Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5350|London, England

Dilbert_X wrote:

Jay wrote:

How can you, an immigrant, be anti-immigration?
I'm not anti-immigrant, I'm against illegal migration - having done it the proper way.

Do you think people should have to go through a proper migration system, or should anyone who can jump a fence or swim a river be granted full citizenship rights with no questions asked?
Shouldn't there at least be some checks to see if their story stands up at all?

As it stands now the system here is so twisted a white, Christian American democrat with a criminal record travelling on a false passport would likely be granted political asylum in Australia on the basis they feel persecuted by Fox News and talk radio shows.
I believe in open borders. If you wanna come here, find a job and pay taxes it's totally cool with me. Welfare benefits, social security and the like should be reserved for full citizens in order to lessen abuse. Upon becoming a citizen they should receive backdated benefits i.e. time paid into social security based on tax returns. Reasonable, no?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3711
You want to turn the country into India. A place where there are 20 official languages and people shitting in the streets. Or maybe the middle east where they honor kill their women and force Sharia law.

If we are going to have an open immigration policy, it should only be for western countries and our absolutely closest allies like Japan, and South Korea.

This is going to sound racist but the country doesn't need anymore non-white people. We need people who will assimilate and get with the program quickly. Look at what happened in Baltimore! Do you want to live in a place where there might be ethnic violence every time a thug gets put down?

There is going to be a world war scale fight this century between the west and the Asian countries. We need to have a population that is loyal and appreciates their western European heritage and history.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

SuperJail Warden wrote:

You want to turn the country into India. A place where there are 20 official languages and people shitting in the streets. Or maybe the middle east where they honor kill their women and force Sharia law.

If we are going to have an open immigration policy, it should only be for western countries and our absolutely closest allies like Japan, and South Korea.

This is going to sound racist but the country doesn't need anymore non-white people. We need people who will assimilate and get with the program quickly. Look at what happened in Baltimore! Do you want to live in a place where there might be ethnic violence every time a thug gets put down?

There is going to be a world war scale fight this century between the west and the Asian countries. We need to have a population that is loyal and appreciates their western European heritage and history.
You're not white.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Terrible redneck impression btw. Too over the top.
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3711
I am being serious. There is going to be a world war this century and we need a society that can fight it.

The writing is on the wall.
http://www.theatlantic.com/photo/2015/0 … wd/392531/
From just a few days ago...
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6701|England. Stoke
Even at the end, this forum produces the goods.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6623|949

MacBeth still trying to pretend there is a reason for China to invade the US.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3711
They aren't going to invade the mainland or Alaska. But they will attack Hawaii one day. After they run us out of the Philippines, Korea, and Japan.

How are you going to convince some resentful Arab teenager like 13/f/taiwan to go to Asia to stop the dragon from rising across the Pacific? How about some Baltimore people?

There will be draft riots in every major city. Watch.

I am not paranoid. It is the truth.

Last edited by SuperJail Warden (2015-05-15 13:11:50)

RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6729|Oxferd Ohire
well swarm them with bee drones
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6282|Washington St.

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I am not paranoid. It is the truth.
You weren't paranoid about ebola either. What with the millions of deaths across america.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6623|949

It's hard to take MacB seriously because he continuously takes such absurd positions on things. 

But yeah, this Euro immigration debate is kinda funny to listen to.  Open up your poor countries to our investment and business ventures and open up your markets so we can sell you shit, but don't you dare try to come live here!
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3711
I wasn't wrong about ebola. People like me who recognized the dangers of ebola took the necessary steps to prevent it from coming into the U.s.

Ken you take absurd positions on many things.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6701|England. Stoke

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I wasn't wrong about ebola. People like me who recognized the dangers of ebola took the necessary steps to prevent it from coming into the U.s.
HAaahahahahahaahahahhahahaha
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6623|949

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Ken you take absurd positions on many things.
like what?
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6315|Graz, Austria

SuperJail Warden wrote:

What?
You constantly prophesied thousands or more dead people in the USA, while everyone else with a common sense told you that the medical systems in modern countries are too good to make that happen.

How many infected and dead were there in the US and EU so far?
And the only time, when travel restrictions would have made sense, was back in early 2014, when the infection crossed a border for the first time in Western Africa.

Influenza and measles are still responsible for several thousand deaths in the USA, thus, a much more real danger.
Especially if silly anti-vaccine idiots are on the rise.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3711
I had an overabundance of caution. That sort of thinking led the government to take the necessary steps to prevent Ebola.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6097|eXtreme to the maX

Jay wrote:

I believe in open borders. If you wanna come here, find a job and pay taxes it's totally cool with me. Welfare benefits, social security and the like should be reserved for full citizens in order to lessen abuse. Upon becoming a citizen they should receive backdated benefits i.e. time paid into social security based on tax returns. Reasonable, no?
Well:
1. Like most free-market dogma I can't see that working in practice, unless you're comfortable with having your wages depressed to Bangladesh levels, along with your living standards.

2. With open borders how would you sort the people who have no intention of working to pay taxes, but have some other reason for entering the country - to distribute south American drugs, to create a new caliphate through terror and violence etc.

3. How would you determine who gets to be a citizen and receive benefits? There are already enough illegals there that they could riot until they get it all.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Dilbert_X wrote:

Jay wrote:

Well:
1. Like most free-market dogma I can't see that working in practice, unless you're comfortable with having your wages depressed to Bangladesh levels, along with your living standards.

2. With open borders how would you sort the people who have no intention of working to pay taxes, but have some other reason for entering the country - to distribute south American drugs, to create a new caliphate through terror and violence etc.

3. How would you determine who gets to be a citizen and receive benefits? There are already enough illegals there that they could riot until they get it all.
Nah
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6097|eXtreme to the maX
Right, so behind your great theory there's no substance at all. This sounds familiar.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard