Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
Adams_BJ
Warman is a hermaphrodite.
+2,027|4967|Little Bentcock
To be fair that last one is so bad. "We have identified this soldier! Look! He has a mask, gloves, uniform and ammunition pouches, the exact same guy!"
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+282|5119|Moscow, Russia

Adams_BJ wrote:

To be fair that last one is so bad.
you say that as if the rest was any better.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
SuperJail Warden
Member
+196|2064
Russian President Vladi­mir Putin demanded Thursday that the Ukrainian government withdraw its troops from the troubled eastern part of the country, where pro-Russian separatists have been gaining ground.

Putin made the demand in a conversation with German Chancellor Angela Merkel, who called the Russian leader Thursday about the deteriorating security situation in eastern Ukraine. She reached out to Putin a day after Ukraine’s acting president said he had lost control of that portion of his country.
A day will come when Russia will think itself safe and happy, and suddenly it's joy will turn to ashes in its mouth, and they will know the debt is paid

Last edited by SuperJail Warden (2014-05-01 12:05:42)

BVC
Member
+323|5040
I still dunno about this.  Russia's invasion of the Ukraine is certainly bad, but then Ukraine is leaning on nazi scum for support.
SuperJail Warden
Member
+196|2064
That Nazi stuff is Russian propaganda
Adams_BJ
Warman is a hermaphrodite.
+2,027|4967|Little Bentcock
I can remember when Ukraine won eurovision and the singer was hot
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|4668|Graz, Austria

SuperJail Warden wrote:

That Nazi stuff is Russian propaganda
No, it isn't.

Neither is it in Hungary. Nor Greece.
And several other countries like France, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Sweden, Norwegen, etc for that matter.
The difference is, that they don't have majority in the government in those countries.

For example, it has been deemed perfectly legal by the Austrian supreme court to call a member of the FPÖ a "Kellernazi" (basement nazi), because the brown scum has never really been removed after 1945 around, and happily continues to exist, merely hidden away like in a 'basement'. More or less obviously.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|5060

globefish23 wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

That Nazi stuff is Russian propaganda
No, it isn't.

Neither is it in Hungary. Nor Greece.
And several other countries like France, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Sweden, Norwegen, etc for that matter.
The difference is, that they don't have majority in the government in those countries.

For example, it has been deemed perfectly legal by the Austrian supreme court to call a member of the FPÖ a "Kellernazi" (basement nazi), because the brown scum has never really been removed after 1945 around, and happily continues to exist, merely hidden away like in a 'basement'. More or less obviously.
greece has a 20% vote for golden dawn afaik. but i honestly doubt that "neonazis" are that much of a concern for russia to practically invade a country. are there neo nazis? sure there are, but it still does not justify a massive invasion.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+282|5119|Moscow, Russia
there's no [edit]massive invasion.

Last edited by Shahter (2014-05-04 21:49:11)

if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
SuperJail Warden
Member
+196|2064
A few fringe parties are nothing to panic about.
https://i.imgur.com/oGeILPy.jpg
Military planes sitting in the desert. The U.S. military industrial complex is so massive and sophisticated, it is almost a tragedy if we don't use it.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,618|4450|eXtreme to the maX
What you're looking at there is workfare for corporations.
Your virus system is infected with windows. Please to be giving me your credit card details urgently
Cheeky_Ninja06
Member
+52|5077|Cambridge, England
Some more western propaganda..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-27849437

https://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/75530000/jpg/_75530335_russian_image4.jpg
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+282|5119|Moscow, Russia
russia has no t-64 tanks in sevice atm... and haven't had any of those obsolete models for, like, forever.
ukraine, however, never bothered to upgrade any of its army's equipment - their "democratically elected" officials were just too busy lining their own pockets. those tanks, among other things, are leftovers from soviet union captured by separatists.

so, yes, it's western propaganda. did you like it?
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,615|5081|Oxferd
The T-64 is a main battle tank that has been phased out of service in the Russian army, though Nato sources believe that many remain in storage and are still in an operational condition.

The Ukrainian army has similar tanks but its all carry identification signs and are painted in a camouflage pattern - unlike the tanks in the two pictures.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/6644/Xj4f2.png
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|5060

Shahter wrote:

ukraine, however, never bothered to upgrade any of its army's equipment - their "democratically elected" officials were just too busy lining their own pockets.
all thanks to russia.

although its speculation where the tanks came from, rhtki is right that russia still has a lot of stored t64's laying around they can refurbish to become operational if need be.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+626|4635|Washington St.
no guys cmon russia has done nothing wrong. it's all nazis in ukraine that are blaming it on russia so they can do whatever they want.
CC-Marley
THE FLYING DRAGONS...THE ULTIMATE TERRORISTS
+407|5173|CapeCod, Ma.

SuperJail Warden wrote:

A few fringe parties are nothing to panic about.
TODO: FIX GAL IMAGES
Military planes sitting in the desert. The U.S. military industrial complex is so massive and sophisticated, it is almost a tragedy if we don't use it.
Isn't that a aircraft boneyard? Lots of spare parts.
coke
Aye up duck!
+436|5053|England. Stoke

RTHKI wrote:

The T-64 is a main battle tank that has been phased out of service in the Russian army, though Nato sources believe that many remain in storage and are still in an operational condition.

The Ukrainian army has similar tanks but its all carry identification signs and are painted in a camouflage pattern - unlike the tanks in the two pictures.
Add in the civilian satellite images of several tanks that suddenly appeared at a Russian staging/training post near the border that were then seen leaving on transporters.
Somehow the separatists managed to get hold of GM-94's with EOtech sights which are only been used by Russia.
WESTERN PROPAGANDA...

Last edited by coke (2014-06-18 18:29:27)

Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+282|5119|Moscow, Russia

Cybargs wrote:

Shahter wrote:

ukraine, however, never bothered to upgrade any of its army's equipment - their "democratically elected" officials were just too busy lining their own pockets.
all thanks to russia.
of course. if something - anything - goes wrong in ukraine, russia's always to blame.

RTHKI wrote:

Nato sources believed
yeah yeah, probably the same... ummm... "sources" that were so adamant there were wmd's in iraq.

RTHKI wrote:

The Ukrainian army has similar tanks but its all carry identification signs and are painted in a camouflage pattern - unlike the tanks in the two pictures.
last time it was beards and uniforms that were allowed into evidence here, if i'm not mistaken. this time it's paint and stuff like that. curiouser and curiouser.

coke wrote:

Add in the civilian satellite images
on which nothing can really be seen. yeah, let's add that too, this... ummm... "argument" can't really get any more pathetic.

coke wrote:

Somehow the separatists managed to get hold of GM-94's with EOtech sights which are only been used by Russia.
oh, of course they did. you can be damn sure russia is participating in this, after all, taking sides in civil wars have been a kind of a trend in international politics lately - the trend not started by russia, mind you. but tanks... that's just silly. just about the last thing separatists need at the moment is tanks, but, you know

coke wrote:

WESTERN PROPAGANDA
haven't been at it's best lately - it's so bloody obvious and poorly constructed it's not even funny. i honestly wouldn't be surprised if next time it's cruise missiles or aircraft carriers that russia supplies to separatists.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+282|5119|Moscow, Russia

Cybargs wrote:

russia strong
apparently, yes, quite strong. even the most free and the brave do not dare dealing with it the way they do with lybias and iraqs. they bitch and moan instead. also instigate what they call "democracy and freedom" along russia's borders attempting to de-stabilize the region.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|5060

Shahter wrote:

also instigate what they call "democracy and freedom" along russia's borders attempting to de-stabilize the region.
Lol it's all part of america's master plan.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+282|5119|Moscow, Russia
i wouldn't really call that "master plan" - those pathetic attempts at exerting what influence they still have don't really warrant the use of the words - but yeah, that's about right: bitching, moaning, disrupting what they can.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
coke
Aye up duck!
+436|5053|England. Stoke

Shahter wrote:

coke wrote:

Add in the civilian satellite images
on which nothing can really be seen. yeah, let's add that too, this... ummm... "argument" can't really get any more pathetic.
This is my favourite bit.
Cheeky_Ninja06
Member
+52|5077|Cambridge, England
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-27994032

Since March, Moscow has annexed Ukraine's southern Crimea peninsula.

This was achieved with the help of troops without insignia. Despite initial denials, Mr Putin later admitted that they were Russian armed forces.

However, Moscow denies accusations by Kiev that Russian troops are helping and arming the separatists in Ukraine's eastern Donetsk and Luhansk regions.
Well that's a shock.

I'm not sure what source you want to use to double check but theres a fair few pages on google https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid … n%20crimea one of which links to an interview I cant watch from work, but feel free.

Now we just await the revelation that the rest of the plain clothed troops are in fact Russian.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-27961934

About 80km (50 miles) from Shakhty, in the Russian city of Rostov, I talk to Yuri.

A long green mask and dark glasses hide his face. He's agreed to this midnight meeting to tell me about his group's activities.

On its website, the group recently advertised for tank drivers, helicopter pilots and for people who know how to operate rocket launchers.

Kiev has identified this organisation and its website as one of the main recruiting grounds for Russian fighters in Ukraine.
Im sure they dont have access to any of the vehicles that they need crews for..

Last edited by Cheeky_Ninja06 (2014-06-24 05:39:21)

Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+282|5119|Moscow, Russia

Shahter wrote:

you can be damn sure russia is participating in this, after all, taking sides in civil wars have been a kind of a trend in international politics lately - the trend not started by russia, mind you.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard