Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+475|2716

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

you can say the same about a pipe but i'm sure you've found yourself in situations where you are smoking out of an apple or something, right?
Nope. Never has happened. I would honestly feel bad about myself if I had to ever resort to smoking out of an apple or ripping up a book to smoke. That's crackhead desperation.

Last edited by SuperJail Warden (2016-08-19 14:11:51)

pirana6
Go Cougs!
+640|5287|Washington St.
I've smoked out of both an apple and a potato. I was in high school and probably afraid to walk into a pipe store as a minor and/or didn't have the cash. Also it makes you feel clever to make a pipe from stuff like that. ALSO I'm not a self-righteous POS.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,915|5628|949

it's ok, im sure he feels bad about himself for other situations.  Like comparing his underage cousin to a porn star
uziq
Member
+400|2448
smoking is so gross and fucking lame

something about the paraphernalia and associated ritual of smoking comes across as goofy to me. all the dumb codes and slang-terms for 'papers' and the lame weed-loser jargon. you guys are the fucking worst.

just roll a $50, insufflate, and get the fuck on with your day

Last edited by uziq (2016-08-19 15:03:00)

pirana6
Go Cougs!
+640|5287|Washington St.
Chuck Yeager killin the twitter game

https://twitter.com/GenChuckYeager
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,915|5628|949

uziq wrote:

smoking is so gross and fucking lame

something about the paraphernalia and associated ritual of smoking comes across as goofy to me. all the dumb codes and slang-terms for 'papers' and the lame weed-loser jargon. you guys are the fucking worst.

just roll a $50, insufflate, and get the fuck on with your day
i like the ritual of it.  It's why I rarely smoke alone
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+475|2716

pirana6 wrote:

I've smoked out of both an apple and a potato. I was in high school and probably afraid to walk into a pipe store as a minor and/or didn't have the cash. Also it makes you feel clever to make a pipe from stuff like that. ALSO I'm not a self-righteous POS.
How could you have cash for weed but not for rolling paper? The paper is much cheaper. Probably pennies per joint. It is a necessity. It's like the people I know who got girls pregnant because they had cash for beer but not for condoms. There's no excuse for such poor budgeting.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+640|5287|Washington St.
There's a difference between not wanting a child and not wanting to smoke out of something 'proper'.

I'm sure the weed came out and nobody had papers on them. If one thing runs out first, and it's the papers, and it's 2am, you're not going to walk (can't drive yet) to the store when there's an apple 30 feet away. Someone can also bring/buy weed assuming somebody else would bring/buy papers, but have that fall through. It was never a regular thing. I've done it twice in my life, both before the age of 16.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+763|5681|United States of America
TIL people can smoke out of apples and shit. There's that stoner ingenuity!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,742|5102|eXtreme to the maX
Lets face it people who smoke aren't really long term planners.
#FreeBritney
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,409|5738|FUCK UBISOFT

I'm looking for new shoes with a stylish appearance and excellent breathability, has anybody tried the Nike Air Max Tavas Mens Black Blue Trainers UK?
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,003|4354|London, England
You gonna buy a matching tracksuit?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,915|5628|949

don't forget the pandora charm bracelet
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,915|5628|949

this girl i've been friends with for like 10 years told me last night that she has been in love with me for like a year and a half (ever since i went to that wedding in thailand last March).  She's awesome and hot and we get along really well but I don't know if I want to date her.  We have a big group of friends and it either works out and we are all happy or we break up and probably lose a few friends along the way.  Plus I value her friendship a lot.  But I also think we could actually be a couple and not fuck it up either.

Is potentially losing a chunk of your friends worth dating someone?
uziq
Member
+400|2448
pics please
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,915|5628|949

go on whatsapp
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+475|2716
I want pics too. Only if she is Asian. Forward it to my e-mail, steam, or twitter.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+640|5287|Washington St.

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Is potentially losing a chunk of your friends worth dating someone?
yep. you're too old for this kinda crap. this is what 20 year olds do.
uziq
Member
+400|2448

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

go on whatsapp
update:

FIRE
ZE
MISSILE
uziq
Member
+400|2448

pirana6 wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Is potentially losing a chunk of your friends worth dating someone?
yep. you're too old for this kinda crap. this is what 20 year olds do.
on the contrary, real adults don't get pissed when wedding romances don't work out. that's why you invite a bunch of your hot, bachelor(ette) friends to your wedding. they sure as fuck aren't flying half-way across the world to watch you get teary-eyed as you read out your vows. it's mating season.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,003|4354|London, England

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

this girl i've been friends with for like 10 years told me last night that she has been in love with me for like a year and a half (ever since i went to that wedding in thailand last March).  She's awesome and hot and we get along really well but I don't know if I want to date her.  We have a big group of friends and it either works out and we are all happy or we break up and probably lose a few friends along the way.  Plus I value her friendship a lot.  But I also think we could actually be a couple and not fuck it up either.

Is potentially losing a chunk of your friends worth dating someone?
Yes. Go for it!
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+212|2956|SL,UT

in the long run, you either marry for money or a platonic relationship. an erotic relationship doesn't last, you*re just scratching an itch. i'm lucky i married my best friend, because we do shit together we enjoy and we get to fuck. but idk, losing friends is srs bsns . . .
uziq
Member
+400|2448
isn't it, like, neurologically established that the first 5 years of love are full of infatuation, lust, frenzy? and then the oxytocin or whatever starts wearing away and it's more like routine, cohabitation, enjoying one another's companionship and help. i would hate to skip those first 5 years, though. especially if the woman is hot.

Last edited by uziq (2016-08-24 00:40:04)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,742|5102|eXtreme to the maX

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Is potentially losing a chunk of your friends worth dating someone?
Why would you lose any friends? Are you and they still 14-15?
#FreeBritney
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+475|2716
Ken, you will keep your friends if you avoided domestically abusing her. People are saying you do that. I'm not saying you abuse women. But people are saying it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard