Gone Forever
+635|3718
Full of tiger blood and Adonis DNA
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5357|London, England

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

i have no desire to submit my dna to anyone.  I'm perfectly fine knowing I'm a euro-native american mutt!
US government already has my dna so they can create a universal soldier clone of me in the future.

I thought it was a neat thing, although the dna match part was rather useless for me. They only recently started offering the test in Europe, and because my family has been here less than 90 years we haven't branched out enough in the states to have really lost anyone. It's cooler for people that go back to the revolution.

Last edited by Jay (2016-08-02 20:06:24)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6680|Disaster Free Zone

DesertFox- wrote:

Do metric-using countries sell TVs and monitors in centimeters or meters or what?
Inches for some god awful reason. Many places advertise in cm but the products are manufactured in inches. Also it's spelt 'metres'.

Last edited by DrunkFace (2016-08-03 00:37:25)

uziq
+492|3451

Jay wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

i have no desire to submit my dna to anyone.  I'm perfectly fine knowing I'm a euro-native american mutt!
US government already has my dna so they can create a universal soldier clone of me in the future.
the nazis already tried to recreate the auroch jay
uziq
+492|3451

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

you had a little bit of english in you for about 15 minutes until dauntless finished and wiped your chin
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6105|eXtreme to the maX

DrunkFace wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

Do metric-using countries sell TVs and monitors in centimeters or meters or what?
Inches for some god awful reason. Many places advertise in cm but the products are manufactured in inches. Also it's spelt 'metres'.
I'll bet they're manufactured in millimetres.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

Can we not AmE vs BrE? It's seriously the most pointless argument of all time. Who cares which spelling you use so long as you use the correct spelling for your intended audience in documentation. Shit's more than likely going to change anyway.

/triggered
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

uziq wrote:

Jay wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

the nazis already tried to recreate the auroch jay
I want to ride a mammoth or sabertooth tiger
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

War Man wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

But are you sure you have Native American blood in you?
i have pictures of my great grandma who was native but it could be a ruse!

Dauntless wishes he could have me in any way.  I ain't that easy tho
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
you a ho fo sho
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718
Ken has as much native American in him as Elizabeth Warren.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

i've only had sex with 3 different girls this year.  Not a hoe
uziq
+492|3451

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

War Man wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

But are you sure you have Native American blood in you?
i have pictures of my great grandma who was native but it could be a ruse!

Dauntless wishes he could have me in any way.  I ain't that easy tho
yo put that little canuck coochie in contact with this count
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

she's currently in portugal
uziq
+492|3451
i could be a friend to you
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

im too old to start making new friends
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718
Some of my friends are getting married and having children. I do not understand why they would do something like that.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6290|Washington St.
How many bf2s stragglers got married since joining bf2s?
It seems most everyone left has either been married for longer than ~11 years or is unmarried, despite the fact that most seem to be in prime-marrying ages
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6713|Purplicious Wisconsin
I'm 23, I still have an excuse not being married.

Last edited by War Man (2016-08-05 01:17:20)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6290|Washington St.
Pretty sure you're also the youngest.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
married and on my second kid
-Frederick Bastiat
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6290|Washington St.
yes but were you single when you started here?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

Jay wrote:

married and on my second kid
Well, hop off.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

War Man wrote:

I'm 23, I still have an excuse not being married.
woah, i thought you were like 19.  Didn't you just start college?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

pirana6 wrote:

yes but were you single when you started here?
i was dating my wife
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard