Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
coke
Aye up duck!
+436|5111|England. Stoke
From the little of it I've played the main problem is avoiding getting squaded with complete and utter retards which as we all know is "everyone" who plays games on the internet, I've 2 games where the squad carried me through when starting since then useless idiots who have played far more games than me...
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,620|4190|Catherine Black
yeah if you're going solo you need to carry, i've been playing mostly 2s or 3s which makes it a lot better, especially with good coms.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
coke
Aye up duck!
+436|5111|England. Stoke
I've got you origin if you see me playing when you are and need another let me know.
(bear in mind i've played like 6 games, but think i've got the basics now )
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+712|5086|United States of America
My appetite for PvP FPS games has drastically dropped in my post-college years. I'm slightly worse at them compared to my teenage self, but also the games just seem worse. So many games focus on nonstop action as you spawn on your squad, die, get revived, die again, and try to organize the team to anything. The last game I found compelling was Red Orchestra 2, but even that had a slightly worse iteration as Rising Storm came out.
SuperJail Warden
Member
+199|2121

DesertFox- wrote:

My appetite for PvP FPS games has drastically dropped in my post-college years. I'm slightly worse at them compared to my teenage self, but also the games just seem worse. So many games focus on nonstop action as you spawn on your squad, die, get revived, die again, and try to organize the team to anything. The last game I found compelling was Red Orchestra 2, but even that had a slightly worse iteration as Rising Storm came out.
You should try Insurgency, the old one not sandstorm. It has a slower pace than the modern battlefield and other FPS messes. Only FPS I play
uziq
Member
+175|1854
i just tried to use google to find some of my golden era posts on this site, and found this
https://www.instagram.com/_uzique/

what a legacy. i have evolved into my final-stage.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,620|4190|Catherine Black
I always knew you were a pretty Asian girl at heart
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,751|5174|USA

Meth. Not even once.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,620|4190|Catherine Black

coke wrote:

I've got you origin if you see me playing when you are and need another let me know.
(bear in mind i've played like 6 games, but think i've got the basics now )
sure thing man, I'm usually on 6pm-9:30, catch you then?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,974|4875|6 6 4 oh, I forget

uziq wrote:

i just tried to use google to find some of my golden era posts on this site, and found this
https://www.instagram.com/_uzique/

what a legacy. i have evolved into my final-stage.
Careful. Macbeth might starts sending you flirty pm's now.
SuperJail Warden
Member
+199|2121
Says the guy who creeped on Eifa for years on this site.
uziq
Member
+175|1854
lmao memories. to be fair macbeth i made a thread called ‘asian female appreciation thread’ for you to contain all of your public lustings.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,620|4190|Catherine Black
funkula creeped on eifa? I thought that was '27.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+1,966|3760|London, England
I was going to make a joke about any woman on a video game forum asking for it, but it's not actually funny. They deal with a lot of crap in environments like this.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+712|5086|United States of America
A girl I know from work is super into nerd shit i.e. conventions and has told me some horrifying stories of the smelly creepers that inhabit that sphere. It's gotta suck.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,620|4190|Catherine Black
Honestly I dunno how they do it. The chick in silicone valley was a pretty good representation of that issue.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,623|4508|eXtreme to the maX
LittleBitchy did harass me a bit, I was OK with it.
Epstein didn't kill himself
SuperJail Warden
Member
+199|2121
Wasn't Eifa a high school dropout and single mom? How the hell do you manage to drop out of high school anyway?
uziq
Member
+175|1854

Jay wrote:

I was going to make a joke about any woman on a video game forum asking for it, but it's not actually funny. They deal with a lot of crap in environments like this.
there were two kims on this board. one was really cool. i had her on facebook for ages.
SuperJail Warden
Member
+199|2121
Kimmmmm was the cool one. K2IMMY was the one Triggerhappy took a bite out of.
uziq
Member
+175|1854
a literal bite?

who was that moderator lady? she really hated me and banned me so many times over the most trivial infractions.

remember when the hallowed 'mod board' was a thing. lmao. bunch of fucking stakhanovites thinking they were deliberating like the roman senate down there. and when people used to talk about 'running for mod' like it was a presidential bid. forums really were a weird little social experiment. reminds me of like the stanford prison experiment or some shit.

Last edited by uziq (2019-02-22 10:37:27)

uziq
Member
+175|1854

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Wasn't Eifa a high school dropout and single mom? How the hell do you manage to drop out of high school anyway?
not to mention finland has literally the best early education system in the world.
SuperJail Warden
Member
+199|2121

uziq wrote:

a literal bite?

who was that moderator lady? she really hated me and banned me so many times over the most trivial infractions.

remember when the hallowed 'mod board' was a thing. lmao. bunch of fucking stakhanovites thinking they were deliberating like the roman senate down there. and when people used to talk about 'running for mod' like it was a presidential bid. forums really were a weird little social experiment. reminds me of like the stanford prison experiment or some shit.
Trigger happy abused K2IMMY and started a bunch of drama here because they were dating in real life. She later dated chuy, the guy who owns this site that we never hear from anymore.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,620|4190|Catherine Black
oh man the memories this is bringing back

didn't chuy hand over the website entirely to the aussies?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,793|5034|949

uziq wrote:

a literal bite?

who was that moderator lady? she really hated me and banned me so many times over the most trivial infractions.

remember when the hallowed 'mod board' was a thing. lmao. bunch of fucking stakhanovites thinking they were deliberating like the roman senate down there. and when people used to talk about 'running for mod' like it was a presidential bid. forums really were a weird little social experiment. reminds me of like the stanford prison experiment or some shit.
people are weird. 

tuckergustav was the "moderator lady". 

The mod boards were mostly people debating how to deal with certain troubled users.  Sometimes there would be internal disagreements, but that's just silly.  No need to wring hands about how to deal with things - just click some boxes and be done with it!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard