Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6105|eXtreme to the maX

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I have no ill will towards her, in fact I wish her the best.  We were never married or engaged, just in a committed relationship.

Dilbert - it's kinda weird that you told me I want to be a jerk about it.  If you read my post, being an asshole and sabotaging her wasn't one of the options I was weighing.  Perhaps that says more about you than me.
At this point in the saga of BF2S I have to spell out to you in one syllable words that my posts are 50% trolling, 50% sincere and 50% having a laugh?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6773|Noizyland

My dad just sent me a picture of him with Joe Biden. Not what I expected.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

SuperJail Warden wrote:

This looks like a basic question about human interaction newbie would ask. Should I be nice to an ex or not? What a tough one, Ken. What a tough one.
still failing bud.  That isn't the question at all. I am disappointed in your lack of comprehension.  You need to train yourself in order to be a good teacher
uziq
+492|3451

Ty wrote:

Joe Biden's cock in his mouth?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

i just booked a round trip ticket to southeast asia for $550.  Wow
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6773|Noizyland

uziq wrote:

Ty wrote:

Really, Zeek?
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3959|SL,UT

Ty wrote:

uziq wrote:

Ty wrote:

Really, Zeek?
you expected anything else?

i remember when uziq's original account got banned, and inflammatory as the post was it was mild by his responses. maybe i'm nostalgic, but he seems to think bf2s is best viewed on a calculator now.

i can see the the english major entering "8411s1N81DENSM0UTH" in his texas instruments TR-80 as his password to browse a forum he so denigrated back in the day.

seems legit.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

burnzz, i'm glad you still remember this stuff.  Dementia is a sad sad reality for a lot of old people.  Good to know your memory is intact.
uziq
+492|3451

Steve-0 wrote:

Ty wrote:

uziq wrote:

Really, Zeek?
you expected anything else?

i remember when uziq's original account got banned, and inflammatory as the post was it was mild by his responses. maybe i'm nostalgic, but he seems to think bf2s is best viewed on a calculator now.

i can see the the english major entering "8411s1N81DENSM0UTH" in his texas instruments TR-80 as his password to browse a forum he so denigrated back in the day.

seems legit.
my original account was a work of art. i had a Facebook group set up by a moderator in my honour. get off my nuts. I'm living on the royalties.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718
2008 - 2012 was the high point of bf2s trolling.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6736|Oxferd Ohire
so why keep trying?
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5787|Catherine Black

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I'm just trying to do the morally correct thing, FINRAY.  Someone needs to set a good example for you all.
And I'm just shitposting KENNITH

honestly though sounds like the best plan, only possible outcome is at worst neutral.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6290|Washington St.
There's a player on the Pirates named Arquimedes Caminero
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

Sounds like a character you'd find in a lurid romance novel playfully shelved next to the Longarm series.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5357|London, England
Got my Ancestry DNA results back today. Mildly surprised as my results were 60% Europe East, 27% Scandinavian, 8% Finnish as my major ancestries and 5% Europe West, 1% Great Britain as my trace ancestries. I always thought I was half German, and I still am, I mean my grandparents were born there, but I guess I descend from the Germanicized Wends and Prus. I didn't even know what the Wends were before reading up on them today. Makes the Nazi propaganda even more asinine when you realize that over half of Germany wasn't even genetically "German". They were the same genetic stock as the Poles and Russians they viewed as inferior and worthy of extermination.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6713|Purplicious Wisconsin

Jay wrote:

Got my Ancestry DNA results back today. Mildly surprised as my results were 60% Europe East, 27% Scandinavian, 8% Finnish as my major ancestries and 5% Europe West, 1% Great Britain as my trace ancestries. I always thought I was half German, and I still am, I mean my grandparents were born there, but I guess I descend from the Germanicized Wends and Prus. I didn't even know what the Wends were before reading up on them today. Makes the Nazi propaganda even more asinine when you realize that over half of Germany wasn't even genetically "German". They were the same genetic stock as the Poles and Russians they viewed as inferior and worthy of extermination.
How much does that cost? I've been personally very curious myself of my actual DNA traces. I only have come to know I am 25% Italian, and 12.5% Norwegian, 37.5% British/Irish(combine both for simplistic sake). Would like to know the missing 25% and the proper exactness of my Italian, Scandinavian, British, and Irish heritage.

Last edited by War Man (2016-08-01 17:38:33)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

i bet you are part African.  Not below the waist though - that's probably Japanese.
War Man

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

i bet you are part African.  Not below the waist though - that's probably Japanese.
Har har, I don't give a shit if I am.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6684|United States of America
I'm extremely curious about those services as well. Mostly I'm curious what the scam is. They surely don't have DNA profiles of the most prototypical ____ish person who ever existed. Likewise, communities have become far less insular in the past few centuries, which has undoubtedly introduced new genetic material into what may have formerly been fairly homogenous groups.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5357|London, England

War Man wrote:

Jay wrote:

How much does that cost? I've been personally very curious myself of my actual DNA traces. I only have come to know I am 25% Italian, and 12.5% Norwegian, 37.5% British/Irish(combine both for simplistic sake). Would like to know the missing 25% and the proper exactness of my Italian, Scandinavian, British, and Irish heritage.
$100 I think - was my wife's anniversary gift to me
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
+492|3451

Jay wrote:

a state that wasn't even unified until a fly's fart before the third reich doesn't have a homogeneous genetic stock? wow history must be full of shockers for you, then.

did you know that most italian cities don't get along, even though they're all from the same country?

mind blown!!!
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6684|United States of America
Do metric-using countries sell TVs and monitors in centimeters or meters or what?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715
inches here in aus and also in taiwan.

Last edited by Cybargs (2016-08-02 15:04:20)

https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

i have no desire to submit my dna to anyone.  I'm perfectly fine knowing I'm a euro-native american mutt!
War Man

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

i have no desire to submit my dna to anyone.  I'm perfectly fine knowing I'm a euro-native american mutt!
But are you sure you have Native American blood in you?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard