Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6099|eXtreme to the maX
Because Tony Blair was PM when I lived in Britain?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

I thought you moved to Australia in the 70s wtf.
uziq
+492|3445

Dilbert_X wrote:

Because Tony Blair was PM when I lived in Britain?
erm, you're a liar. you were in australia during the iraq war years. you were posting every day in the 'aussie chats' thread.

guess you're a hopeless hypocrite? go and have a lie down. come back when you intend on making a point. of course i take an interest in UK politics.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Erm, Tony Blair was PM from 1997, the Iraq war began in 2003, I migrated in 2004.

Maybe, I don't know, read a book?
uziq
+492|3445
the question still pertains: why do you care about the UK or the blair-bush years when you went to australia?

i’ve been in korea for 1 year and suddenly i’m
not entitled to comment on UK immigration policy or political news? why don’t you shut the fuck up about any european or UK news, then?

why are you filling this ‘european’ thread with volumes of crud? you’re in australia, no?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I might want to go there as a tourist?

And I think the planet could end up unbalanced if it doesn't have a northern hemisphere.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl … 08980.html
uziq
+492|3445
l o l. okay. so wanting to visit somewhere as a tourist gives the right of a pundit.

you don’t make any sense. imagine criticising someone for being away from their home country for all of 12 months when you literally spend half your time thinking and discussing places you only have the most tangential relationship to. 

i can’t answer for israel’s immigration policy. i don’t vote or pay tax there. why you think i should have some defence for their choices is beyond me. of course, anti-semitism has little logical coherency. you’re not actually concerned for the welfare of refugees being sent to rwanda. you want an excuse - any excuse - to help legitimate your hatred of israel.

you should work on making sense. and imagine telling an editor to ‘read a book’ when you’ve, by your own admission, read about 50 books in total in your entire inane little life. i think you should drop all arrogant references to book reading tbh. you’re not in the strongest position in that regard. silly little man.

Last edited by uziq (2022-06-26 00:40:37)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Did you even read the OP?

Macbeth asked for opinions from the British and French, I'm still a British citizen.

I've read 54 now, almost 60.
uziq
+492|3445
i read ~50 books in a year, quite easily.

so you’ve read, what, about 1 book a year?

and 40% of those are airport-tier books on ww2.

great work mate’
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I'm too busy being awesome but thank you.
lil_droo
+19|1488
I just realized that Dilbert is technically an eco-fascist lol
gang shit
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

Also funny because Dilbert lives a somewhat carbon-intensive life out in the air conditioned suburbs taking cars to work and planes to job events, running high amp power tools in the garage and ordering hobby parts from halfway across the world. He just deflects all that onto people who eat beef and countries that manufacture products he uses.

I imagine he'd be one of the first people clamoring angrily at city hall or whatever it is Australians do if the government started using military police to enforce eco reg.
uziq
+492|3445
the whole ‘other races need to stop breeding’/the innumerable scary brown hordes thing is entirely eco-fascist. especially when it’s paired with the idea that only whites have finessed ‘proper’ civilisation or know how to ‘socially cooperate’. LMAO.
uziq
+492|3445
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FWG6KSqXwAA3Ofy?format=jpg&name=large
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

Then maybe people like Musk can put more back into the country so more people can fill their Maslow pyramids.
uziq
+492|3445
musk has started and abandoned several families.

he subscribes to some weirdo tech-libertarian fringe belief about high-value individuals impregnating as many women as possible.

his hipster ex-gf left him for bradley/chelsea manning, of wikileaks/cable leaks infamy. one of his children is also trans and has recently changed their surname to distance themselves from musk. no surprises that his nerd sexual politics have acquired a transphobic angle in recent months.

he should focus more on being a present father and an actual positive role model, and worry less about the future of white western civilisation. it’s always the dysfunctional weirdos who are doing the least to raise healthy, happy children who seem to spend all their time getting lost in theories about population decline or racial replacement.

Last edited by uziq (2022-06-27 03:06:05)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Why are you obsessed with Musk?

I mean, he's right but I'm curious about why you're so obsessed.

And compared with Oksferd humanities creep Boris Johnson he's both a genius and a saint yet you never say a word about Johnson.
uziq
+492|3445
i don’t have a single good thing to say about johnson?

didn’t you say all of 24 hrs ago that i was wrong to comment on UK politics now i’m staying in a different country?

now you need my day-by-day play on … UK politics? believe it or not, i try not to get incensed or wrapped up in UK politics every single day i’m here in korea.

i’d much rather prefer if i never had to hear about either of them again. unlike you, i’m not a maladaptive teenager and don’t think somehow disapproving of a nerd idol means i approve of eton toffs, and vice versa. they can both in fact be bad.

i’m not sure how your racial replacement theories are ‘right’. you complain continually about india but seemingly haven’t clocked that their birth rate nationally is 2.1. down from 2.3 a decade or so ago. that’s right on the cusp of basic population sustainment.

but don’t let actual numbers get in the way of your grand theories about ‘social cooperation’ and ‘the genius of the race’.

Last edited by uziq (2022-06-27 03:26:09)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
And yet you spend a lot of time getting incensed about whatever it is Musk is doing. "Musk should be a better father".

Have you even been to America?
uziq
+492|3445
i’ve been to america several times. not that it’s relevant to critiquing his dumb ideas about human population.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Between you and Musk who do you think the average person would say is the elephant in the room?
uziq
+492|3445
surprised you aren’t relying on more pseudo-scientific ‘alpha’ and ‘beta’ nonsense.

i don’t think musk is highly intelligent. i haven’t seen any evidence of it. the code he wrote for his early tech ventures was totally torn down and rewritten as soon as they tried to upscale the business to anything resembling a going professional concern. and there’s little evidence of him having hands-on problem-solving experience in any of his afterlife as a hijacker of corporate boards.

what’s he done that signals his superior intellect? proposed building 1-lane tunnels under LA to fix traffic? genius.

why do you think a grad school dropout and business owner is an expert on human population?

why are his own staff, intelligent and reasonable engineers all, writing letters of concern about his conduct and nonsense statements? aren’t they better equipped to judge his faculties than the mythical ‘average person’?

and isn’t it funny that you continually attribute the ‘humanity changing’ successes of spacex to elon musk and not, say, gwynne shotwell, the woman who actually runs the operation? very funny that.

do you have any idea how much musk’s people spend on PR and spin to keep him in the news cycle and to promote him as a ‘noteworthy’ figure to your beloved ‘average man’? wanting to come across as a guru or visionary is part of the musk/bezos/zuckerberg playbook.

Last edited by uziq (2022-06-27 03:52:05)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
My god, you are obsessed.
uziq
+492|3445
i only post here about him because it riles you. it’s a recurring cycle. it’s not like i’ve ever had a conversation with an IRL friend about some tech CEO who doesn’t affect my life in any way.

you’re a grown man but you seem to vastly overestimate the talents and intellect of this decade’s asshole boss. there’s like no skepticism in your position at all. genuinely baffling. the desire to buy the tony stark myth must short-circuit your brain.

otherwise, see pretty much everyone else’s comments, passim, about licking the ass of the mega-rich. they’re not a god race of supermen taking humanity to the stars. they’re skeevy bosses and psychopaths.
Larssen
+99|1880
In Musk's defence, he's not an idiot. Got accepted to a phd at stanford only to drop out and start paypal. Say what you will but he is intelligent enough and has a good nose for emerging technologies/business ventures.

Sadly though it's obvious he never bothered to learn anything outside of STEM fields and relates topics.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard