cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6290|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Jay wrote:

cowami wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

for the first time nfl mobile decided to send a notification to my phone. some guy i dont know tore his acl
lol, i'm not the only one that got it either? good!
I disabled the app
i had no idea i even had it . came installed on the phone
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3720
Awhile back everyone in NJ got a loud amber alert message at 4AM because some guy drove off with his daughter after arguing with his wife. Everyone I know turned that shit off once they figured out how.

You can't shut off the presidential alerts though. I have never seen one anyway. Must only be nuclear war or something
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6291|Washington St.
It'll warn us just like the emergency alert broadcast we always sit through warned us on 9/11
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

Adams_BJ wrote:

The second age of bf2s has begun
Isn't this actually the third age? I thought the second age came after people stopped playing Battlefield 2.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6682|Disaster Free Zone
I wish I could play some BF2, still better then anything released since.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6685|United States of America

uziq wrote:

Jay wrote:

uziq wrote:

hey americans how popular is bill burr over there

i like his blue-collar boston thing
Who?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWhZ2XS08aQ

bill burr.

he was in breaking bad, your all-time top tv show
To answer your question, he's rather well-known among comedy-liking folk. He doesn't get much face-time with your family friendly networks because of his subject matter being rather blue, but I've seen some of his specials on HBO (or some other premium cable channel) and Comedy Central.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3720
True Detective has a thing of giving comedians serious roles. They gave Matt M his first serious role. He killed it. They gave Vince Vaughn a serious role and he did great. I wonder who will be season 3's comedian. I am hoping for Jerry Seinfeld.
uziq
+492|3452

Last edited by uziq (2015-08-20 13:30:41)

Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6743|London

doesn't work with the youtu.be links m8

https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
uziq
+492|3452
fuck this muckball earth
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3960|SL,UT

uziq wrote:

fuck this muckball earth
keep stat padding, and lord it over us you english wanker.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6474|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Oh, man. The leaked Ashley Madison email addresses had two of our clients emails in there. One is a elementary school teacher and the other a nurse. As a bonus a namesake of the guy sitting in the next room at work
uziq
+492|3452
why would any man want to know another's business like that. I don't get it. Is TMZ your home page?
Ultrafunkula

If someone is dumb enough to get caught using their own name while cheating, they deserve all the crap they have coming. I'm not even sure what tmz is, so I would have to say no on that. I have google.com as my home page. What do you have?
uziq
+492|3452
what I find amusing about the leak is that the user base was like 80% male and only about 12% female – the rest unstated. that's gotta say something about gender attitudes. or maybe all the frustrated wives use another site.

my homepage is the guardian. you know, world news. stuff that matters. not tittle tattle spying on your neighbours prurience. I couldn't care less who is cheating on whom.
Ultrafunkula

Plus the 12% females are sure as hell not all females. And the amount of Ashley Madison made fake profiles. The percentage is probably way below 10.

Someone on FB posted the link. I'm not into Kardashians and other kinda Temptation Island "news" either. This just happened to amuse me and gave a couple good laughs on the account of stupid people. That is all.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England

uziq wrote:

what I find amusing about the leak is that the user base was like 80% male and only about 12% female – the rest unstated. that's gotta say something about gender attitudes. or maybe all the frustrated wives use another site.

my homepage is the guardian. you know, world news. stuff that matters. not tittle tattle spying on your neighbours prurience. I couldn't care less who is cheating on whom.
Most women aren't actively looking for random sex. If they end up cheating it's because they're drawn to someone who's offering them the promise of fulfilling something they're missing, and I don't mean orgasms.

If you were to get the data for any online matchmaking site it would heavily skew male. Why do you think all the ads target women?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
+492|3452

Jay wrote:

uziq wrote:

Most women aren't actively looking for random sex. If they end up cheating it's because they're drawn to someone who's offering them the promise of fulfilling something they're missing, and I don't mean orgasms.

If you were to get the data for any online matchmaking site it would heavily skew male. Why do you think all the ads target women?
I think there are just as many self possessing women out there who seek sex for its own end and are capable of getting what they want. I guess my remark was more about marital infidelity. seems guys are always looking to where the grass is greener. I think there are lots of independent and sexually active females on dating sites. I've been torn apart on tinder by a few.
Pocshy2.0
+23|3371

uziq wrote:

Jay wrote:

uziq wrote:

I think there are just as many self possessing women out there who seek sex for its own end and are capable of getting what they want. I guess my remark was more about marital infidelity. seems guys are always looking to where the grass is greener. I think there are lots of independent and sexually active females on dating sites. I've been torn apart on tinder by a few.
AKA a ratchet hoe.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England

uziq wrote:

Jay wrote:

uziq wrote:

I'm not suggesting women don't enjoy sex or seek it out, I just don't think many women would look to cheat in such a coldly calculated way as signing up for a site like this. Cheating for women tends to be more spontaneous rather than guys obsessing about "getting some strange" from any source available.

Last edited by Jay (2015-08-21 08:48:47)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3720
This wouldn't be a problem if we all just adopted Mormonism.
uziq
+492|3452

Pocshy2.0 wrote:

uziq wrote:

Jay wrote:

AKA a ratchet hoe.
I think you mean cleopatra. intelligent and strong girls that know they don't need no man are HAWT
Pocshy2.0
+23|3371

uziq wrote:

Pocshy2.0 wrote:

uziq wrote:

AKA a ratchet hoe.
I think you mean cleopatra. intelligent and strong girls that know they don't need no man are HAWT
Strangely I'm not at all turned on by those kinds of women. My best friend is, and I've seen him get burned countless times by it, but I just don't get it. All it screams to me is 'cold bitch', not 'warm my heart.' I don't want a fixer-upper or a relationship I have to fucking fight to stay in. And yes, I'm aware some of this is anti-feminist (honestly, what the fuck IS the 'third wave'?), but I really can't be bothered if you've elevated yourself beyond needing anybody else.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3720
There is probably a term paper to be written about Ashley Madison and the Madonna-Whore complex
Pocshy2.0
+23|3371

SuperJail Warden wrote:

There is probably a term paper to be written about Ashley Madison and the Madonna-Whore complex
I'm sure every sexuality studies professor is furiously mashing keys to prep for the forthcoming conference RE exactly this pressing matter.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard