RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire
nice headphones
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
uziq
+492|3453

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Uzique only post the pictures of him and the girl on here because she tells him not to post it on Facebook.
neither of us use facebook … what year is it?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3720
Started talking to a Korean girl. Might need to make a Asian Girlfriend Thread.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3720
Good news: I have been talking to a Korean girl the last few days. We spend hours talking on the phone together. Finally meeting tomorrow. We really like each other. We have the same vibes and outlook. If everything goes well, we will probably go steady pretty soon. When we were talking about food, she mentioned her favorite food was Japanese even though "It is the food of the enemy."

It is really easy finding girls on Facebook dating. Dating apps are super easy in general. I was able to conjure a girlfriend in a week. I know a lot of people have problems that make them an incel but considering women put up what are essentially just signs saying "Date me" with pictures of themselves on sites anyone can go on...I don't know how people can get into incel shit. Also there is something that I think a lot of guys need to learn...The easiest way to make yourself attractive is to have interest and do things outside of playing video games and nerd stuff.

Newbie wrote:

There are girls who are into nerd stuff and video games.
Yeah I know but few girls are going to want to hear about how I move numbers around a map of Europe. They rather talk about a million other things. If you want someone to love you, you need to work on yourself first. I assume most of you guys already know this but I wonder about some of the rest of you.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6106|eXtreme to the maX
Apparently I will need to travel to southern south-east asia occasionally as part of my job.

It will be interesting to see asian girls in their native habitat.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
uziq
+492|3453
dilbert: travel during a pandemic is only for selfish assholes. most business travel is inessential indulgence which destroys the planet and spreads covid.

also dilbert: i get to travel for my new job! whooopee!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Lol OK

I specifically said to my manager that I didn't really want to do any travel, but would at a pinch, and would try to get everything done remotely.
I can pack in a lot of work, and coffee and biscuits, into the 24hrs I'd otherwise spend travelling.

She said that was fine and offered better pay than I asked for and said I'd enjoy it if I went as asian girls are cheap and easy - and she should know because she was asian.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

Dilbert_X wrote:

She said that was fine and offered better pay than I asked for and said I'd enjoy it if I went as asian girls are cheap and easy - and she should know because she was asian.
things that never happened or said
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3720
Stop bullying Dilbert.
uziq
+492|3453
imagine being a middle-aged man and still suffering from utterly puerile infant psychology. ‘everyone else’s travel is stupid and wasteful, except mine. mine is extra important. only i do things right’.

sad!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

What even is most of this thread anyway.

uziq wrote:

i left my last Asian escapade in that white pride thread. I've got nothing left. I think I've topped out on my Asian experience. there's nowhere up to go, only down.

8/10.
Do you still feel topped out?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3720
I hope Dilbert has a good time in Asia. He deserves it.
uziq
+492|3453

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

uziq wrote:

i left my last Asian escapade in that white pride thread. I've got nothing left. I think I've topped out on my Asian experience. there's nowhere up to go, only down.

8/10.
i have had some really wonderful times in the company of excellent, witty, charming women. thank you for asking
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3720

uziq wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

uziq wrote:

8/10.
i have had some really wonderful times in the company of excellent, witty, charming women. thank you for asking
https://c.tenor.com/JVBpdzZlw90AAAAC/tell-me-more-john-travolta.gif
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

uziq wrote:

imagine being a middle-aged man and still suffering from utterly puerile infant psychology. ‘everyone else’s travel is stupid and wasteful, except mine. mine is extra important. only i do things right’.

sad!
Pretty hard to audit a production facility over the internet.
uziq
+492|3453
right, now extend that nuance and understanding to any number of the 100,000s of international flyers you've denigrated here over the last 2-3 years. ding ding!

you've ragged for ages on the chinese textile/garment workers who took covid to italy and arguably seeded the whole thing in europe. is it not 'pretty hard' to share manufacturing know-how over the internet, too?

you have serious issues with empathy and fellow-feeling. 'dilbert knows best' is an unhelpful mantra. you're basically still a grub.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Most business trips are redundant, sharing manufacturing know-how over the internet is a doddle, I started doing it with a fax machine.
uziq
+492|3453
see, there we go. only dilbert can possibly have a genuine reason for business travel. his knowledge and expertise is extra, extra speshul. nobody else would understand!

do you prefer your mum's left nipple or right nipple?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Its a physical audit of a production facility, dur.
I'll be spending the six months prior sharing my god-like expertise over the internet.

Really hoping to not come back in a cardboard box.
https://www.9news.com.au/national/south … a02a7a6b6e
uziq
+492|3453
i am not disputing that you  have a legitimate cause for travel ... are you dumb? you've just been blanket condemning almost everyone who ever crossed a border in the last 2-3 years.

suddenly in the space of about a week you make the idiot's mistake of contracting covid yourself and hey, international business travel isn't so universally bad after all.

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I've said repeatedly 99% of business travel is redundant and I'm still right.
uziq
+492|3453
and, of course, in the extra-special 1% that grants you an exception. but of course.

so remind me how your strict border controls + medieval quarantine system works, again, when 1% of people are allowed to travel? you evidently consider yourself a sensible candidate for international travel despite having contracted covid already, in the very workplace that is offering to send you abroad. lmfao. talk about a fucking hypocrite.

i'm sure omicron+ will be no problem to contain perfectly using quarantines and lockdowns when lots of little special boys like dilbert in their newly pressed business suits are hopping around the world.

Last edited by uziq (2022-04-25 03:12:58)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Well I am extra special
uziq
+492|3453
nice to see you came around to my viewpoint after years of being stubborn, anyway. looks like getting tested pre-flight/post-flight, abiding by local quarantine systems and practicing prudent social distancing measures really can allow people to travel internationally.

not sure you can ever call me selfish or an idiot again for relocating across international borders during a pandemic. i followed the letter of the regulations, tested and evidently flew in in a way that was entirely safe and without scuppering the local pandemic response. just as, presumably, you think you'll be alright to do when you go off on your business trips. astounding u-turn there.

and to think, you've had covid too.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Your reasons for travelling, at the peak of the pandemic, were spurious.

We'll see, my new company managed to get everything done for two years with no travel, with luck and some deft 5-axis gcode I'll be able to continue that run.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard