War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6705|Purplicious Wisconsin

uziq wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

I'm talking about ideologies.
yeah unfortunately for your little thesis the nazi ideology involved a thing called the jewish question and the final solution. don't claim that making women cover up is ideological but the holocaust wasn't.
NAZI ideology also involved gene supremacy which you sure like to brag about.

Edit: brag about your genes being supreme to clarify in case you misinterpret what I said.

Last edited by War Man (2017-03-04 20:48:44)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6097|eXtreme to the maX
So does jewish ideology, jews are the greatest and come first and you can't be jewish unless you're genetically jewish on your mother's line.

At least Islam allows converts.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6707

Dilbert_X wrote:

So does jewish ideology, jews are the greatest and come first and you can't be jewish unless you're genetically jewish on your mother's line.

At least Islam allows converts.
Not like you want to be a Jew anyway.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
As cults go its not top of my list.
uziq
+492|3443

War Man wrote:

uziq wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

I'm talking about ideologies.
yeah unfortunately for your little thesis the nazi ideology involved a thing called the jewish question and the final solution. don't claim that making women cover up is ideological but the holocaust wasn't.
NAZI ideology also involved gene supremacy which you sure like to brag about.

Edit: brag about your genes being supreme to clarify in case you misinterpret what I said.
i have never bragged about genetic superiority you utter melt. i've put on the persona of being an elitist, but i'd never claim some cleetus from wisconsin is automatically better than a surgeon from cuba or a journalist from taiwan. race supremacism argues that one race is de facto 'purer' or 'better' humans than another. that's pretty different from being a cartoon snob about class, manners or milieu. this is a basic nature/nurture thing. dilbert is one of those tedious people who thinks a white piece of shit who has done nothing can claim all the achievements and heritage of his ancestors. it's a form of compensation for personal failure.

and yes, i am better than you, you hick.

Last edited by uziq (2017-03-05 02:41:46)

uziq
+492|3443

Dilbert_X wrote:

uziq wrote:

sounds like you're describing your precious northern/western european cultures from 1600–1950...
Its human beings in general, at the extreme end they're about the same, Nazis, jews, muslims, there's no real difference. Except the last two have been around a lot longer - you'd think they would have progressed a little.
so you've essentially reversed your original statement entirely. good o.

and shouldn't it be the other way around? white europeans in 1935 should have known better? after all, they had a cultural renaissance, a major religious reformation, the dawning of the scientific enlightenment, several political revolutions – all this within their cultural heritage. but no, they still made up a bunch of silly cults, dressed as pagans and pranced around the woods at summer solstice, built lots of modern housing in the manner of rustic 16th cottages, took norse names as alternatives to their christian-baptised names (good little peter becoming Odin or Hermann), released pamphlets encouraging citizens to fuck in the graveyards of war dead so the 'souls of the fallen' would be reborn in their fresh stock, based their headquarters at castles that lie on ancient ley lines (himmler's SS), sent off pseudo-scientific expeditions to the himalayas to try and find dressed up evidence of the link between aryan cultures and germanic ones (hitler also said that ancient greeks and romans, latin and mediterranean cultures, were 'nordic aryans'), and, finally, of course, blindly shipped off 8 million people to industrialised factory-line murder based on a bunch of ancient superstitions (oh and a terribly written fake book, the protocols...)

so shouldn't your great white hope have known better? seems like a terrible regression to me. so much for those effortlessly superior north european cultures. at least the abrahamic religions can claim to merely be following a tradition that has two and a half millennia of weight behind it.

Last edited by uziq (2017-03-05 02:43:25)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for

uziq wrote:

dilbert is one of those tedious people who thinks a white piece of shit who has done nothing can claim all the achievements and heritage of his ancestors.
No I don't..
so you've essentially reversed your original statement entirely.
Nope.
at least the abrahamic religions can claim to merely be following a tradition
I think that's where you meant to mention 'ancient superstitions'.
uziq
+492|3443
what an edge lord pointing out that religious belief is akin to superstition. wow wow wow wowwww. move over dennet and dawkins.

so what about all those nazi superstitions? a few of them still cling today. like all that stuff about 'aryan supremacy'. you can't seriously say for one minute that there's any truth or scientific credibility in that. it was a complete waste of time even trying to construe a link between the mongrel dogs of germanic tribes with an aryan civilisation.

one of the german rocket scientists said that he lost two years of his career trying to prove that the earth as we knew it was a middle realm inside a giant hollow planet ... with another upper world above the sky. these really are projects that the nazi state funded. those rational westerners!

Last edited by uziq (2017-03-05 03:38:57)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
The Nordics are well ahead of the Aryans TBH.
uziq
+492|3443
you mean those three tiny countries who were second-rate imperial powers through the entire industrial phase of European civilisation, largely retaining their peasant-agricultural culture and traditions (denmark is essentially a country of pious pig farmers), and now are shooting way out ahead in the last century's development indexes because they have huge reserves of state-owned oil? okay, super advanced culture there.

and you do know those nordic countries are much more religious in their everyday life, right? they are very christian countries in their everyday traditions and mores. a lot of superstition. the nordic states were considered to be barbarians for much of european history. pagans, warlike, nomadic, the opposite of civilisation as it was occurring elsewhere on the continent. introducing christianity to them was considered a bumper upgrade for their civilisation.

Last edited by uziq (2017-03-05 04:20:50)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Christianity is better than the alternatives, as long as its not Catholicism I think its about acceptable.
Nordic culture and social democracy is the best available, they've made a mistake letting in so many refugees, it could collapse.
uziq
+492|3443
it's not the best available for any reasons tied to their culture or fucking race, dilbert. it's the same social democracy as has been tried and implemented in many other countries at various junctures. their social democratic experiment is easier than most – low populations, huge reserves of state wealth thanks to oil, relatively homogeneous cultures due to their remoteness, little or no post-colonial legacy to deal with. they're playing the game on the 'easy' difficulty setting. don't start rhapsodising 'nordic peoples' like they are some super-race. that's just confirming your little wet dream fantasies because you're scared of brown people and asian women won't sleep with you for anything less than $2000 AUS.

Last edited by uziq (2017-03-05 04:01:39)

uziq
+492|3443
also, the top marginal income tax rate in denmark is around 60% – and a large proportion of the danish people pay this.

i've seen the way you speak about white lower-class people living on your street. the contempt you have for people with addiction problems or from broken homes.

i bet you'd love to give away 60% of your income for public spending. you're a fucking hypocrite and a pathetic little racist. you lauding 'nordic social democracy' is just a noble-sounding euphemism for 'no brown people in my immediate view'. you have no actual interest in what it means to live and contribute to a social democracy. you clap from a distance because it's a majority white country – unfortunately most nordics have little interest in or sympathy with your bizarro race-hate views. i bet your xenophobic projecting would make many norwegians feel uncomfortable.

Last edited by uziq (2017-03-05 04:18:43)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6707

uziq wrote:

it's not the best available for any reasons tied to their culture or fucking race, dilbert. it's the same social democracy as has been tried and implemented in many other countries at various junctures. their social democratic experiment is easier than most – low populations, huge reserves of state wealth thanks to oil, relatively homogeneous cultures due to their remoteness, little or no post-colonial legacy to deal with. they're playing the game on the 'easy' difficulty setting. don't start rhapsodising 'nordic peoples' like they are some super-race. that's just confirming your little wet dream fantasies because you're scared of brown people and asian women won't sleep with you for anything less than $2000 AUS.
fuck me 2k for an asian prostie? dilbs must be on some blacklist then.

but yeah dilbs raving on about the nords is hilarious considering hes living in the #2 country in HDI.

if you dont like it you can fuck off dilbs.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
uziq
+492|3443
australia is also playing on the easy setting in many ways. but you have an unfortunate close proximity (geographically and economically) to china. and all those muslims in indonesia. that makes dilbert uncomfortable, i'm sure. those nordic countries might be cold places to live, and their cultures may be cripplingly restrictive and uniform, but hey at least not many muslims are making the trip up there to the arctic circle. world's #1 civilisation.

Last edited by uziq (2017-03-05 04:19:24)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Norway is #1 in HDI, I rest my case. I guess Sweden has been pulled down by all the muslims.

Getting back on topic, no I've never paid $2000 for an Asian.
uziq
+492|3443
no, you don't rest your case. you're celebrating nordic peoples as if their HDI score is innate.

and i still think it's a little suspect that you applaud them when you would basically hate living there and having to pay tax and see criminals go free and drug addicts get a caring pat on the back. you can't cherrypick the fact they're largely white and isolated countries as the one point to hang your medals from.

Last edited by uziq (2017-03-05 04:30:50)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I didn't bring up HDI you mong.

Why would I hate living there? I already pay tax here believe it or not.

I think I may have to start posting my girl-problems to get this thread back on track.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5349|London, England

uziq wrote:

you mean those three tiny countries who were second-rate imperial powers through the entire industrial phase of European civilisation, largely retaining their peasant-agricultural culture and traditions (denmark is essentially a country of pious pig farmers), and now are shooting way out ahead in the last century's development indexes because they have huge reserves of state-owned oil? okay, super advanced culture there.

and you do know those nordic countries are much more religious in their everyday life, right? they are very christian countries in their everyday traditions and mores. a lot of superstition. the nordic states were considered to be barbarians for much of european history. pagans, warlike, nomadic, the opposite of civilisation as it was occurring elsewhere on the continent. introducing christianity to them was considered a bumper upgrade for their civilisation.
I'm honestly glad you see through the hype. So many Americans go on and on and on about how amazing Germany and the Nordic countries are, mostly because they want all that free stuff. When you tell them that free college comes with a make or break entrance exam at 13 that has a real chance of sending you off to trade school instead of the college track they clam up. They would also cry if they ever experienced the taxes.

Then there's the whole jantelaw, which is like pc culture taken to its logical conclusion and kills creativity. My ancestors left for a reason.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Maybe your ancestors were sent away, they were costing the state too much with their slacking.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Nah, my Swedish family were boat builders and owned a shipping company. My great grandfather emigrated to start an American branch of the firm. Then the depression hit and he lost it all and died an unloved alcoholic.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
+492|3443
i actually think america CAN learn a lot from the nordic countries. i am not criticising social democracies. i think they are the best form of government we have available so long as capitalism is the basic and necessary driver of the world. but it would be naive and ignorant to suggest they don't have advantages that, say, the UK with its high population density does not have. considering the other forms of government they could have with all that wealth, i think there's something to be celebrated that they're distributing it according to a social ideal. i also don't have a problem with the segregated education systems – the uk used to have it, germany still does; france has an attenuated version of it – because i think a huge amount of harm is done in the 'consumer-oriented' anglo-american world when we send every precious little darling to university when they're really not intellectual.

americans are probably too quick to dismiss the nordic countries because they show that another version of society under capitalism is possible.

dilbert on the other hand celebrates them for entirely disingenuous reasons. there's nothing special about nordic cultures. they are friendly enough people but the cultures are extremely narrow minded, limited, and infected with a very major and very real groupthink. they are christians and just as superstitious as any catholic-latin countries (i'd say the uk and germany are pretty reasonable in comparison; we are empirical peoples and only tend to believe what we see before our eyes). everyone in scandinavia has the same furniture, the same cashmere-cotton sweaters in several shades of taupe, the same liberal and enlightened views on everything. all pretty inoffensive, as far as it goes, but i don't think they're this exemplar of western culture; they are very sheltered and oddly divorced from the modern global order and economy that they have so benefitted and cocooned themselves from. dilbert uses their successful economic model (read again: huge oil reserves) as some sort of validation for his islamophobia.

Last edited by uziq (2017-03-05 04:56:28)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Dilbert_X wrote:

I think I may have to start posting my girl-problems to get this thread back on track.
My sister is trying to fix me up with her pilates instructor, who wants me to take her shooting.
How do I get out of this? Its not as if I ever want to do Pilates again.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

uziq wrote:

i actually think america CAN learn a lot from the nordic countries. i am not criticising social democracies. i think they are the best form of government we have available so long as capitalism is the basic and necessary driver of the world. but it would be naive and ignorant to suggest they don't have advantages that, say, the UK with its high population density does not have. considering the other forms of government they could have with all that wealth, i think there's something to be celebrated that they're distributing it according to a social ideal. i also don't have a problem with the segregated education systems – the uk used to have it, germany still does; france has an attenuated version of it – because i think a huge amount of harm is done in the 'consumer-oriented' anglo-american world when we send every precious little darling to university when they're really not intellectual.

americans are probably too quick to dismiss the nordic countries because they show that another version of society under capitalism is possible.

dilbert on the other hand celebrates them for entirely disingenuous reasons. there's nothing special about nordic cultures. they are friendly enough people but the cultures are extremely narrow minded, limited, and infected with a very major and very real groupthink. they are christians and just as superstitious as any catholic-latin countries (i'd say the uk and germany are pretty reasonable in comparison; we are empirical peoples and only tend to believe what we see before our eyes). everyone in scandinavia has the same furniture, the same cashmere-cotton sweaters in several shades of taupe, the same liberal and enlightened views on everything. all pretty inoffensive, as far as it goes, but i don't think they're this exemplar of western culture. dilbert uses their successful economic model (read again: huge oil reserves) as some sort of validation for his islamophobia.
If you had been paying attention to his posts over the years, that sameness is what he craves. He prefers a well ordered society to chaos. From that perspective, they are superior.
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
+492|3443
i think at this stage in your life you need to hurry up and get someone preggo or accept that you're a biological failure, outdone by plankton.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard