uziq
+492|3451
mccain, who refused to be released early and given preferential treatment over his compatriots, and who voluntarily endured horrific torture, isn’t a war hero? wow too bad he never earned your approval. one can live in hope!

i think you’re a very lost and confused little person. a little bit of intelligence is a very bad thing. you would have done better to remain on the cheese farm.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6708|England. Stoke

uziq wrote:

mccain, who refused to be released early and given preferential treatment over his compatriots, and who voluntarily endured horrific torture, isn’t a war hero? wow too bad he never earned your approval. one can live in hope!

i think you’re a very lost and confused little person. a little bit of intelligence is a very bad thing. you would have done better to remain on the cheese farm.
He also survived the fire on Forrestal, being injured by a bomb cooking off whilst trying to save another pilot, after requesting a combat assignment (which he could have avoided) was decorated twice and flew over 20 combat missions before being shot down and captured.
But I guess WAR man knows more about heroes
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718
It is a damn shame that the liberals celebrated McCain's life while the righties celebrated his death.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
uziq
+492|3451
the right are too caught in the logic of hate and fear. it’s the same ‘no true scotsman’ mentality as existed in certain communist states. not right enough! pussy!
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

War Man wrote:

uziq wrote:

https://twitter.com/edkrassen/status/1055841448560599042?s=21

c’mon then, investigation squad. did the malefic Left plant this truck in florida? look at those decals! if it’s not quotations from the communist manifesto, i bet it’s over-the-top militia-speak misinformation !
Was already way ahead of you on that, might've gotten some details off

War Man wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

So someone tried to blow up some famous libs. Meh
Probably some left wing nuthead pretending to be a right winger while wearing a MAGA hat, bombs are more of a left wing and muslims thing. Guess we have the dems' October surprise out already.
you are such a dumbass war man.  So caught up in politics that you suspend rationality because you can't possibly comprehend that a some fuckwad who supports republican causes/Trump would send bombs to democrats, most of whom Trump has personally attacked.  YOU ARE AN MORAN
uziq
+492|3451
we live in times where, if something seemingly makes good sense, it's 'smart' to assume it's wrong and deceptive.

trump berates journalists and incites hatred against 'crooked democrats' for years, some fringe nutball – who clearly isn't representative of the average, peaceful trump fan – takes the sentiment too far, in his own twisted little mentally ill way. but rather than it being a pretty foreseeable consequence of whipping up hatred and 'going negative', an inevitable byproduct in which any big enough group will shelter a few nutsos who go beyond the pale, no ... it's a conspiracy by the shadowy cabal of Leftists!
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6684|United States of America

War Man wrote:

I'm astounded how democrats whine about crooked rich people, yet support a crooked rich Hillary.

I am not entirely sold on the George Soros conspiracy. Maybe he plays some influence on certain protests who knows, but I am not going to finger point towards him on whatever NPC's do.
It's not a crime to be rich, nor is it surprising that ex-politicians get to charge exorbitant speaking fees and write bestsellers. Despite the Clintons being in somewhat rough financial straits in 2000, they rebounded quite a bit. You don't have the panache to baselessly call her crooked like Trump, though.

Find some credible source of a substantial criminal charge you could argue either Clinton is guilty of. Are you trying to suggest that despite being in public office for decades, they were so good at hiding the tracks of their alledged supercriminality that nothing would stick?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5357|London, England

uziq wrote:

McCain sucked. Perpetual hawk.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718
The mad bomber turned out be a Trump fan and then someone wiped out a synagogue. FBI must be busy.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
I think it's funny the media spent all day yesterday blaming Trump for the bomber and now that there's a shooting by someone with beliefs popular among the Occupy crowd it's still Trumps fault. As predictable as the sun.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
DesertFox-
I, too, remember when drum circles were parked in front of hedge funds and shouted "Jews are the children of Satan".

Last edited by DesertFox- (2018-10-27 18:05:19)

Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6774|Moscow, Russia

uziq wrote:

the right are too caught in the logic of hate and fear.
and the left are not?
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
uziq
+492|3451

Shahter wrote:

uziq wrote:

the right are too caught in the logic of hate and fear.
and the left are not?
there is no Left in america, much less one with the ability to determine the mood of national politics. i did immediately liken it to communist states ...
uziq
+492|3451

Jay wrote:

I think it's funny the media spent all day yesterday blaming Trump for the bomber and now that there's a shooting by someone with beliefs popular among the Occupy crowd it's still Trumps fault. As predictable as the sun.
the occupy crowd are anti-semitic and violent? i thought it was a bunch of nice middle-class college kids from vassar and sarah lawrence.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718
The guy shot up the synagogue because he was upset at a Jewish group that advocated for the migrant caravan. He thought the caravan was an invasion.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6774|Moscow, Russia

uziq wrote:

there is no Left in america, much less one with the ability to determine the mood of national politics.
fair enough. what would you call opposition to the trump kind of right then - you know, the insane crowd that evidently does play a role in the circus that's their politics atm?
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Shahter wrote:

uziq wrote:

there is no Left in america, much less one with the ability to determine the mood of national politics.
fair enough. what would you call opposition to the trump kind of right then - you know, the insane crowd that evidently does play a role in the circus that's their politics atm?
Uzi is not American. We have plenty of leftists, but the number of actively political, both left and right, as a percentage of the population is rather small. Most people don't give a shit. Those who do, especially if they're older and not so successful, tend to gravitate to the extremes and become as rabid as a newly awakened religious zealot. When your political group becomes your identity it becomes problematic. Unfortunately, the media is encouraging this self-identification with continuous outrage coverage.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/10/ … tupid/amp/

Says it well
-Frederick Bastiat
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6713|Purplicious Wisconsin

SuperJail Warden wrote:

The guy shot up the synagogue because he was upset at a Jewish group that advocated for the migrant caravan. He thought the caravan was an invasion.
Also was an anti-Trump guy, now that is actual fact if you look it up.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718
Meh it is still the right wing and Trump complaining about the caravan that got these old Jews killed
War Man

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Meh it is still the right wing and Trump complaining about the caravan that got these old Jews killed
Being anti-globalist doesn't necessarily make you right wing, being anti-semitic doesn't necessarily make you right wing.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6708|England. Stoke

War Man wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Being anti-globalist doesn't necessarily make you right wing, being anti-semitic doesn't necessarily make you right wing.
War Man

coke wrote:

War Man wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I take it you haven't heard of left wing populism. Also you probably haven't meet left wing anti-semites like I have.
DesertFox-
Where the fuck are you hanging out? I've never legit IRL met an anti-semite in my life, to my knowledge. On an unrelated note, I would love to introduce Trump people to actual far left people. It might make them realize there's so much further left you can go than Elizabeth Warren.
War Man

DesertFox- wrote:

Where the fuck are you hanging out? I've never legit IRL met an anti-semite in my life, to my knowledge. On an unrelated note, I would love to introduce Trump people to actual far left people. It might make them realize there's so much further left you can go than Elizabeth Warren.
Just a random encounter with someone in college, I don't associate with him and honestly haven't seen him lately (probably graduated already). Every once in a awhile I come across a weirdo that I then stay away from.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if there are people far more left than antifa people are. Nothing with democrats and leftists can actually really surprise me anymore.

Last edited by War Man (2018-10-29 20:24:40)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

DesertFox- wrote:

Pretty much every conspiracy theorist I've met, left or right, will start ranting about Jews if you let them prattle on enough. They'll usually drop the tone of their voice to test the waters before going full bore.
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard