Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685
Have you considered that you too may have an undiagnosed mental disorder? Probably most people our age do. So just find the most tolerable disordered woman you can.
uziq
+492|3445

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I have only dated two girls that didn't have some sort of diagnosed or undiagnosed mental issue. One of them still cheated on her boyfriend. I don't think there are many girls with their "head screwed on properly" in the first place. And among that group I would argue that most of them are untrustworthy too. It is not me. This is endemic to our generation. Maybe our entire culture.

I am a kind, caring, thoughtful, and attentive person, Sup.
stop dating 18–22 year olds.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3712
A girl with a mental disorder wouldn't bother me if she was at least faithful. I can deal with some craziness. I just think that the large majority of women ill or not will not stay committed to a relationship in a way that makes it worth it to put your heart into it and commit to them.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3712

uziq wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I have only dated two girls that didn't have some sort of diagnosed or undiagnosed mental issue. One of them still cheated on her boyfriend. I don't think there are many girls with their "head screwed on properly" in the first place. And among that group I would argue that most of them are untrustworthy too. It is not me. This is endemic to our generation. Maybe our entire culture.

I am a kind, caring, thoughtful, and attentive person, Sup.
stop dating 18–22 year olds.
The girl I am seeing is 27.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6677|United States of America
It sounds like every one of these girls you've dated, Mac, is the sort who loves to say shit like "I hate drama" when their lives are fuckin' all about that shit. Start looking for girls who aren't on the verge of turning to heroin and have some semblance of their shit together when it comes to life, for a start.
uziq
+492|3445
if you're worried about her cheating on you, she is not emotionally 27. mature girls don't keep you in permanent anxiety over it.

either that or you're a little cuck and it's all your own insecurities.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6702|England. Stoke
Stop dating women you have made cheat on their current partner.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3712
It is not my fault they keep themselves in my orbit. If they are there, why not?
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6702|England. Stoke
If you want to find a girl that won't cheat, starting off cheating with them is an issue...
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3712
It won't make a difference. All girls end up cheating. So I might as well spend time with what is in front of me than invest more time into someone else who would cheat anyway.
uziq
+492|3445
you truly are a moron.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3712
Whatever. Just go ahead and get married and divorced because your wife decided to cheat on you because she felt bad about herself at some point.
uziq
+492|3445
with your attitude, anyone and everyone will cheat on you. that's because you're a defeated guy from the start. if you go into it acting like you're half-arsed and mentally and emotionally half-there, they are going to run to another guy for what they're missing.

stop being too much of a pussy to invest properly in a functioning relationship. about half my friends in my cohort – all mid-20s – are in long term and committed relationships. stop projecting your insecurities and failures.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3712
I'm not defeated from the start. I care deeply about and invest in the people I am with. The way I cope is to cheat on them first. First chance you get, you go for it. That way when they cheat on you eventually because that is their nature, you won't feel bad about yourself. I just wish it didn't have to be this way.

And statistically, most of the girlfriends of your friends have cheated on them.
uziq
+492|3445
where the hell are you getting these infallible statistics from? i can accept that most lifelong marriages have to deal with infidelities. even then, it's not an end of the world scenario. you get over it and move on as a couple or you decide you don't want to be together anymore. i don't think some mid-20s couples who have been together for 4–5 years are going to be cheating all the time. it's really not that difficult.

i feel sorry for you on this count, i really do. you're missing out on one of the most rewarding and enjoyable experiences. you're closed and girls can smell your weakness from a mile off. you'll just keep picking up broken chicks.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3712
I posted the stats before.

I have no trouble getting laid or picking up girls. I do not understand what you think I am missing.
uziq
+492|3445
the deep satisfaction of a loving partner who you trust.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5351|London, England
I got cheated on once by a trailer trash girl I was screwing for a few months. Other than that I haven't had any issues and have never cheated. The golden rule applies to relationships too.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6702|England. Stoke

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I posted the stats before.

I have no trouble getting laid or picking up girls. I do not understand what you think I am missing.
Normal human emotions and relationships with other people on any meaningful level.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6615|Little Bentcock
My girlfriend is in India for uni and she will be gone for another week. I will be working away the week she returns so I will have to wait longer to see her. I am missing her company and companionship. What do
uziq
+492|3445
she's definitely cheating on you brah. i say hedge your bets and find some other girl locally to get addicted to opiates and sleep with.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

or cheat on her first to lessen the inevitable pain.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6674|Disaster Free Zone
Just find a guy to siihb cause all the girls will cheat on you.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6615|Little Bentcock
Fuck
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5171|Sydney
Seriously, why are you guys even attempting to give Mac advice.

He doesn't need advice, he needs a therapist to help him work through his fucked up views on women and relationships.

Last edited by Jaekus (2017-02-02 03:23:52)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard