The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6644|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Donald and Scrooge im ok with but dont call your cat or dog 'bingo' ffs.  In fact call them For Fuck Sake.

My dogs name sill rates highly 'Rizla'
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5329|London, England

Ultrafunkula wrote:

1927 wrote:

MajorSpittle wrote:

How in holy hell do you tax a dog?
By making it law you have to have a licence to have one which costs money each and every year.
Bingo. Actually I wanted a cat. Cause I just love their diabolical and psychopathic attitude. A dog would've been cool too. Might get a nova scotia retriever some day. We had a couple birds, but they got away when some other animal flipped over the birdcage that was outside on a table. Hope you had a pleasant life in your days of freedom Donald & Scrooge! (actually they had the Finnish version of their Disney names, but yeah)
How do they justify the tax? Is all veterinary care "free"?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6444|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Jay wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

1927 wrote:

By making it law you have to have a licence to have one which costs money each and every year.
Bingo. Actually I wanted a cat. Cause I just love their diabolical and psychopathic attitude. A dog would've been cool too. Might get a nova scotia retriever some day. We had a couple birds, but they got away when some other animal flipped over the birdcage that was outside on a table. Hope you had a pleasant life in your days of freedom Donald & Scrooge! (actually they had the Finnish version of their Disney names, but yeah)
How do they justify the tax? Is all veterinary care "free"?
Oh, hell no! Vets cost probably more than a spinal surgery for an athlete at a private high end hospital. Or at least that's what all dog owners imply. Gotta blame them Swedes for the tax. They invented it before our independence. And naturally the greedy scumbags in the parliament have kept it because money. It's 50€/year.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard