Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6478|Purdue
Haven't been on the site in forever, a year or two at the least. Just happened to pop into my head on the shitter. Sad to see that it's going. As lame as it sounds, this place used to be a pretty big part of my life. Never posted much, but I was on here almost everyday lurking back then. Got to know a lot of people all across the globe even though I doubt any of you knew me. So much memories just sitting here thinking about all the shenanigans and drama that went on. Can't believe I was 13 when I signed up. Never would I have guessed a silly forum would mean so much to me.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6629|949

classic macbeth half troll half true feelings.  10/10, would read again.

I don't think i gave you a second chance.  I just looked up some stuff in the mod only forum and it looks like you've had a few chances now.  I have a few posts in there saying i'm gonna ban you though.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6772|Moscow, Russia
thanks to everybody for providing a place of exercise to keep my english serviceable. some of you were even interesting... on occasion. good bye.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6714|Riva, MD
BF2S should have a reddit
jsnipy
+3,276|6520|...

_j5689_ wrote:

BF2S should have a reddit
it does but try not get overwhelmed by all the threads in it ... https://www.reddit.com/r/bf2s/
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6288|Washington St.
we aint dead yet, why would anybody post there
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6321|Graz, Austria

pirana6 wrote:

we aint dead yet, why would anybody post there
Proof of concept.
When Reddit goes down one day, we will need to try out if we are still able to utilize the latest Twatter or Snotchat platforms.

I'd prefer MySpace though.
That's good old, classic Web 2.0, which was big in my days.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6682|United States of America
I don't know what I'm gonna do for foolish internet fun once this is done. I really don't wanna use reddit cause the interface is just turribad.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6287|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

ur face is turribad
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6629|949

reddit is just a microcosm of the internet - you wade waist-deep through a lake of sewage to find that diamond engagement ring someone accidentally flushed down the toilet.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5355|London, England

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

reddit is just a microcosm of the internet - you wade waist-deep through a lake of sewage to find that diamond engagement ring someone accidentally flushed down the toilet.
Yeah, I'd rather work some overtime and buy a new ring than wade through a lake of shit. Reddit is full of stupid masquerading as high intellectualism.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6734|Oxferd Ohire
the internet is full of that
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

RTHKI wrote:

Lots and lots and lots of it. Most of it is just people regurgitating the one half-understood idea they remember from college and mocking everyone who challenges them. My friend invited me to an anarcho-capitalist Facebook group and the mental hoops these people jump through to reconcile all their half-asset beliefs would drive a normal person insane.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3717
Are you starting to question the social positions of libertarianism now that you have a kid?
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6629|949

anarcho-capitalist facebook group...LOL
sir derpington
Post limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+2|3213

cowami wrote:

ur face is turribad
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6288|Washington St.

Jay wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

Lots and lots and lots of it. Most of it is just people regurgitating the one half-understood idea they remember from college and mocking everyone who challenges them. My friend invited me to an anarcho-capitalist Facebook group and the mental hoops these people jump through to reconcile all their half-asset beliefs would drive a normal person insane.
Facebook itself would drive a normal man insane
Grasmaaier
Post limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+0|3212

Jay wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

inb4Uzique
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6103|eXtreme to the maX

Jay wrote:

Most of it is just people regurgitating the one half-understood idea they remember from college and mocking everyone who challenges them.....the mental hoops these people jump through to reconcile all their half-asset beliefs would drive a normal person insane
Oh lord, the irony.....

My friend invited me to an anarcho-capitalist Facebook group
lol OK
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3957|SL,UT

Grasmaaier wrote:

Jay wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

inb4Uzique
well said
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3957|SL,UT

Adams_BJ wrote:

I wouldn't have bullied you mac, I'm not a bully.
QFT

actually fuck that, i would have stolen his lunch money for years.

pussy
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6620|Little Bentcock
To buy him lunch right
uziq
+492|3449

Grasmaaier wrote:

Jay wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

inb4Uzique
what is my one half-understood idea? i actually have an education on my resume and have published essays that are peer reviewed and evaluated by other third parties, unlike... almost everyone else here. I'd love to know what my 'half understood' state of ignorance consists of, that your eternal wisdom bests.

bearing in mind jay used to post high-school level book reports in d&st and changed his entire political compass several times according to what Amazon bestseller he had just imbibed. the guy is named after a fucking ayn rand character – the most half-baked and idiotic, childish philosophy in the history of western ideas. and coincidentally the philosophy that was very fashionable on college campuses when jay was derping his way through technical college. but sure, of all the people here I espouse the 'half understood single idea'.

lol well said, says burnzz. the guy who took six decades to make it through community college with enough credits to graduate. the jealousy stinks and doesn't befit a man of your age and maturity. child.

Last edited by uziq (2015-07-10 04:22:38)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Are you starting to question the social positions of libertarianism now that you have a kid?
No. If anything I feel more strongly libertarian. Why would I suddenly want a less free world for my son to live in?
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard