Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6097|eXtreme to the maX
I was talking to Cybargs
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3711
Blaming Russia for Trump and the rise of the far right seems as tone deaf as blaming the Soviet Union for everything western leftist did during the Cold War. Western leftist didn't accomplish their proletarian revolution. I don't think the far right is going to manage to enact fascism either.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
uziq
+492|3443
not sure where anyone said that. i think all analysis points to the fact that russian disinformation and hacking etc have been an irritant and an occasional amplifier, not the main cause.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Yeah, multiculturalism failed well before Putin got involved.
uziq
+492|3443
what do you even take as evidence for that, anyway? brexit? how is brexit a refutation of multiculturalism? by excluding other white, western, europeans from a liberal democracy from the labour market? wow, take that, frightening muslim women in veils and strange foreign cuisine!
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3711
Multiculturalism, the term, doesn't even mean anything anymore. One person's multicultural nightmare is another person's cosmopolitan normality.

I don't even hear people in the NYC area talk up multiculturalism. People just don't talk about or like that. Maybe white liberals when among themselves talk about how they how much they like NYC's multiculturalism but otherwise I have never heard anyone talk like that.

I also don't believe the existence of minorities someplace automatically means multiculturalism is in effect or something. And conservatives who think like that and worse verbalize it are doing a disservice to their cause. There are a lot of minorities who are conservatives, and just want to work and build themselves up. They will forever side with liberals if they don't feel welcomed on the right. There was actually a paper by the GOP in 2012 that pointed this out. It went something like "We need to work on minority outreach. If people think you or your party are racist, they will close their ears to whatever else you have to say." Smart though the party then elected Donald Trump.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6707

Dilbert_X wrote:

russia is very multicultural, they even have their own sharia state in chechenya. true paradise.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6707

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Multiculturalism, the term, doesn't even mean anything anymore. One person's multicultural nightmare is another person's cosmopolitan normality.

I don't even hear people in the NYC area talk up multiculturalism. People just don't talk about or like that. Maybe white liberals when among themselves talk about how they how much they like NYC's multiculturalism but otherwise I have never heard anyone talk like that.
actually thats a really good point, never heard NYC ever mention "multicultralism" but maybe diveristy is the term they use? certainly a lot less than say london being proud of being multiculural.

dilbs misses white australia, but then means no asian girls for him to froth over irl.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Mostly this. It occupies the same shelf CRT now does. People visit it when looking for a trigger word to frighten readers/listeners.
uziq
+492|3443
https://nypost.com/2022/04/25/russia-ap … n-attempt/

this whole country has been drinking too much antifreeze.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6707
bruh...
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

Given how clueless and sometimes weirdly superstitious some of our people are about games and pop culture, this stuff from the Russians isn't really surprising.

But really.

Bruh.
uziq
+492|3443

Dilbert_X wrote:

j. b. priestley, a fairly conservative chap, writing in 1933 about the city of bradford (incidentally the same year as orwell wrote a very similar book about the north from a left-wing snooty fabian perspective).

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CbGSZaZWcAA3qts?format=jpg&name=medium

Last edited by uziq (2022-04-26 01:01:31)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Yeah Bradford has worked out great.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-23183102
uziq
+492|3443
what do the marriage habits of a certain community have to do with multiculturalism, tout court? even admitting the fact that every community has its own social iniquities and ills which need addressing – whites are no exception to this when it comes to certain forms of aberrant or criminal behaviour – the birth stats of a certain community have zero bearing on inter-racial dynamics or multiculturalism, do they?

your analytical skills are honestly piss poor. your whole modus is just picking random news headlines that fuel your "small-town lout" mentality.

i think it's funny that you're still recycling the same xenophobic jibes literally almost a century on from the above-quoted passage ... same shit, 3 generations later. but, oh, 'multiculturalism is failing', finally, i guess you say. just like multiculturalism died with the austro-hungarian or ottoman empires, or something.

amazing what a scant bit of historical reading and awareness will do for you.
https://www.hud.ac.uk/news/2020/june/ra … n-england/
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Um wasn't it northern england which voted hard for brexit?

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/640/cpsprodpb/13F13/production/_118838618_eu_map_leave-nc.png

Seems like Bradford was close to the epicentre

Makes u think
uziq
+492|3443
ok, so you're linking articles about the birth statistics of british south asians, the main immigrant community in bradford and yorkshire ...

and that's linked to brexit how? leaving the EU means deporting commonwealth citizens now?

"makes u think". yeah, makes me think you're totally fucking clueless.

the epicenter of brexit feeling, by all common accounts, was aroundabout boston, lincolnshire. that's an area where european free movement of labour has had an effect on the local economy and on depressing wages. that's a place where you can extrapolate some actually salient political analysis. but pointing to the clan dating habits of pakistanis or 'muslim rape gangs' doesn't have much to do with the UK's legal membership of the EU, does it? you fucking stupid mong.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
My guess is the residents of Bradford and Yorkshire are tired of immigration and don't want any more, and when foreign criminals commit heinous crimes they'd like to see them deported, not given a council house and dole for life thanks to the EU courts, you fucking stupid mong.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2022-04-26 04:22:36)

uziq
+492|3443
heinous crimes? european immigrants were responsible for heinous crimes now?

the whole line about immigrants, like benefit scroungers, being 'given a council house and put on the dole' is so fucking out of date hahahah. you are identifying yourself a little too thoroughly as someone who last understood the UK in the early blair years. dude, the dole and benefits carousel doesn't exist anymore (if it ever did). we live in Foodbank UK now, not the land of milk and honey and free houses for polish. jesus fucking christ. claims about immigrants flooding schools/hospitals, taking council houses, like claims that the system/economy was being 'bled dry' by benefits fraud, were overblown by about an order of 100. you know it full well, too. i refuse to believe you literally take your entire worldview from tabloid headlines.

how did EU courts ever enforce a provision that economic migrants had to be given houses?

your inability to hold down an argument is really something ... we've gone from islamophobia over commonwealth british citizens to the EU/brexit question ... and now you're apparently confusing human rights legislation about refugees with EU labour movement. amazing. top marks, chump.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
No, Pakistani immigrants, but the EU court prevents Britain from deporting them whatever they do, this has fucked off a lot of people.
uziq
+492|3443
that particular issue has affected probably fewer than about 100 people in total in the entire history of the home office/ECHR debacle.

'multiculturalism has failed!'

would you accept being deported to the UK, or having your native-born jus sanguinis australian grandchildren deported to the UK, more accurately, because of a crime they might commit in australia in the future? genuine question.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
How does Elon Musk not paying tax in America affect you?
The war in Ukraine?
Global warming?

People were fucked off that children were being raped by Pakistani immigrants and the EU courts prevented them being deported.
uziq
+492|3443
erm, you don't see me casting a vote or hating entire races of people based on elon musk's antics. his clown show doesn't actually discombobulate me in any way whatsoever.

casting a vote or forming a worldview based on, say, global warming seems more rational to me than, erm, basing your entire political outlook on isolated crimes from tabloid headlines. imagine wanting to deport an entire, multigenerational community because of an infamous case with rape gangs.
uziq
+492|3443
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

smh

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard