KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Can anyone actually tell the difference between his trolling and his serious mode?
this is his serious mode. He has to hide who he really is during his day-to-day interactions, so he pours his real feelings into bf2s forums.  He's the equivalent to a sniveling 4chan edgelord, he's just a bit more subtle and subversive.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

This pervasive notion that the "the gays," etc. are actively recruiting is a (discredited) myth largely perpetuated by bigoted groups opposed to anti-discrimination legislation, open conversation on the topic, and various other incompatibilities with prejudices and religious beliefs. But yeah. The whole transgendered and/or homosexual identity is totally a passing fad. Just like dabbing. Never mind all the nonsense they have to put up with that this thread's been over time and time again.
Here at least the "its OK to be gay" (and it didn't promote tolerance for anything else) campaign has spun dangerously out of control, and confused and attention-seeking kids will latch onto whatever they perceive as a path to betterment.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2019-05-09 18:33:55)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6655|United States of America
Unless high school has changed drastically in the last decade, the main thing I recall was being terrified of people thinking I was gay.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

trust dilbert, the 40+ bachelor who has no social life.  He knows how the kids think.  He polls them at lady gaga shows.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

trust dilbert, the 40+ bachelor who has no social life.  He knows how the kids think.  He polls them at lady gaga shows.
I'm sure you spend a lot of time hanging out with teenagers Ken
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
https://i.redd.it/gdftv035v7x21.jpg
Disgusting on so many levels. First they dress up this kid for a internet photo and secondly they are going to groom him to grow up gay and bisexual.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
DesertFox-
Straight people do cringe stuff like that, too. I would actually be interested in seeing the amount of non-binary, non-cis self-identification in children of gay couples.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
I bet the kid is going to get bullied in school for having gay dads because of course these homos are going to show up at the kid's school one day and make a show of "I'm X's dad", "I am also X's dad, have a problem with it?".
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6746|Moscow, Russia

DesertFox- wrote:

self-identification in children
really? there's a way to actually reliably determine what children "self-identify" as?
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Disgusting on so many levels. First they dress up this kid for a internet photo and secondly they are going to groom him to grow up gay and bisexual.
Gays aren't narcissistic attention-seekers then.
DesertFox-

Shahter wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

really? there's a way to actually reliably determine what children "self-identify" as?
"Children" in the context of that quote is people raised by gay parents, not 6 year olds.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6746|Moscow, Russia

DesertFox- wrote:

Shahter wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

"Children" in the context of that quote is people raised by gay parents, not 6 year olds.
fair enough. too many insane people among the libertard west are labeling their 6 years olds "non-binary" these days, so the context is not immediately obvious.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
Drag Queen Story Hour
https://www.dragqueenstoryhour.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/dqsh-cholula-lemon.jpg
Parents take their children to see trannies and become more accepting to their lifestyle. In reality they are grooming the kids to be gay.
DesertFox-
Aren't drag queens normally not transgender?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

minor details in the macbeth intolerance book
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
Do you see the look on the kid's face. It's terrified.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

my nephew was terrified at the sight of a deviled egg on sunday.  He's 4
uziq
+492|3422
cross-dressing has been a thing since like the ancient greeks. i don't think introducing a kid to a drag queen is going to bring about the downfall of modern society. regardless of where you stand on the gender binary or whatever issue you're prating on about, i don't think putting on a costume or changing your clothes/make-up is quite the same thing.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

my nephew was terrified at the sight of a deviled egg on sunday.  He's 4
I was about to mention something like this, but this thread had such a good hateful circle jerk going on for a bit.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
This sort of thing scares the shit out of little kids though, its just going to confuse them.

I'm not sure what the point of exposing small children to cross-dressers could be, how would it help with their development?

If exposing them to mentally ill/genetically defective weirdos is a good thing, and the LGBTIQ community apparently says it is, what about other groups?

Lets try putting BDSM aficionados, paranoid schizophrenics and people with tourettes into kindergartens to, you know, prepare children for life in an inclusive world.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2019-05-15 06:25:23)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for

uziq wrote:

cross-dressing has been a thing since like the ancient greeks. i don't think introducing a kid to a drag queen is going to bring about the downfall of modern society. regardless of where you stand on the gender binary or whatever issue you're prating on about, i don't think putting on a costume or changing your clothes/make-up is quite the same thing.
The ancient Greeks were big on raping young boys, I don't think this helps your argument.
DesertFox-
He's saying it's not new, is all. He isn't saying the Ancient Greeks were the best and we should go back to that.
uziq
+492|3422
yes, my point is that it has been around for as long as anything resembling 'western civilisation' has been around, seeing as all these things seem to contribute to 'decline narratives' in the eyes of reactionary-conservative screwballs such as macbeth. pretty hard to use homosexuality, cross-dressing or transgenderism as signs of decline considering they have all been with us since about 500 B.C.

why are drag queens mentally defective? really? putting on a different costume and assuming a different identity using fabrics and make-up is a sign of a defective mind to you? someone else could just as easily say that your commitment to gender norms and 'trousers are for men' mentality is the sign of a serious mental defect, if not at the very least a crippling insecurity about your own sexuality/identity.

why is BDSM classed alongside paranoid schizophrenia and tourettes? the latter two literally have a genetic basis. does this really need to be gone into in depth/detail?

it just seems, time and time again, dilbert, as if you're afraid of things you don't understand. you have a very sheltered life.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Never said it was a sign of decline, just that impressionable small children shouldn't be exposed to it.
Do try to pay attention.

I didn't class them the same, I put BDSM under mental illness and the other two under genetic defects.
Reading comprehension FTW
uziq
+492|3422
it's the equivalence of a genetic defect with a sexual fetish/lifestyle choice that i find confusing. well done for being pedantic.

still seems like you need to get out more.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard