Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

uziq wrote:

https://twitter.com/juliadavisnews/status/1519417943955808257?s=21&t=iY7hCKclNwPMnwtF7fH0rg

totally, utterly bonkers.
Yes, they sound like jews and their end of times thing
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
uziq
+492|3422
you are so fucking hilarious.

literally an right-wing, white, orthodox christian nation, led by an orthodox christian patriarch who has encouraged the war effort (and split with rome and the catholic church over it) ... a country with a long history of christian pogroms and riots/murders/deportations of jews ...

literally when a country frames its war efforts as one of 'going to Heaven' when they die, that being the ORTHODOX CHRISTIAN RUSSIAN HEAVEN ...

dilbert's input: "wow these guys are just like the evil jews!"
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Please educate yourself

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_eschatology

You're welcome
uziq
+492|3422
yeah, it never occurred to me that the ABRAHAMIC religions have the same eschatology. i literally did an entire postgraduate unit on MILLENARIAN and apocalyptic literature, particularly focalised on america and its own brand of end-of-times thinking.
https://yalebooks.yale.edu/book/9780300 … re-nation/

but let's keep to the actual subject and call orthodox christian nationalism what is it, shall we? otherwise you lose all meaning. i really don't think we need to delve deep into the old testament and jewish history to gloss an understanding on what's happening in russia today.

you saying 'they sound like jews' is derp-level analysis. they sound like nationalist/imperialist devout orthodox christians. christianity, by the way, has their own flavour of apocalypse and their own book that isn't in the jewish canon (revelations). though i'm not going to get into a discussion here of that particular significance in the orthodox canon.

Last edited by uziq (2022-04-29 04:44:31)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
I am a strong believer that Catholics must conquer Russia, mend the great schism, and roll out the red carpet for the return of our lord Jesus Christ.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consecration_of_Russia
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
The universe was sneezed out of the nose of the Great Green Arkleseizure

We must all ready ourselves for the coming of the Great White Handkerchief

Its why people say "bless you" when you sneeze.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2022-04-29 06:05:23)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
You keep believing that
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

re: zeek's twitter link, what an amazing segment, really.

- they declared war on us!
- 40 countries are the world's new Hitler
- (with smile on face) leader stronk! most probable outcome is nuclear war!
- iT iS wHaT iT iS!

not to be outdone by the bad PR of the US's latest wars, I guess. it's always a race, isn't it.

re: dilbert

would you please stop reducing everything to Jews, I mean ffs even in topics where talking about Israel is on topic, Israel is not all the world's Jews and not all Israelis agree with their government irt either rus vs ukr, or domestic issues.

in this vein even, two European countries go to war, why haven't you said "the christians are at it again?"

s m hhhhhhhhhhh
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
We've had 70+ years of the jews and their unhinged nuttery turning the world upside down and creating conflict and terror and death.

Putin does literally the exact same thing, based on directly parallel nuttery - Ukraine belongs to the Russians, Ukrainians have never existed, 1000's of years of history give me the right to do as I like and slaughter anyone who stands in my way, god wills it - and the world goes nuts
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Who here in recent years has gone to bat for Israel bulldozing people out of their homes? A terrible, long, and complex conflict over there getting much of its own criticism, do we really need to tag it on top of Ukraine v Russia too, and literally anywhere you see an opportunity even if there's not the barest relevance?
uziq
+492|3422

Dilbert_X wrote:

We've had 70+ years of the jews and their unhinged nuttery turning the world upside down and creating conflict and terror and death.

Putin does literally the exact same thing, based on directly parallel nuttery - Ukraine belongs to the Russians, Ukrainians have never existed, 1000's of years of history give me the right to do as I like and slaughter anyone who stands in my way, god wills it - and the world goes nuts
“what if i told you”.

the modern israeli nation state took their modus operandi from the imperial states, like tsarist russia, and the european nation states.

NOT the other way around.

to the extend that modern israel is an oppressive regime, they’re taking it from the playbook of western christian nations who pioneered that stuff back before zionism was even a coherent idea.

comparing putin’s reigniting of 19th century russian nationalism to … the jews … is so arse backwards that i don’t even know what to say to you.

the fucking courageous leader of ukraine, representing the ‘free world’ and one supposedly free of mad extremist ideology, is goddamned jewish!

you have a screw loose.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

uziq wrote:

the modern israeli nation state took their modus operandi from the imperial states, like tsarist russia, and the european nation states.
So the re-invasion of Palestine and slaughter and dispossession of the inhabitants wasn't based on the original/mythical invasion of Palestine and slaughter and dispossession of the inhabitants?

Seems like they were.
uziq
+492|3422
i think you should read a history or political critique of nationalism. events in the 19th century are far more germane than biblical myths.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
But Israeli 'nationalism' is built solely on biblical myths, including racism obviously.
uziq
+492|3422
zionism as an ideology was really spurred on by anti-semitism in europe, notably massive pogroms in tsarist russia and things like high-profile anti-semitism in the french establishment (e.g. dreyfus affair). all this is literally the mainstream history of 19th century nationalist movements. zionism only gathered steam because a bunch of jews in russia were worried about their future under tsarism.

to say that russian nationalists being orthodox christian nationalists is 'reminiscent of the jews' is literally the cart before the horse. it is arse backwards. it is stupid beyond measure.

nevermind that a significant current to zionism is so-called 'secuiar judaism'. a significant amount of the ideological underpinnings and foundational writings of zionism have nothing fucking to do with biblical myths or theology whatsoever. they were phrased in secular terms, using the concepts and terms from european nationalist movements, to argue for an ethnic jewish state built along the same lines as any number of ethnic/majoritarian european states. it's as simple as that.

to say that zionism is some extremist fundamentalist religious ideology is factually wrong. many of the architects of the nation-state of israel could not give less of a fuck about biblical myths. they were secular jews from russia or europe. zionism is even understood as a movement that is characteristically post-jewish enlightenment ffs.

read
a
book
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686
but hitler was a jew apparently
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
uziq
+492|3422
notice dilbert has conspicuously little to say now that russia and israel are publicly feuding and russia is viewing israel as a pro-zelensky/pro-ukraine state.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

He's now busy crusading for black babies in the abortion thread. Truly reformed from his African-hating ways.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Russia: We're going to invade a neighbouring country on a paranoiac whim, wantonly shell civilians, rape and kill women and children, summarily execute military and civilian prisoners and tell the international community to fuck off or we'll nuke them

Israel: My god, its like looking in a mirror. Don't worry, we got your back bro, if we want to murder the odd Iranian civilian you got our back bro? Right bro?

Also

Russia: Maybe Hitler had some jewish heritage
Israel: Thats not true, we're still bros though right?
uziq
+492|3422
you're missing the point that israel have allied with a major orthodox christian nation, like they allied for the first 2 decades of the 21st century with the world's pre-eminent christian nation, to support THEM in their 'paranoiac' and 'wanton' foreign excursions.

it's pretty funny that israel, a tiny state without any geopolitical sway beyond strategic alliances and being the suzerain to global hegemons, is being pinned here for the aberrant behaviour. the dominant pattern you're missing is that it's WHITE CHRISTIAN nations who bulldoze across international borders and legal frameworks to mete out their will.

blaming the jews for major conflicts started by majority, if not fervent, christian nations. well done.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
You're missing the point that Israel has allied with a brutal war criminal.
uziq
+492|3422
erm we are selling weapons and giving pilot training to the saudis.

this isn't a jewish thing, sorry.
uziq
+492|3422
total rout for the conservatives in the local elections. ouch. boris is being given more than food for thought.

some of the results are mindbending. mega-brexitty Hull voted in a lib-dem, the most openly pro-remain party there is, the only party with a platform of trying to reverse the referendum result (a policy heretofore considered electorally too toxic for labour). like ... wtf?

dilbert, seeing as you instinctively understand 'the people' whom you left behind 30 years ago, perhaps you can tell me?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Boris standing up to Putin didn't bring out the conservative voters. That's strange. I wonder why that would be.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard