RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6729|Oxferd Ohire
more like read on how crappy security is
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
uziq
+492|3444
the long lineage of loonie-fringe catholics who regularly practice civil disobedience is interesting to me - especially from a european perspective, where catholicism is more often associated with despotism and authority than some sort of saintly or holy asceticism.

the old nuns who break into nuclear silos also reminds me a lot of don delillo's 'underworld', which is an amazing fucking book.

but ya private security is also generally terrible. g4s are lambasted over here on the regular.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6614|Little Bentcock
You know sometimes I can see where shater is coming from, and sometimes might even agree with him.

But he lost me when he thinks its a bad thing everyone is equal under the law.
uziq
+492|3444
shahter drinks the kook-aid. i don't even know where you meet someone like that to converse - there isn't so much a middle ground as a swamp mired in bullshit. he's like a medieval peasant who has fallen in love, after being fucked mercilessly in the ass one too many times by his local boyar. right, nemtsov's assassination isn't interesting because he was a 'nobody' and putin has '80% approval ratings'. lol oh my god.

also i think it's a pretty cut-and-dry job with the polonium murder on uk soil a while back. the entire intelligence trail led back to two guys who were employed by you ruskies. whether or not putin sent their office a personal hallmark card to say thanks is besides the point. polonium is not a cheap or easy way of killing someone (although the investigation, one of the largest and best conducted in the met's shitty history, revealed that your bears bungled the job several times, even spilling the contaminated liquid over the table-top by knocking over its beaker, etc.) polonium is such an extravagant, expensive and resource intensive way to kill someone in fact, that it's almost like it was.... trying to send a message... hmmmm. but no, it was rogue elements operating of their own unpredictable will! just your average, everyday street-thug with a highly radioactive isotope fizzing away with his cold lunch-meats. ffs.

Last edited by uziq (2015-03-02 18:08:19)

Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6767|Moscow, Russia

Cybargs wrote:

Shahter wrote:

who gives a fuck? he was poisoned, and then objective and independent western media reported it in such a way that to any freedom loving person it's obvious that it's evil putin who personally gave litvinenko an enema laced with polonium.
Kinda odd that someone was able to access such a specific nuclear material only state entities can obtain to murder someone.
of course it's odd. he was definitely murdered by someone who had special connections. which means - ZOMG!!! evil ruskies! only they could possibly have had stuff like th... oh, wait...

nemtsov? member of the government? O_o
Was he not a member of the legislative? That makes him a member of the government even though he was in opposition.
afaik, he wasn't occupying any such position at the time of murder.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6767|Moscow, Russia

uziq wrote:

shahter drinks the kook-aid. i don't even know where you meet someone like that to converse - there isn't so much a middle ground as a swamp mired in bullshit. he's like a medieval peasant who has fallen in love, after being fucked mercilessly in the ass one too many times by his local boyar.
wow! well done - witty and colorful. i'll have to save this somewhere.

right, nemtsov's assassination isn't interesting because he was a 'nobody' and putin has '80% approval ratings'. lol oh my god.
i'm glad you find it amusing, kiddo. it seems good and funny things come as a result of dumbest things sometimes - even nemtsov's death.

also i think it's a pretty cut-and-dry job with the polonium murder on uk soil a while back. the entire intelligence trail led back to two guys who were employed by you ruskies. whether or not putin sent their office a personal hallmark card to say thanks is besides the point. polonium is not a cheap or easy way of killing someone (although the investigation, one of the largest and best conducted in the met's shitty history, revealed that your bears bungled the job several times, even spilling the contaminated liquid over the table-top by knocking over its beaker, etc.) polonium is such an extravagant, expensive and resource intensive way to kill someone in fact, that it's almost like it was.... trying to send a message... hmmmm. but no, it was rogue elements operating of their own unpredictable will! just your average, everyday street-thug with a highly radioactive isotope fizzing away with his cold lunch-meats. ffs.
why then, if it's all so obvious, haven't info collected during the investigation been passed to russian officials, who are being continuously asked to release the "two guys" to be tried in uk?
uziq
+492|3444
because 'russian officials' have stated, time and time again, that they'll only allow them to be tried in a russian court? my god it's almost as if this story isn't several years old now.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6098|eXtreme to the maX
To summarise:

Snowden is a "fucking twat"
Nemtsov is a "fucker"
Nemtsov's girlfriend is a "bitch"

really? of course, every assange and manning always takes all the nececcary pre-cautions not to fuck up someone who's not responsible for "crimes" committed by the "evil government". oh, wait, they couldn't possibly take those pre-cautions because they don't have all the info...
well, too bad, freedom-freedom-freedom-oy!
Its not the job of the whistleblower to worry about small evils when exposing huge evils.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6767|Moscow, Russia

Dilbert_X wrote:

To summarise:

Snowden is a "fucking twat"
Nemtsov is a "fucker"
Nemtsov's girlfriend is a "bitch"
uh-huh. you want to start talking about decent people? - be my guest, but please make a new thread. thank you.

really? of course, every assange and manning always takes all the nececcary pre-cautions not to fuck up someone who's not responsible for "crimes" committed by the "evil government". oh, wait, they couldn't possibly take those pre-cautions because they don't have all the info...
well, too bad, freedom-freedom-freedom-oy!
Its not the job of the whistleblower to worry about small evils when exposing huge evils.
of course. every war man should be trusted with telling "huge evils" from "small evils" - after all, they are all so nice, and well educated, and... oh, wait...
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6767|Moscow, Russia

uziq wrote:

because 'russian officials' have stated, time and time again, that they'll only allow them to be tried in a russian court?
really? so no info has been passed which can be used to verify legitimacy of the accusations?
okay.

my god it's almost as if this story isn't several years old now.
what's with the "god", dude? please, don't tell me you went the atg way.
uziq
+492|3444
the atg way? don't you mean the russian orthodox way? there's only one person's country here undergoing a renaissance in mystical bullshit. guess that's what living in a failed Mafia state does to the peasantry.

also great way of arguing - let's pedantically pick apart idiomatic usage!

and yes, evidence and due legal process was presented to Russia about the previous assassination. the thing is you guys insisted on trying it in your own courts. since when was that a thing? commit a murder in a foreign country and play the legal match at the home stadium? lol. you cannot be this retarded.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6098|eXtreme to the maX

Shahter wrote:

uh-huh. you want to start talking about decent people? - be my guest, but please make a new thread. thank you.
Who are you to say they are not 'decent'?

of course. every war man should be trusted with telling "huge evils" from "small evils" - after all, they are all so nice, and well educated, and... oh, wait...
If there is nothing to expose then there is nothing to fear is there?

If a government is committing crimes including murder then everything else is insignificant.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6767|Moscow, Russia

Dilbert_X wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Who are you to say they are not 'decent'?
i've an opinion about those people, you decided to talk to me about that, then you posted that "summary" - why? because you didn't like what i posted? well, sorry, mate, but that's all i have to say. but, hey, you are free to ignore me, you know.

If there is nothing to expose then there is nothing to fear is there?
really? how about compromising people working undercover? the informers? how about secrecy and all that?

If a government is committing crimes including murder then everything else is insignificant.
says who?
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6767|Moscow, Russia

uziq wrote:

the atg way? don't you mean the russian orthodox way?
no, i don't.

there's only one person's country here undergoing a renaissance in mystical bullshit. guess that's what living in a failed Mafia state does to the peasantry.
well, yeah, that tbh is pretty nasty, but i'm not my country so i see no reason to be discussing that.
anyway, i take it you haven't gone the atg way, huh? i'm happy for you.

also great way of arguing - let's pedantically pick apart idiomatic usage!
what, you wanted me to "argue" the way you do? like, by talking about the opponent engaging in buttsex and falling in love? sorry, kiddo, but i'm affraid my english's just not good enough. but, hey, i'm learning all the time, maybe in a year or two of conversing with all the wonderful people here i'll even be able to match you.

and yes, evidence and due legal process was presented to Russia about the previous assassination.
no, it wasn't.

the thing is you guys insisted on trying it in your own courts. since when was that a thing? commit a murder in a foreign country and play the legal match at the home stadium?
as i said, regardless of "that" being a "thing", there's not enough evidence to assess the accusations, that's what this shit has to start with.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708
russia good west stupid. everything is western propaganda.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6282|Washington St.

Cybargs wrote:

russia good west stupid. everything is western propaganda.
almost.

All anti-russian media is western propaganda, all pro-russian media is honest journalism.
"open your eyes western sheeple! your media is brainwashing you! ussr russian state-run media is the truth!"
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3711
What if a Chinese newspaper said something bad about Russia? Would that be western propaganda? Can you find one, cyborg?
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708

SuperJail Warden wrote:

What if a Chinese newspaper said something bad about Russia? Would that be western propaganda? Can you find one, cyborg?
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/photo … 4644_2.htm

At least they're publishing the information about nemtov

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/europe/

But their entire euro section is talking about how koo china is with the euros.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6767|Moscow, Russia

Cybargs wrote:

russia good
you have no idea (obviously).

west stupid.
nah, not really, just arrogant.

everything is western propaganda.
not everything, stupid, but a lot of stuff is, yes.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708

shahter proud of russia.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6767|Moscow, Russia

Cybargs wrote:

shahter proud of russia.
did i ever say that? i don't think so.
gtfo already, kid. you have no idea what you are talking about. as always.

Last edited by Shahter (2015-03-04 04:41:32)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3711
China is going to dominate central Asian politics in the future. Russians are going to regret not getting with the Western program someday.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708
China also isn't stupid enough to straight up take territory from other countries. they know better than to bankrupt their economy.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3711
A NSA cop was killed today. Americans love to talk about revolution and fighting the government but immediately lose their nerves once someone kills an authority figure.

The people screaming loudest about standing up against the NSA are now going around saying the cop didn't deserve to die.

Well, people die in revolutions.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6676|United States of America
Is rushing a gate to the building while dressed in drag part of any revolution handbook? I'm not familiar with that particular strat.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard