrote:

Jay wrote:

Cantilever beam complete
erm , those aren't cantilever beams
Want it worded differently? Beam for the future cantilevered joists is installed.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I think its important to use basic engineering terms correctly.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Pochsy wrote:

Shifty is the guy who got serious nerves crawling under the barbed wire while a machine gun shoots overhead and takes one clean to the temple on day 3.
Nah, they save that for the last week before you graduate. By then they've numbed you.
-Frederick Bastiat
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6637|949

he is a WAR MAN bro. Army says "WAR", he stiffens up like a hound alerting to a fox.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

War Man wrote:

Where'd they send you? Jackson?
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3725

War Man wrote:

What is your MOS?
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

SuperJail Warden wrote:

War Man wrote:

What is your MOS?
He's probably going to OCS
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3725
I just can't see Warman as a respected officer and leader.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
I can see him as an officer
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
I gotta say, I'm really enjoying building this deck. It's theraputic and a fantastic distraction from the nonsense going on in the world right now. I got to spend days designing it, days ordering materials, days building it, and hopefully by the time it's done I'll be back to work. Here's hoping!
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3725

Jay wrote:

I gotta say, I'm really enjoying building this deck. It's theraputic and a fantastic distraction from the nonsense going on in the world right now. I got to spend days designing it, days ordering materials, days building it, and hopefully by the time it's done I'll be back to work. Here's hoping!
That's good. Turn your basement into a home office next.
uziq
+492|3457
i felt the same way about researching and building a PC in week 1 of lockdown. only my project didn't involve passing on a lethal pathogen to innocent, underpaid retail workers. you'll have a lot of time whilst reading bernard cornwell, sunning yourself on the deck, to think about the moral consequences of your actions, jay.

Last edited by uziq (2020-04-15 19:12:11)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Nah. Finished basements are a bad idea. My first year in this house I woke up with no hot water one morning. Went downstairs to check the heater and found an inch and a half of water throughout the basement. Water heater had popped overnight.
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3725

Jay wrote:

Nah. Finished basements are a bad idea. My first year in this house I woke up with no hot water one morning. Went downstairs to check the heater and found an inch and a half of water throughout the basement. Water heater had popped overnight.
My parents have a big basement. Half of it is my father's office/man cave. The other is the laundry room, tool room, storage, and water heater.

If you have a big basement consider doing something with at least a portion of it.

I want a house with a basement for storage but I absolutely hate multistory homes. I will inherit my aunt's ranch home in Tampa someday which is perfect for my needs but it doesn't have a basement which is disappointing.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Everyone needs a basement

https://40.media.tumblr.com/3300308ff9072098fca9209bf212a7d1/tumblr_n5y3auRagN1twdv7lo4_1280.jpg
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6742|Oxferd Ohire
My car now has a pigeon sized mark on it. At least it's not covered in feathers or blood. Nailed it though the idiot tried to fly away along the road.
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard