uziq
+492|3445

coke wrote:

Shahter wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7DRwz0 … ture=share
I have a bad feeling about this.
nah. even if by some miracle he wins and then tries to actually do stuff he talks about in this video he'll simply go the jfk way.
problems of the modern world cannot fixed using the tools present within the "western democracy" system.
You don't half talk some shite.
the worst thing is he thinks he is being smart. he sounds like a 15 year old edge lord >.<
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6768|Moscow, Russia
you know, this mind-reading thing you keep going does't suit you.

it also seems like you are giving me too much credit. to think of "being smart" one must have a lot better grasp of the language than me. i post what i'm capable of putting together - and while i'm usually able to tell when the likes of yourself are being edgy because there's enough context and stuff to use as reference, my own posts are whatever came together in my head, and there's not much in there to begin with, that's where you are right, certainly not much in the ways of english language.

so take it for what it is.

или переходи на русский. посмотрим, как тогда будешь выглядеть ты сам.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
uziq
+492|3445
suckers! don’t you know the whole system is corrupt! how dare you talk about any improvements or express optimism when the gorgon c a p i t a l i am rules! naive fools!!!! muahahahH
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3712
How often do small children even get a chance to argue with senators in Russia?
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6768|Moscow, Russia
i dunno.

why should small children be given opportunity to argue with senators at all?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

Why shouldn't they.
uziq
+492|3445
adult professionals can’t argue with powerful politicians in russia. they get shot in the street. but hey it’s unrelated. and journalists should be more patriotic anyway. we all know the true evil is M o n E y !!!
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6701|England. Stoke
No point inspiring young children to take active roles in politics and maybe even become the politicians of the future, if they are just going to be assassinated or sent to Siberia.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

coke wrote:

No point inspiring young children to take active roles in politics and maybe even become the politicians of the future, if they are just going to be assassinated or sent to Siberia.
But who's going to assassinate imprison respectfully rebut all the political dissidents in the future if Russian children don't enter politics?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3712
I just thought the video was funny. How does the lady not know how to work a room full of kids?
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6701|England. Stoke

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

coke wrote:

But who's going to assassinate imprison respectfully rebut all the political dissidents in the future if Russian children don't enter politics?
Clones of Putin.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I just thought the video was funny. How does the lady not know how to work a room full of kids?
because she's been out of touch with reality since at least 2000, if not since she got elected in 1992.  I bet if you saw her in front of K street lobbyists she'd look right at home.  Kids aren't her constituents, corporate lobbyists and the DNC machine are.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3712
It is amazing that your state managed to reelect an 85 year old. You would think your state would have younger people representing it.

How do you feel about Harris?
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6768|Moscow, Russia

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Why shouldn't they.
because senators should prolly spend their time doing more productive things?
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6701|England. Stoke

Shahter wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Why shouldn't they.
What like photo ops of riding horses topless, and doing Judo?
uziq
+492|3445

coke wrote:

Shahter wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Why shouldn't they.
massive grey banking sector deals, evidently, and dividing up national assets between friends and cronies.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6768|Moscow, Russia

coke wrote:

Shahter wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Why shouldn't they.
i don't think that's what senators are supposed to be doing. arguing with little kids is not that either, imo.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6768|Moscow, Russia

uziq wrote:

coke wrote:

Shahter wrote:

massive grey banking sector deals, evidently, and dividing up national assets between friends and cronies.
"evidently"? there's actual evidence that that^ is what senators should be doing? wow. got a link or smthng?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

Shahter wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Why shouldn't they.
God forbid a senator from our representative US government spend a minuscule amount of time speaking with young Americans and perhaps getting them interested in something other than Fortnite. Must make such a huge impact on their productivity. /s/s/s/s/s/s/s
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

SuperJail Warden wrote:

It is amazing that your state managed to reelect an 85 year old. You would think your state would have younger people representing it.

I don't like Kamala Harris.  I think she is a power-hungry politician and an opportunist, but there are worse candidates.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3712

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I don't like Kamala Harris.  I think she is a power-hungry politician and an opportunist, but there are worse candidates.
Like?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6098|eXtreme to the maX

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Well we can't have power-hungry opportunists in politics, that would turn everything upside down.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

Luckily we live in a democracy where I have a choice not to support them!
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6677|United States of America
It is not a good look for erstwhile Clinton supporters attacking Sanders with the same chestnuts from 2016 of "he's not even a Democrat" and "he hasn't accomplished anything". After trying to get Democrats actually on the left for years and essentially causing a groundswell of support from that end, these people act like he wasn't a fringe character with no real power before the primary.

On the far off chance he somehow won the primaries, I could see a bunch of bitter Clintonistas sitting out blaming him for her loss.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6768|Moscow, Russia

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Shahter wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Why shouldn't they.
God forbid a senator from our representative US government spend a minuscule amount of time speaking with young Americans and perhaps getting them interested in something other than Fortnite. Must make such a huge impact on their productivity. /s/s/s/s/s/s/s
well, if no one better qualified to do stuff like that^ is available, i suppose it's okay if a senator does the job, but, generally speaking, it would be a waste of resources. but then again, they have mac's and the likes there for pedagogues, so i dunno.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard