chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

The site is now sitting behind Cloudflare so it should work with SSL and a few assets may load a bit faster. Just, fyi.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6655|United States of America
I don't know what that means, but it makes my nether bits tingly.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
https://i.imgur.com/H5wwvKM.png

not sure what this is about or if it's important...

i got it on mobile
uziq
+492|3422
great, just what we need. more canadians.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

pirana6 wrote:

not sure what this is about or if it's important...

i got it on mobile
Yup, I fucked that up pretty good. Exposed a bunch of passwords n' shit. None of those systems are accessible, except that oauth token which I've now revoked.

Good jerb, me.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
don't put this thread on your CV ya n00b
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria

pirana6 wrote:

In fact, erase any connections with the BF2s forums.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6145|Sydney | ♥

oh chuy

yay cloudflare
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

pirana6 wrote:

Knowing how to, and having dealth with security breaches is more valuable than someone who never has. They happen allllll the time.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock
SSL has been making it impossible to see on the work PV. It still runs XP and isn't supported any more on chrome. I still get it from home though
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6145|Sydney | ♥

Adams_BJ wrote:

SSL has been making it impossible to see on the work PV. It still runs XP and isn't supported any more on chrome. I still get it from home though
This sounds more like a work issue. XP is completely unsupported... And outdated browsers on a business computer. This makes me cringe. Update their computers for them!
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

Adams_BJ wrote:

Gonna have to go with "too bad, so sad", sorry. The SSL suite that cloudflare uses is completely inoperable with XP. It uses a tech that simply doesn't work at all in _any_ browser in that OS.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.

Adams_BJ wrote:

Was yours one of the companies that paid Microsoft thousands of dollars to keep receiving patches to XP rather than update?
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock

tazz. wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

This sounds more like a work issue. XP is completely unsupported... And outdated browsers on a business computer. This makes me cringe. Update their computers for them!
I know but he is such a tightass. Ah well gets me doing more 'work' anyway.

chuyskywalker wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Gonna have to go with "too bad, so sad", sorry. The SSL suite that cloudflare uses is completely inoperable with XP. It uses a tech that simply doesn't work at all in _any_ browser in that OS.
It wasn't a complaint, I was just saying that was the unkown issue I had in case you get anyone complaining to you. I get it plenty fine at home.

pirana6 wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Was yours one of the companies that paid Microsoft thousands of dollars to keep receiving patches to XP rather than update?
I don't think they paid anyone for patches. Just won't update.
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3930|SL,UT

wtf happened to the "log out"link? jesus wept, KENNINGS is just gonna ban me and now i can't beat him to the punch. i already forgot my password . . .
Steve-0
+214|3930|SL,UT

it takes me to the index page.
again.
and again.

fuck it, once you do bf2s you never . . . wait, wrong analogy.
once you do
wait, what?
Steve-0
+214|3930|SL,UT

leik if "log out" takes you to front page, errytime . . .
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
i can log out just fine
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

Cookies got their signals crossed, clear them and log back in.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

Well, I guess that's what happens when a RAID card dies
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
fuck it, raid 0 from here on out.

lets do this.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
It is impossible to login on the mobile site. It will take you to the login screen but when you click the button, it just sends you back to the main forum screen without logging you in. It will also occasionally say the security certificate has a problem.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard