hintakaari
+113|5935
not much activity here last post over 1 year ago. i present to you my newest creation:

yes, its not original, there are tons of bf2 sniper videos. I was bored last winter and did this from old clips.
Brasso
+1,549|6626

hey i remember you. you were really good and you're still sick now. nice video. didn't like the music but the gameplay was awesome
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6767|PNW

I wonder how I'd fare if I returned for a bunch of BF2 now. Probably 99% of people playing have mastered everything.
hintakaari
+113|5935

Brasso wrote:

hey i remember you. you were really good and you're still sick now. nice video. didn't like the music but the gameplay was awesome
thanks. and yea i have history with bf2 videos

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I wonder how I'd fare if I returned for a bunch of BF2 now. Probably 99% of people playing have mastered everything.
its still the same. newbs and good players. less esl heroes trying to impress with their leet bunny, config and reg. about same amount of nadespam. not that many servers tho
thepilot91
+64|6232|Ă…land!
sweet to see you're still rocking! altho I'm kind of sick of blue tint ever since bf3...

I surely do miss the golden days too

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard