You guys are both fucking retarded.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5355|London, England

pirana6 wrote:

"I'm better than you cause my parents were rich"

"I'm better than you cause my parents weren't rich"

I'm not saying I'm better than him at all. All I said was I set up a 529 account
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
+492|3449
you have some very conflicted views, jay. you are inconsistent. you want to raise your kid as a middle-class child of privilege but you disparage and hate children who were raised with privilege. you both want to correct your father's example and yet not follow obeisantly in the same path with your wife and in-laws. you evidently value education and a good start in life but will argue til blue in the face that money well spent on education is, in fact, money wasted. in general you seem to like the accoutrements of bourgeois living so long as they reflect warmly on you, and chide them for their conceits when they cast you out in the cold.

i think you need to invest some of your executive salary on a jungian analyst on the upper east-side.

Last edited by uziq (2015-09-01 14:38:25)

pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6288|Washington St.

Jay wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

I'm not saying I'm better than him at all. All I said was I set up a 529 account
oh so now you think you're better than me because you're saying you're not saying you're better than him, huh? I see how it is.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

pirana6 wrote:

Jay wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

oh so now you think you're better than me because you're saying you're not saying you're better than him, huh? I see how it is.
<3
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6103|eXtreme to the maX
Guys, I'm better than all of you, this is like watching ants jousting with toothpicks.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

uziq wrote:

you have some very conflicted views, jay. you are inconsistent. you want to raise your kid as a middle-class child of privilege but you disparage and hate children who were raised with privilege. you both want to correct your father's example and yet not follow obeisantly in the same path with your wife and in-laws. you evidently value education and a good start in life but will argue til blue in the face that money well spent on education is, in fact, money wasted. in general you seem to like the accoutrements of bourgeois living so long as they reflect warmly on you, and chide them for their conceits when they cast you out in the cold.

i think you need to invest some of your executive salary on a jungian analyst on the upper east-side.
Where have I criticized your degree path in the past several years? I got over the STEM is the best thing shortly after I graduated. Do what makes you happy, man. Life is short.

Last edited by Jay (2015-09-01 14:41:54)

-Frederick Bastiat
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6734|Oxferd Ohire

Dilbert_X wrote:

Guys, I'm better than all of you, this is like watching ants jousting with toothpicks.
google gave me this https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-B6QfCUqlpCs/T4T71fhLOYI/AAAAAAAAAVE/x-nBo6mc-Xs/s1600/peeps+1.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3717
Windows 10 multiple Windows thing is really helpful when you have games that have issues tabbing out or locking up. I was skeptical at first but I am totally sold on the idea.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6682|United States of America
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6734|Oxferd Ohire
best. show. ever.
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Pocshy2.0
+23|3368

Jay wrote:

uziq wrote:

Where have I criticized your degree path in the past several years? I got over the STEM is the best thing shortly after I graduated. Do what makes you happy, man. Life is short.
And yet 30 minutes later Jay goes on to post:

Jay wrote:

Oh woe is me I can't find a job with my useless masters. Go get a job at Starbucks you cunt.
Point: Uzique.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Pocshy2.0 wrote:

Jay wrote:

uziq wrote:

And yet 30 minutes later Jay goes on to post:

Jay wrote:

Oh woe is me I can't find a job with my useless masters. Go get a job at Starbucks you cunt.
Point: Uzique.
Uzi is uzi, you are someone trying very hard to be a snob but coming across as someone who desperately needs a pat on the head. I actually like Aaron, I just enjoy giving him a bit of hell from time to time as well.

You, on the other hand, are the interloper that joins other people's conversations and tries to one-up them. I don't doubt you lack for friends if that desperation carries over into the real world as well.

You got my attention, which you obviously wanted, and now i'll pronounce my judgement: you're a boil on the ass of the world. Congratulations.
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
+492|3449
getting biblical in here

i miss bf2s.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6629|949

just need marine and gurdeep in here and it'd be set
Pocshy2.0
+23|3368

Jay wrote:

You, on the other hand, are the interloper that joins other people's conversations and tries to one-up them.
Public forum joining other people's conversations. Yep. PM then?
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6288|Washington St.
why doesn't everyone calm the fuck down for a few hours?

here's a puppy

https://i.imgur.com/slj111L.jpg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Cute
-Frederick Bastiat
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6471|6 6 4 oh, I forget

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

just need marine and gurdeep in here and it'd be set
Church.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6671|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Whats all the ranty bollocks about over the last few pages?

Fuck sake
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6713

1927 wrote:

Whats all the ranty bollocks about over the last few pages?

Fuck sake
bf2s is back
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6671|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Im too old for this shit, it gets on my fucking nerves.
Pocshy2.0
+23|3368
What's the point of being on a site like this if you can't make a go of shitting on somebody's day at least once a week?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

Coming here is like traveling back in time. I can't believe it's been 10 years.
uziq
+492|3449

1927 wrote:

Im too old for this shit, it gets on my fucking nerves.
you are Welsh and therefore irrelevant. when we want your opinion we'll be in touch by mail.

Last edited by uziq (2015-09-02 10:09:18)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard