Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6095|eXtreme to the maX
Fractions or anything else, learning how to learn is important.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6312|Graz, Austria

pirana6 wrote:

Had a vasectomy consultation today. Pretty much everything you'd expect: what was going to happen, what the effects were like, etc.
I've got 6 months to go through with it before I have to get a generic health check again.

0 kids are the best kids.

Money over everythang
What method are they using?

If it's cutting the ballsack open with a scalpel (probably on both sides), and then stitching the cut(s) closed, don't do it.
The better method is with punching a small, single hole in the center, through which both vasa deferentia are then pulled out.
Minimal invasion, no stitching, just a plaster over the hole.

Furthermore, my andrologist, in addition to tying all 4 looped, loose ends with surgical threads, also cauterized all open ends and tucked away the upper ends into connective tissue in the peritoneal cavity.
That way, the chance of anything growing back together is basically zero.

Be prepared to get enlarged epididymides, from all the unused sperm cells that can't go out and have to be decomposed there.
(Although, some doctors leave the inferior ends open, basically releasing the pressure and sperms into the scrotum.)

Sometimes I experience a dragging pain on the upper ends in the groins, both when I don't ejaculate for longer periods (~weeks), or when I jerk off too much (multiple times a day).

Also make sure that you don't ejaculate for several weeks after the srugery, and that you have at least two consecutive spermiograms coming out negative before omit other contraception!

Having said that, you will feel much freer, not having to worry about any other form of much less effective contraception.
After castration, vasectomy is simply the best with a <0.15% failure rate and experience since 1785.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5777|Catherine Black
1 hour

Merry Christmas cunts
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3708

globefish23 wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

Had a vasectomy consultation today. Pretty much everything you'd expect: what was going to happen, what the effects were like, etc.
I've got 6 months to go through with it before I have to get a generic health check again.

0 kids are the best kids.

Money over everythang
What method are they using?

If it's cutting the ballsack open with a scalpel (probably on both sides), and then stitching the cut(s) closed, don't do it.
The better method is with punching a small, single hole in the center, through which both vasa deferentia are then pulled out.
Minimal invasion, no stitching, just a plaster over the hole.

Furthermore, my andrologist, in addition to tying all 4 looped, loose ends with surgical threads, also cauterized all open ends and tucked away the upper ends into connective tissue in the peritoneal cavity.
That way, the chance of anything growing back together is basically zero.

Be prepared to get enlarged epididymides, from all the unused sperm cells that can't go out and have to be decomposed there.
(Although, some doctors leave the inferior ends open, basically releasing the pressure and sperms into the scrotum.)

Sometimes I experience a dragging pain on the upper ends in the groins, both when I don't ejaculate for longer periods (~weeks), or when I jerk off too much (multiple times a day).

Also make sure that you don't ejaculate for several weeks after the srugery, and that you have at least two consecutive spermiograms coming out negative before omit other contraception!

Having said that, you will feel much freer, not having to worry about any other form of much less effective contraception.
After castration, vasectomy is simply the best with a <0.15% failure rate and experience since 1785.
Also make sure to freeze some sperm just in case
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
uziq
+492|3441
merry xmas bf2s.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3708
merry christmas and good will to all men
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Happy Holidays
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
What's everyone doing for it?

Normally we go to Uncle and Aunties and there's quite a bit of family there, but this year it's just my brah, my sis, paw, step-maw and gran. And the dugs of course.

I prefer the quieter ones
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5347|London, England
Pics of your sis or gtfo
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Merry Christmas everyone. Hosting my family, my wife's family, and a pair of fat Jewish lesbians for dinner
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6279|Washington St.
Murruh Cursmers y'all

I got a Ken Griffey Jr All-Star inductee jersey
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6760|PNW

Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6731|London

Happy Christmas everyone x
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6611|Little Bentcock
Noel
uziq
+492|3441

Adams_BJ wrote:

Noel
https://68.media.tumblr.com/7b284fbd37cc1a1b957e4f8552b54e6a/tumblr_oe6cyrVH4P1s6ylubo1_1280.jpg
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
He took it really badly after Mr Blobby killed all those people.
uziq
+492|3441
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/1745925.main_image.jpg?strip=all
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6621|949

i told one of my friends a long time ago that when i was growing up, i always wanted an easy bake oven for christmas.  This was probably ages 6-12.  I asked for it every year, but my parents always told me they couldn't find it in the store.  This past year, my mom confessed they were afraid I would burn the house down, not that they couldn't find it.

Anyway, my friend got me the easy bake oven for Christmas this year.  I told her it was the most thoughtful gift I had ever received.  She even went as far as writing up healthier versions of the original easy bake recipes. No one will ever understand how much it meant to me.  But now you guys know.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
\_/
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

i told one of my friends a long time ago that when i was growing up, i always wanted an easy bake oven for christmas.  This was probably ages 6-12.  I asked for it every year, but my parents always told me they couldn't find it in the store.  This past year, my mom confessed they were afraid I would burn the house down, not that they couldn't find it.

Anyway, my friend got me the easy bake oven for Christmas this year.  I told her it was the most thoughtful gift I had ever received.  She even went as far as writing up healthier versions of the original easy bake recipes. No one will ever understand how much it meant to me.  But now you guys know.
She was really afraid of you turning into a poof... how'd that work out, ken-mom?
-Frederick Bastiat
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6621|949

nope. Despite my religious upbringing, my parents weren't neanderthals and realized that traditional gender roles are largely social constructs, and as such, did not limit me to tonka trucks and fisher price hammers when I was a child.  Guns (including nerf and squirt guns) weren't allowed in our house either.  They also limited the amount of TV and video games we could play each week.  Jeopardy didn't count against this time limit.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
You should replace the incandescent bulb in the oven with an LED bulb. Governor Moonbeam would approve.
-Frederick Bastiat
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6698|England. Stoke

Jay wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

She was really afraid of you turning into a poof... how'd that work out, ken-mom?

Did your mother not let you have one in case you turned into a fat bastard?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

nope. Despite my religious upbringing, my parents weren't neanderthals and realized that traditional gender roles are largely social constructs, and as such, did not limit me to tonka trucks and fisher price hammers when I was a child.  Guns (including nerf and squirt guns) weren't allowed in our house either.  They also limited the amount of TV and video games we could play each week.  Jeopardy didn't count against this time limit.
My mother gave me real guns and Playboys at the earliest opportunity and I turned out great.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

coke wrote:

Jay wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Did your mother not let you have one in case you turned into a fat bastard?
Backfired, didn't it? Suck it mom!
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard