Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5349|London, England

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I mean even if you want to eat it after you shoot it, it is not like you can't get meat from the grocery store. You don't have to kill a wild free deer to make a sandwich.

Frankly, it is sociopathic to want to go out and kill an animal without necessity.
How is it different? If I shoot a deer or have someone in a slaughterhouse do it for me, an animal is going to die to feed me. Or is it not nice to think about that?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3710

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I mean even if you want to eat it after you shoot it, it is not like you can't get meat from the grocery store. You don't have to kill a wild free deer to make a sandwich.

Frankly, it is sociopathic to want to go out and kill an animal without necessity.
How is it different? If I shoot a deer or have someone in a slaughterhouse do it for me, an animal is going to die to feed me. Or is it not nice to think about that?
Because your desire to go out with your friends, shoot an animal, and rip it apart on the weekend is bizarre.

The process isn't the disturbing part. It's why you want to do it you didn't have to.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Because your desire to go out with your friends, shoot an animal, and rip it apart on the weekend is bizarre.

The process isn't the disturbing part. It's why you want to do it you didn't have to.
Lol, ok.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3710

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Jay wrote:

Lol, ok.
I bet if you could eat it, you would make a game out of killing neighborhood cats, wouldn't you, Jay.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Lol, ok.
I bet if you could eat it, you would make a game out of killing neighborhood cats, wouldn't you, Jay.
No, that's your purview, kitten stomper.
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3710

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Jay wrote:

Lol, ok.
I have never hurt an animal. You are a hypocrite. You talk about respecting animal rights but want to put a big hole into a free wild deer.

Wanting to kill an innocent free creature for fun doesn't seem in line with your libertarian ideas.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3710
I am against sport killing animals. I care about mental health and well-being of the average American worker. I support freedom and safety from dictatorships in the middle east. I want to be a police officer to help people.

A humanitarian. I am an absolute humanitarian.

Last edited by SuperJail Warden (2015-11-16 04:46:24)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I have never hurt an animal. You are a hypocrite. You talk about respecting animal rights but want to put a big hole into a free wild deer.

Wanting to kill an innocent free creature for fun doesn't seem in line with your libertarian ideas.
I know you're just trolling, but don't you feel like you've lost braincells taking the PETA position? Whether I go out and kill my meat myself, or I have someone in a slaughterhouse shove a cattle prod up a cows ass to do it for me, I'm responsible for that meat on my plate. Trophy hunters? Sure, they're dicks. Hunting for meat? Nah.
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3710
The animal's welfare is not my point. My point is that wanting to go out and make a game out of killing a living thing is not behavior that should be encouraged and celebrated.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

SuperJail Warden wrote:

The animal's welfare is not my point. My point is that wanting to go out and make a game out of killing a living thing is not behavior that should be encouraged and celebrated.
Who's making a game out of it? Can you buy venison in your supermarket? I can't.
-Frederick Bastiat
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6728|Oxferd Ohire
I can. In the exotic meats section apparently.
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
MajorSpittle
+7|3082|Oregun
I enjoy the thrill of the hunt.  I don't eat everything I hunt.

I also enjoy the thrill of a good fight.

I think it is testosterone and years of genetic imprinting on my brain.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3710
Do you box or kickbox or are you just a wannabe tough guy who fantasizes about beating someone up?

I would respect a person who got into a boxing ring and got knocked out more than I would respect someone who shot a deer with a rifle. Hiding in a Bush with a rifle is not manly.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6762|PNW

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Trump said that if more French folk would carry guns they would've survived the attack last weekend. Smart man that Donald. Super smart.
Did he get that from all the times gun rampages in the US were stopped by armed bystanders?
MajorSpittle
+7|3082|Oregun

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Do you box or kickbox or are you just a wannabe tough guy who fantasizes about beating someone up?

I would respect a person who got into a boxing ring and got knocked out more than I would respect someone who shot a deer with a rifle. Hiding in a Bush with a rifle is not manly.
Just a wannabe tough guy.  I do fantasize about fighting, it helps with automatic reaction in real life situations.  I haven't been in many fights, especially as I grow older, but I have always been the type to hold my ground in fair situations. 

I can take a beating and dish one out gracefully, and enjoy the rush just the same.

As far as hunting I don't say in place very long.  I like the hiking, scouting, and stalking.  I would rather enjoy my time in the field vs freezing in a tree stand or such.

So, do you just like playing online doing something that you don't have interest in irl?  I mean obviously we aren't going to fight a war on weekends, but hunting and shooting irl is somewhat similar to running around shooting in a game.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3710

spit wrote:

As far as hunting I don't say in place very long.  I like the hiking, scouting, and stalking.  I would rather enjoy my time in the field vs freezing in a tree stand or such.
Why can't you just go hiking and animal spotting in that case? Can't you just find and follow an animal without needing to kill it once you do?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

SuperJail Warden wrote:

spit wrote:

Why can't you just go hiking and animal spotting in that case? Can't you just find and follow an animal without needing to kill it once you do?
Do you honestly see a difference between hunting and slaughtering? If you feel guilty then you should feel guilty in either case. Just because one is done out of sight doesn't make it better. Dead is dead. Meat is meat.
-Frederick Bastiat
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6700|England. Stoke

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

spit wrote:

Do you honestly see a difference between hunting and slaughtering? If you feel guilty then you should feel guilty in either case. Just because one is done out of sight doesn't make it better. Dead is dead. Meat is meat.
But meat is murder...
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

coke wrote:

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

But meat is murder...
Oh
-Frederick Bastiat
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6464|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Lovely, tasty, mouth watering murder! Mmmm....
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3710

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

spit wrote:

Meat is meat. But why do you want to carry out the process of killing the animal? How can you get enjoyment out of that? That is what matters. Meat comes from slaughterhouses. Doesn't mean we should make a sport or game out of killing animals in the slaughterhouse.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Ok
-Frederick Bastiat
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6728|Oxferd Ohire
Someone's gotta kill deer.
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3710

Jay wrote:

Ok
Glad that we settled the fact that you shouldn't make games or hobbies out of killing things.

You are the real kitten stomper here.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Who's making a game or sport out of it? Do you have a problem with fishing too? What about when I pull a tomato off the vine? Can you hear it's silent scream?
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard