Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6105|eXtreme to the maX

Shahter wrote:

coke wrote:

Motive: you fuck with Putin we kill you horribly (but fail) and we can just deny it anyway

Dilbert_X wrote:

It was never a bodge, except for not actually killing the Skripals, it was a brazen slap in the face from Putin to Britain and its intelligence services - Russia can send operatives to Britain, they can walk around undisguised in broad daylight, (nearly)kill people supposedly under the protection of the govt and get away scot-free - and there's absolutely nothing Britain can do about it this time or the next.
right. so, basically, putin the arch-evil, who's routiney and publicly called monster, murderer and what not in the western media and on the high levels of power, compared to stalin, hitler - i think i even saw satan and sauron, but i'm not sure - one day thought "nah. that's not enough. we need to bolster that reputation some more. litvinenko story's getting stale, politkovskaya and nemtsov were not insignificant enough, and magnitsky was a bloody accountant - nobody likes thouse. let's find somekinda really really forgotten and worthless dude and murder him in the most idiotic way possible - that ought to draw some attention and make my reputation totally shitty. also, let's do it right on the verge of re-election and football world cup in moscow - just for lulz."

there seem to be an interesting trend in the way your free and enlightened leaders and media portray those they don't like - they are almost always dubbed total madmen. lenin, stalin, hitler, mao, fidel, saddam, kim(s), putin, quaddafi, assad, bin-laden (wasn't mad at first, but went totally coo-coo at a point when he turned against them) - and they do it regardless of what those people do and the prowess some of them display in the fields like politics, leadership, some even philosofy and literature. i wander... maybe it's because you can attribute just about anything to that particularly handy human trait - madness? any hole in your case, any lack of reasonable motive - who cares, they are nuts, who can tell why'd they do what they do.

and you seem to be chewing on that line of crap just as it was intended.
Well, you have:

1. No motive
2. No evidence

So I can ignore everything you say.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
uziq
+492|3451
make u think

i mean it's not like several high profile russian oligarchs haven't been found 'suicided'. and all those journalists were shot and murdered by jilted ex-lovers.

Last edited by uziq (2018-09-09 03:54:53)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
What about the one who faked his own murder just so Putin got bad press?
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6774|Moscow, Russia

Dilbert_X wrote:

Well, you have:

1. No motive
2. No evidence
right. well, actually, i do have a kind of motive. as to evidence, since i'm not here to accuse you of anything, i don't think i need any. it's may & co who are making extraordinary claims, me - i'm only speculating.
So I can ignore everything you say
you totally can. just as putin can ignore theresa.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
uziq
+492|3451
'extraordinary claims', i.e. having hours of elapsed cctv footage, multiple chemical detections across multiple sites, and two named and identified suspects?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Shahter wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Well, you have:

1. No motive
2. No evidence
right. well, actually, i do have a kind of motive. as to evidence, since i'm not here to accuse you of anything, i don't think i need any. it's may & co who are making extraordinary claims, me - i'm only speculating.
So I can ignore everything you say
you totally can. just as putin can ignore theresa.
You're say May is making 'extraordinary claims'
1. She has no motive for this so why would she do it?
2. I see no evidence that she has done anything of the kind.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6774|Moscow, Russia

uziq wrote:

'extraordinary claims', i.e. having hours of elapsed cctv footage, multiple chemical detections across multiple sites, and two named and identified suspects?
names, as they said themselves, are aliases, and identification as GRU agents is just words with no proof. the rest, even though it does describe the incident quite well, doesn't specifically point at anyone. there's a number of organisations in the world capable of staging the whole shebang.

so, who has a motive again?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5357|London, England

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Jay wrote:

The white fat is simply inflamed fat cells due to insulin resistance caused by excessive carbohydrate intake. If you were to limit your carbohydrate intake severely, the white fat would convert to brown fat on its own. The body processes alcohol first, then carbohydrates, then protein, and fat last. Usually on a standard low fat diet the body never gets a chance to burn body fat so it all goes into storage in already overloaded fat cells, hence the inflammation.
wow you have no clue what you are talking about.

You are conflating how quickly your body processes fuels with what fuels your body processes first. The most basic explanation is that it (biochemical breakdown of fuels) depends on what you eat and what activities you are doing for what amount of time, and although it is somewhat constant (certain activities will generally burn certain fuels first, for a set period of time), there are so many variables and inputs that you simply can't make a blanket assertion.  You can practice certain behaviors that can 'trick' the body short term, like fluctuating your protein and fat intake along with your exercise routine, but the truth is the metabolic process in humans is not very well understood in relation to energy consumption and output, which you've clearly demonstrated.

"The Case Against Sugar wrote:

Answers began coming with the very first publications out of Yalow and Berson’s laboratory and were swiftly confirmed by others. As it turns out, virtually all hormones work to mobilize fat from fat cells so that it can then be used for fuel. Hormones are signaling our bodies to act—flee or fight, reproduce, grow—and they also signal the fat cells to make available the fuel necessary for these actions. The one dominant exception to this fuel-mobilization signaling is insulin, the same hormone that researchers still assumed in the early 1960s to be deficient in all cases of diabetes. Insulin, Yalow and Berson reported, can be thought of as orchestrating how the body uses or “partitions” the fuel it takes in.

When blood-sugar (glucose) levels rise, the pancreas secretes insulin in response, which then signals the muscle cells to take up and burn more glucose. Insulin also signals the fat cells to take up fat and hold on to it. Only when the rising tide of blood sugar begins to ebb will insulin levels ebb as well, at which point the fat cells will release their stored fuel into the circulation (in the form of fatty acids); the cells of muscles and organs now burn this fat rather than glucose. Blood sugar is controlled within a healthy range, and fat flows in and out of fat cells as needed. The one biological factor necessary to get fat out of fat cells and have it used for fuel, as Yalow and Berson noted in 1965, is “the negative stimulus of insulin deficiency.” These revelations on the various actions of insulin led Yalow and Berson to call it the most “lipogenic” hormone, meaning fat-forming. And this lipogenic signal has to be turned down, muted significantly, for the fat cells to release their stored fat and the body to use it for fuel.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
+492|3451

this is a literal third-world country. economy smaller than failing spain. we should take the big shiny missiles away from these monkeys.

Last edited by uziq (2018-09-11 13:44:06)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3719

uziq wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont … P4Tv2EIUDQ

this is a literal third-world country. economy smaller than failing spain. we should take the big shiny missiles away from these monkeys.
Russia has literally double the murder rate of the U.S. Technically you are more likely to get murdered in Russia than Haiti.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

without looking, which country in the western hemisphere has the lowest murder rate?
uziq
+492|3451
i'm going to guess iceland. i just saw a documentary last week about an unsolved murder case in iceland that literally ended up as a national concern. they DNA tested like half the population.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3719

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

without looking, which country in the western hemisphere has the lowest murder rate?
Canada. Derp.

Iceland considers itself a part of Europe. Can't blame them.
uziq
+492|3451
i thought the western hemisphere was anything west of the greenwich meridian?

why not just say 'the americas'.
uziq
+492|3451
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 … k-suspects

Boshirov added that the two had gone to visit the Salisbury Cathedral, noting its high spire.

He said: “There’s the famous Salisbury Cathedral, famous not just in Europe, but in the whole world. It’s famous for its 123-metre spire, it’s famous for its clock, the first one [of its kind] ever created in the world, which is still working.”
wow these guys are convincing.

Last edited by uziq (2018-09-13 03:46:57)

Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6774|Moscow, Russia
more convincing than may, imo
uziq
+492|3451
why do you keep saying may like she has had personal oversight of the investigation? you do realise the crown prosecution service brought that case, right?

i suggest you do some reading on what the CPS is and how criminal prosecutions are brought about here in the UK. this isn't russia, politicians don't direct prosecutions. the CPS are separate from the police, investigators ... and very far away from theresa may.

Last edited by uziq (2018-09-13 05:37:31)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Shahter wrote:

more convincing than may, imo
There you go again, you have no evidence that May is involved and no motive for her to be involved either.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

uziq wrote:

the CPS are separate from the police, investigators ... and very far away from theresa may.
Actually in my experience they absolutely are intertwined, the Police, CPS, judiciary and politicians all work together. They put on an act of working independently but in fact they are one.
uziq
+492|3451
yes dilbert we all know you have a personal grudge that you've been holding for over a decade now because of your ongoing legal problems. meanwhile, in the rest of the world there is actual legislation and protocol that forbids this sort of thing.

sort of ironic that you accuse shahter of baseless claims and then contradict yourself with conspiratorial paranoia the next.

did john major personally direct the CPS in your own case of legal malpractice?

Last edited by uziq (2018-09-13 05:44:14)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
My claims are fully documented, thanks.

Here's one for you, one case I was peripherally involved in - within six months of it ending the DPP was dismissed and the defendant, the Chief Constable and the Judge were all dead in odd circumstances.
If it were in Russia people would be going nuts, this happens in the UK.
uziq
+492|3451
lol
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5787|Catherine Black
Uzi how do you have so much faith in our systems

I find it impossible not to be hugely sceptical of anything that comes out a public officials mouth
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
uziq
+492|3451
of course i'm skeptical and i'm sure there is finagling. i'm not stupid or naive and i don't believe people are perfect public servants or incorruptible. it's actually pretty likely that the UK establishment had a pedo-problem in the middle of the 20th century, involving very senior MPs, which i think is tangentially related to dilbert's big conspiracy (very few things would end up in the supposed extra-judicial 'disappearing' of a chief constable and judge). maybe dilbert is the broken clock telling the right time in this instance. but the general idea that the 'police, CPS, politicians, judges' etc. all routinely work together to stiff the common guy is pretty much nonsense. most people in all those professions are honest and follow, you know, the actual law.

there's being skeptical and then there's being some edge lord that always thinks 'authority stinks'. being cynical isn't cool or sophisticated. it doesn't make you smart because you're always 'on your guard and questioning everything'. real life is complicated, sure, but dilbert's reading takes his personal case and tilts it into full-on conspiracy theory.

in any case it's absolutely clear that may has had no direct involvement in the skripal affair. if you really think that, you need to stop watching RT/alex jones. that's just not how large-scale public cases are conducted in the UK.

Last edited by uziq (2018-09-13 07:16:18)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3719
A parent cried in front of me today. She thought someone walked off with her 1st grade daughter for a good 40 minutes. Man is that awkward.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard