You can't make this stuff up.

Trump Rage-Quits Fox News After Network Shows Him Trailing Joe Biden In Polls
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/trump-qu … 22790.html

leading to,

Trump Encourages Followers to Watch ‘Much Better’ OANN or Newsmax Over Fox News
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/tru … 52447.html
uziq
+492|3449
trump breaking up with fox was inevitable. probably not the smartest thing in the run-up to the election, though.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6768|PNW

The Trump and Fox relationship is like a real life version of Joker and Harley Quinn. Super abusive, but nobody will be surprised if they get back together.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6768|PNW

RNC spokesperson denounces ‘all people are created equal’ on Fox News
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/rnc-sp … -fox-news/

Republican National Committee spokesperson Liz Harrington on Sunday denounced the idea that “all people are created equal.”

During an appearance on Fox News, Harrington blasted an op-ed in which presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden declared “all people are created equal and should be treated equally throughout their lives.”

Harrington claimed that the idea is an assault on the Declaration of Independence, which says that all “men” are created equal.

“It’s amazing for Joe Biden to talk about eroding our foundation when his party is taking a sledgehammer to it,” Harrington complained. “They are saying you can’t go to Mt. Rushmore, you can’t celebrate Washington, Jefferson and Lincoln.”

“His party is trying to rewrite history and tear it all down,” she continued. “And it’s very fitting that Joe Biden, in this op-ed, has the audacity to literally rewrite the greatest foundational document in this history of mankind, the Declaration of Independence.”

“His woke staffers changed it to — not ‘all men are created equal’ — all people are created equal,” the RNC spokesperson said, “and all people are guaranteed equality throughout life.”
Hm. OK, let's see what the Biden had to say.

https://i.imgur.com/0mOjVwp.jpg

RNC grousing over nothing, imho.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3716
Can we just talk for a second about how bad Clinton was that I can't remember her ever even attempting an inspirational speech like that.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6102|eXtreme to the maX
Just remember everything would have been much worse under crooked Hillary.

The weather, mosquitoes, everything.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
uziq
+492|3449
libcuck SJWs at columbia telling us exactly what we already know.

Last edited by uziq (2020-07-07 06:58:18)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3716
CNN are cucks. People who actually buy modern political tell all books are cucks. Trump's niece (tranny?) wrote a tell all books about Trump and how the family works. The worst thing CNN could find in it that we already didn't know is that Trump cheated on his SATs.
https://i.imgur.com/zq4PGy5.png
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5540|Toronto
pfff the Teflon Don isn't about to get taken out by phony SAT scores. The man has survived much worse. In this month alone. Neat way to promote a book though. Get CNN to do the marketing for you so every journalist rush orders a copy.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
uziq
+492|3449
supreme court has just blown trump's financial record wide open.

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5354|London, England
This might be the thing that does him in, finally. Prepare for three months of amateur auditing with smoking gun after smoking gun being blared in the headlines. Any inconsistency or questionable practice will immediately be shouted from the rooftops.

I think his "crimes" will be simple, ordinary tax avoidance via questionable write downs, but whatever. The Democrats really shouldn't gloat too much, as Biden is personally one of the most corrupt people in America and he and his family made millions directly trading his influence for cash. I have no idea how either of these tools are on the ballot.

Last edited by Jay (2020-07-09 08:55:37)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
+492|3449
please. will biden run the country like a fiefdom and try to book half the party-political events at his own hotel chain?

will hunter biden be given a senior post in the executive administration? will he be sent around the world as an ambassador? will biden's kid's wives be brought in to handle covid-19?

Last edited by uziq (2020-07-09 09:18:09)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

uziq wrote:

please. will biden run the country like a fiefdom and try to book half the party-political events at his own hotel chain?

will hunter biden be given a senior post in the executive administration? will he be sent around the world as an ambassador? will biden's kid's wives be brought in to handle covid-19?
So he could hire a random off the street and you'd be OK with it as long as the random wasn't related? Is your issue just the nepotism?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
+492|3449
'just nepotism'? yeah, nepotism is the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the conduct of trump's presidency.

weird sort of libertarian, aren't you?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6733|Oxferd Ohire
It's not just nepotism his kids are retarded
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
uziq
+492|3449
the guy is prioritizing the enriching of his own family over the good of the nation. jared kushner and ivanka trump are not qualified for shit. they've barely managed to make successes of themselves using massive established wealth and connections. 'recruiting some guy off the street'? lol. how about filling senior executive positions with people who are going to do a good job of managing and running the country? now you have some real-estate failure running the response to a once-in-a-century pandemic. trump clearly is looking out for his kin like a mafia boss, not being presidential.

but sure, biden is just as bad! etc etc. this shit from trump-tards gets really tiring. the list of compromised behaviour from trump is very long and numerous.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

uziq wrote:

the guy is prioritizing the enriching of his own family over the good of the nation. jared kushner and ivanka trump are not qualified for shit. they've barely managed to make successes of themselves using massive established wealth and connections. 'recruiting some guy off the street'? lol. how about filling senior executive positions with people who are going to do a good job of managing and running the country? now you have some real-estate failure running the response to a once-in-a-century pandemic. trump clearly is looking out for his kin like a mafia boss, not being presidential.

but sure, biden is just as bad! etc etc. this shit from trump-tards gets really tiring. the list of compromised behaviour from trump is very long and numerous.
I'm failing to understand your point. You don't like that his daughter and son-in-law have power. Ok, fine. Are they completely unqualified? Probably not. Would Biden necessarily choose more qualified people? In an ideal world, sure, but most positions are filled by cronies in any presidency. His just happen to be related to him.
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
+492|3449
this is why you are full of shit. you’re willing to make excuses for a president appointing the positions in his inner circle to his own family, and at the same time claim you are a libertarian. where else in the world do you see populist leaders appointing their children to senior roles? brazil? the philippines? indonesia maybe? it is clan politics. it is literally fucking MONARCHICAL.

and the libertarian’s response? ‘oh well, biden would probably appoint some crony anyway’. appointing an apparatchik from within politics is very very different to giving the state’s responsibilities to your SON IN LAW.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

uziq wrote:

this is why you are full of shit. you’re willing to make excuses for a president appointing the positions in his inner circle to his own family, and at the same time claim you are a libertarian. where else in the world do you see populist leaders appointing their children to senior roles? brazil? the philippines? indonesia maybe? it is clan politics. it is literally fucking MONARCHICAL.

and the libertarian’s response? ‘oh well, biden would probably appoint some crony anyway’. appointing an apparatchik from within politics is very very different to giving the state’s responsibilities to your SON IN LAW.
What on earth would libertarianism have to do with this? I really don't see a difference between appointing his son-in-law and some flunky that worked on his campaign. Ability generally comes second to being able to trust the people you hire and to get along with them. He trusts his son-in-law. So what?

I'll get worked up when he designates Ivanka as his successor and hereditary succession gets enacted by Congress.
-Frederick Bastiat
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6733|Oxferd Ohire
A campaign worker probably has more experience than him or his kids
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6768|PNW

Jay wrote:

uziq wrote:

So he could hire a random off the street and you'd be OK with it as long as the random wasn't related? Is your issue just the nepotism?
I don't think Biden would hire "randoms off the street." What kind of response is that.

The issues with the Trump presidency stretch far beyond merely creating/staffing positions for/with friends and family.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Jay wrote:

uziq wrote:

I don't think Biden would hire "randoms off the street." What kind of response is that.

The issues with the Trump presidency stretch far beyond merely creating/staffing positions for/with friends and family.
I agree, it's minor. But like everything, it's treated like a BIG FUCKING DEAL. If everything is a BIG FUCKING DEAL then nothing is.
-Frederick Bastiat
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6628|949

It's a big deal that the president keeps hiring unqualified people to fill important government roles. It's a big deal when a president appoints his own family members to positions within government.

It is a big deal when Trump does it. It's a big deal when anyone else does it. It is not minor to appoint your son-in-law who has NO experience in really much of anything, to be the lead in peace talks in the middle east, the lead in a health crisis, or really much of anything.

Yes, the media attacks Trump for every little thing he does (let's face it, Trump gives everyone plenty of ammo because he is an ignorant buffoon). That doesn't mean you need to protect him from that criticism. Apply your values evenly.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard