Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6105|eXtreme to the maX

Larssen wrote:

What you need to learn is that you can perfectly well talk about ethnicity and ethnic groups without it immediately veering into provinciality and racism or Dilbertism. Completely avoiding the topic for fear of the idea that you'd immediately be chastising the whole community is such tiresome BS. There's obviously something going on in the way of social mobilisation and calls to rioting specifically in parts of the moroccan community, across borders, that is markedly different from and problematic compared to literally every other ethnic (minority) group involved in the world cup. Acknowledging this amounts to recognition of basic fact. Or do I need to roll a whole oak barrel of fermenting grapes your way?
Dilbertism is a thing now? I have entered the Lexicon, this is fantastic.

Whats funny is that uziq and people like him have no trouble lumping white people together, but go bananas when its done to brown people.
White nationalism bad, brown supremacy good, all white gun-owning males are the same etc.

Funnier still that when he had the chance to explore lefty multiculturalism he instead chose to live in a monoracial, monocultural, highly conservative misogynist nation dependent on heavy industry - probably far whiter and more intolerant and less multicultural than anywhere in Europe or America.

Where next? Lagos? Addis Abbaba? Port-au-Prince?
Yeah probably not.
Multiculturalism is fine when you want a kebab, otherwise no.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2022-12-17 19:19:24)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6736|Oxferd Ohire
oh mac
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718
I think it is a really expensive model since the box is huge and heavy. I am pretty sure the expensive models have Amazon Alexa support.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Nice, how will you rid of the chinese girl though?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

Dilbert_X wrote:

Whats funny is that uziq and people like him have no trouble lumping white people together, but go bananas when its done to brown people.
White nationalism bad, brown supremacy good, all white gun-owning males are the same etc.

Funnier still that when he had the chance to explore lefty multiculturalism he instead chose to live in a monoracial, monocultural, highly conservative misogynist nation dependent on heavy industry - probably far whiter and more intolerant and less multicultural than anywhere in Europe or America.

Yeah probably not.
"White people bad brown people good," the same reductive, dilbertian song and dance. So many posts in so many threads, blah blah blah.

Like, who complains about it not being socially acceptable to be a racist. Do you really want to be a vocal racist that bad? Zero imo, a prime opportunity for white people to pick up personality traits that don't involve being a complete boor. Same people who complain about not being able to say the n-word, lmao, give it a rest.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

RTHKI wrote:

oh mac
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Yeah probably not.
"White people bad brown people good," the same reductive, dilbertian song and dance. So many posts in so many threads, blah blah blah.

Like, who complains about it not being socially acceptable to be a racist. Do you really want to be a vocal racist that bad? Zero imo, a prime opportunity for white people to pick up personality traits that don't involve being a complete boor. Same people who complain about not being able to say the n-word, lmao, give it a rest.
You're a hypocrite, and as racist as anyone else, that is all.
uziq
+492|3451

Dilbert_X wrote:

Larssen wrote:

What you need to learn is that you can perfectly well talk about ethnicity and ethnic groups without it immediately veering into provinciality and racism or Dilbertism. Completely avoiding the topic for fear of the idea that you'd immediately be chastising the whole community is such tiresome BS. There's obviously something going on in the way of social mobilisation and calls to rioting specifically in parts of the moroccan community, across borders, that is markedly different from and problematic compared to literally every other ethnic (minority) group involved in the world cup. Acknowledging this amounts to recognition of basic fact. Or do I need to roll a whole oak barrel of fermenting grapes your way?
Dilbertism is a thing now? I have entered the Lexicon, this is fantastic.

Yeah probably not.
“my god you’re actually obsessed with me”.

no, i don’t lump ‘all’ white people together? where have i done this? go on, find an example.

it’s just so funny how vexed you two are getting over this. when football hooliganism has been a subculture for decades. can you show me any black or indian firms of violent fans? it is an almost exclusively white working-class phenomenon. but a few bins set on fire in response to the world cup is a ‘structural problem’. hahahah.
uziq
+492|3451
“the chance to explore lefty multiculturalism” hahah. i made bristol my home for my 20s. my apartment is there. i studied and lived in london. not sure you’re really making a point here because i decided to travel and broaden my horizons. living in another culture and exposing oneself to other ways of life … so hypocritical of a person who promotes tolerance and open-mindedness!

what’s really funny is that you migrated to a multicultural pluralist liberal democracy, one of the most multicultural societies on earth, really, and do nothing but judge other people’s lifestyles whilst living like a rhodesian settler under siege in your parents’ spare room.

you think you’re scoring points about other people but you cut an absolutely pathetic figure.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

Dilbert_X wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Yeah probably not.

You're a hypocrite, and as racist as anyone else, that is all.
Racist against who, exactly? White people? You are literally a pot calling things black right now, aren't you? I, the 'racist hypocrite,' as pointed out by the racial pseudoscience promoting, Indian/black/Chinese hating, immigration-skeptic Australian transplant. It's really funny hearing you speak of your knowledge of South Korea, the southeast asian country almost as far north as Mongola. ROFL. Endlessly complain about how people talk about historic and ongoing racism some more. IT's AlL iN tHe PaSt!

"Brown people, all they're good for is falafel." -dilbert

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2022-12-17 20:44:54)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Erm, do expat British football fans in Japan trash the place when England plays a football game?
French in New Zealand?
Dutch in Ecuador?

Seems to just be Moroccans in Europe.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

The Japanese famously clean up the trash other football fans leave behind.
uziq
+492|3451
erm, yes, english fans are notorious when abroad? including expats in places like spain?

i literally linked a video of brits in tenerife or lanzarote or somewhere having a massive street brawl over the england vs wales game.

how highly respectful of the local laws! how decent! how noble!
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718

Dilbert_X wrote:

Nice, how will you rid of the chinese girl though?
Slowly then all at once.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

This man can afford a 3080 at peak gouge but needs to hoodwink some poor woman to gift him a robot vacuum.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718
Look, I spent last week at breakfast with her and her best friend and God daughter. I drove down to Princeton to spend the night at a hotel with her today. I am going to dinner with her and her friends next week. Then sometime around Christmas I am going on a car ride trip through a light event with the aforementioned kids. Finally, we are doing something with my Chinese friend and girlfriend for Chinese New Year.

She is going to get a lot of good time and I will get a Roomba.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

uziq wrote:

erm, yes, english fans are notorious when abroad? including expats in places like spain?

i literally linked a video of brits in tenerife or lanzarote or somewhere having a massive street brawl over the england vs wales game.

how highly respectful of the local laws! how decent! how noble!
https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/sport … 022-12-15/

I like how this is an article lmao
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

Dilbert_X wrote:

Erm, do expat British football fans in Japan trash the place when England plays a football game?
French in New Zealand?
Dutch in Ecuador?

Seems to just be Moroccans in Europe.
https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer … 733926.amp
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
uziq
+492|3451
i mean, yeah, we have a multi-decadal reputation for this stuff. even outside of football, english people abroad are a concern in places like amsterdam, the costa del sol, etc. a certain subset of our population have absolutely earned us a reputation for being some of the rowdiest, most drunken and antisocial tourists.

such a weird argument to make lmao. ‘it’s only moroccans who do this. british people are always on their best behaviour’. like how fucking deluded can you be lmao.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

uziq wrote:

i mean, yeah, we have a multi-decadal reputation for this stuff. even outside of football, english people abroad are a concern in places like amsterdam, the costa del sol, etc. a certain subset of our population have absolutely earned us a reputation for being some of the rowdiest, most drunken and antisocial tourists.

such a weird argument to make lmao. ‘it’s only moroccans who do this. british people are always on their best behaviour’. like how fucking deluded can you be lmao.
he can look closer to home at australians in bali.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
We aren't talking about football fans or holiday-makers on a bender in a foreign country which they plan to leave.

We're talking about migrants rioting in their new home country, the country which has allowed to leave a third world country for life in a first world country.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

Dilbert_X wrote:

We aren't talking about football fans or holiday-makers on a bender in a foreign country which they plan to leave.

We're talking about migrants rioting in their new home country, the country which has allowed to leave a third world country for life in a first world country.
agreed. the anglo saxons should get the fuck out of england and leave it for the original britons.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

Dilbert_X wrote:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-05-25/ … me/4712772

yeah remember when this girl from an immigrant background hurled racial abuse at an true native of australia?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Look, I spent last week at breakfast with her and her best friend and God daughter. I drove down to Princeton to spend the night at a hotel with her today. I am going to dinner with her and her friends next week. Then sometime around Christmas I am going on a car ride trip through a light event with the aforementioned kids. Finally, we are doing something with my Chinese friend and girlfriend for Chinese New Year.

She is going to get a lot of good time and I will get a Roomba.
Yeah but you're doing all that with the intention of dumping her as soon as convenient. Don't you think that kind of sucks? There's easier ways to acquire a vacuum that don't involve sabotaging your good karma.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718
I was planning to dump her soon anyway. The Roomba is closure.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard