Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6106|eXtreme to the maX
But they bring their intolerance with them.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
uziq
+492|3452
and you took your intolerance with you to a new society too. some of us are optimistic that there can be change and adaptation.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I only have intolerance for intolerance, so bringing it with me was a good thing.

I hope you're enjoying Korean intolerance.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

Dilbert, I notice you didn't really have a followup to your "proper mafiosos don't kill women and children," after I posted that contrary to the movies, they do in fact murder women and children. Really, so much for your trying to tie Jews at large to "exceptionally brutal" underworld behavior.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
So what case was that?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

Honestly, pick any of them. People act so stunned that the mob does this, but it is nothing new. Even journalists sometimes wax nostalgic.

This one I think was Nicola Campolongo. Shot in the head point blank, along with his grandfather and another passenger. The hitman put a coin on the car and set it on fire. If only your evil Jewish underworld guys were as honorable, right.

In 1993 an 11 year old boy was kidnapped, tortured for over two years, and then strangled and dissolved in a barrel of acid.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
OK so he was shot up along with two actual targets

'Human shield' three-year-old was shot dead in southern Italy alongside his mafia boss grandfather who took the boy with him everywhere to prevent assassinations it is revealed, as police arrest two men
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … o-men.html

So he wasn't actually specifically targeted, and presumably if he was being used as a human shield there was an expectation the opposition would avoid killing a child.

Somewhat different to firebombing a ride at a funfair where its pretty much guaranteed only innocent children will be there.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

Wow, are you dense? It's not like the car was hit by an RPG and the kid was unintended collateral. The hitman shot the toddler point blank in the head. Easily avoidable if he was just after the adults. Your remark about "exceptionally violent" Jewish underworld figures, intended to paint Jews in a bad light, holds precisely zero water. Mobsters are violent all over the world.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I said nothing about 'exceptionally violent' anything, its unusual that someone would specifically murder children to get their hands on real estate.

I'm not aware of the mafia doing anything like that.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2021-04-03 06:12:20)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

You brought it up like it was something special, it's not. Then you started gushing about mob honor, like the gentile underworld is soooo much better.

Very Hollywood, anyway.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Nope, didn't mention 'mob honour' either.

Find me an example of the mob murdering seven innocent non-mob children over something trivial like a real estate deal.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

Even the mafia had a tradition of not murdering innocent women and children.
Bruh, just google cases.

Your Jew argument fell flat, sorry.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6685|United States of America
As long as we're this far into the weeds, I did have to scroll up and see what the title this thread ostensibly was about.
uziq
+492|3452
dilbert’s need to prove jews as the worst is so fucking creepy. really makes you think about the utter pathology behind things like anti-semitism. like, the things he says are frequently fucking insane. i can’t figure it out. why this need to prove that jews are the worst? so dysfunctional on about 12 levels.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Bruh, just google cases.

Why don't you google some cases?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

Dilbert_X wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Bruh, just google cases.

Why don't you google some cases?
Why should I waste my time? I already posted two high profile ones, that somehow completely passed under your nose while you were hanging on to the Hollywood notion of the honorable underworld ("but look at this evil Jew! Yes, the jews are really like that").

For crying out loud dilbs, you'll dismiss anything I link.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3720

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Just realized from my NYT alerts that the governors of NY and California are both possibly getting recalled and impeached. Highest ranking non-federal democrats aren't doing well.
2 weeks from this post and it looks like both are still hanging on. Interestingly, the two big republican states Texas and Florida went through their own pair of preventable disasters. Texas froze and their utilities failed due to their decades of mismanagement. And Florida has a radioactive pond about to explode in Tampa.

I know we are all Americans and it is wrong for us to keep score of the disasters between states as if we are Israel and Palestine but on balance the big blue states governors seem to be running local infrastructure better though I wouldn't trust Cuomo with my grandmother or 20ish female relatives.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

I wouldn't trust Newsom to water my plants. His picture should be in the dictionary when you look up 'politician'. He is a fucking slimeball.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

This is kind of what I get whenever Mitch McConnell is brought into a conversation. Someone will bring up a "you gotta like the thing he did," I'll say I think he's a two-faced slime, and the person will be like "so you mean a senator?" Brilliant, original observation, so I guess that means you'll let up on your often ranted about Democrats. They're just senators after all. Maybe Feinstein and Mitch could retire as a pair. Make an event out of it.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3720

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I wouldn't trust Newsom to water my plants. His picture should be in the dictionary when you look up 'politician'. He is a fucking slimeball.
But at least Newsom is a Chad who fucks. Cuomo is very old school NY in the fact that he apparently cannot fuck.

Last edited by SuperJail Warden (2021-04-04 12:27:57)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

'The 45th': Why Trump is abandoning his iconic brand for a number
https://www.yahoo.com/news/45th-why-tru … 20410.html

"They can never take that number away from him," said Sam Nunberg, who was one of Trump's early political advisers before they parted ways. "Just psychologically, when you say President [Jimmy] Carter or you say President George H.W. Bush, you think 'one-term president.' But if you put the number, 45th president, the connection doesn't come that fluidly."

It also may help him avoid a reminder of being a loser.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6714|Purplicious Wisconsin
I found a Trump 1911 at a gunshop. Little has his face carved on the wood on the 1911 grip. 1911 is .45 ACP afterall.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

Whoah, you found one of those in-person? I remember posting a pic of one and having a laugh.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3720
I would like to see someone explain using a Trump pistol on someone in court like the You're Fucked rifle.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

I suppose that depends on if it was a cop that did it or not.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard