unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Shahter wrote:

Shahter wrote:

i just asked my colleagues if anybody would be interested in contributing to this forum, and, basically, everybody's response was a variant of "wat? tell those brainwashed cretins to fuck themselves".
Yeah it just sounds pretty cagey to me. "I've got all these friends colleagues IRL who I talk about BF2S to who all agree with me about things I post on BF2S but don't want to post, inside or outside of the same facility I post from."

Forgive me if I'm a bit skeptical. Also, who the hell talks about BF2S at work?
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6551|SE London

Shahter wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

A law designed to demonise homosexuality
it's not designed for that.
It certainly seems that way. What other purpose does it serve? What is the point of it?

Shahter wrote:

To instil in the minds of children that it is wrong
that's not the purpose of the law.
Again, you say that's not the purpose of it - yet it very clearly and explicitly states that it makes it illegal to give minors the impression that homosexual relationships are equal to traditional relationships.

As public actions at propaganda of sodomy, lesbianism, bisexualism, transgenderism amongst minors in this article should be understood activities on purposeful and uncontrolled dissemination of information in a publicly accessible way that can be harmful to the health, moral and spiritual development of minors, including forming in their mind a distorted perception of social equality of traditional and nontraditional marital relationships.
'Forming in their mind a distorted perception of social equality'

So, that means that in the eyes of this law there is no social equality between homosexual and traditional relationships and that to tell children that there is social equality is illegal.

Shahter wrote:

a law that forbids anyone from giving the impression it is not wrong
the law doesn't do that.
Yes it does. Relationships not being treated equally in the eyes of the law gives the impression they are wrong. To tell children they are socially equal is illegal. Therefore, someone trying to dispel the notion that they are wrong from a child who has this misconception is breaking the law. So, the law does exactly that.

Shahter wrote:

The worst kind of insidious propaganda. Creating brainwashed chumps like Shahter. A terrible fate for any child.
we will take care of our children the way we see fit. you, sir, can fuck off.
Yes, by brainwashing them with the notion that gay relationships are wrong and making it illegal for anyone to tell them otherwise.

You can take care of your children any way you see fit and I will comment on that in any way I see fit. I'm not in Russia, it's not illegal for me to tell anyone that gay marital relationships are equal to traditional ones, so I will continue to do so.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock
We don't hear from Shater's colleagues because they laughed at me.

I told you they won't live to tell about it.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Shahter wrote:

i just asked my colleagues if anybody would be interested in contributing to this forum, and, basically, everybody's response was a variant of "wat? tell those brainwashed cretins to fuck themselves".
Yeah it just sounds pretty cagey to me. "I've got all these friends colleagues IRL who I talk about BF2S to who all agree with me about things I post on BF2S but don't want to post, inside or outside of the same facility I post from."

Forgive me if I'm a bit skeptical.
okay. you are forgiven, sweetie. you had to deal with some people who created multiple accounts to "prove a point" in the past i guess, right? well, i'm not interested in that. as to my my colleagues not wanting to post - you know, there are 7+ billion poeple in the world and most of them are not interested in posting on these forums - does that sound "cagey" to you?

Also, who the hell talks about BF2S at work?
i don't discuss bf2s at work, you are right. just the notions and opinions of some of the poeple here.

Last edited by Shahter (2013-09-04 20:28:32)

if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

Bertster7 wrote:

As public actions at propaganda of sodomy, lesbianism, bisexualism, transgenderism amongst minors in this article should be understood activities on purposeful and uncontrolled dissemination of information in a publicly accessible way that can be harmful to the health, moral and spiritual development of minors, including forming in their mind a distorted perception of social equality of traditional and nontraditional marital relationships.

So, that means that in the eyes of this law there is no social equality between homosexual and traditional relationships and that to tell children that there is social equality is illegal.
oh, halle-fucking-luia, you nailed it. finally. there's no social equality between those types of relationships in russia, and won't be for the reasons i already explained in this thread. in all respects gays are treated exactly like everybody else, but their sexual relatioanships and unions are not.

yes, we are not treating homosexuality the way you do. we deal with a lot of things our own way, actually. and we don't give a fuck about what you may think of that.

Last edited by Shahter (2013-09-04 20:27:43)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Shahter wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Forgive me if I'm a bit skeptical.
okay. you are forgiven, sweetie. you had to deal with some people who created multiple accounts to "prove a point" in the past i guess, right? well, i'm not interested in that. as to my my colleagues not wanting to post - you know, there are 7+ billion poeple in the world and most of them are not interested in posting on these forums - does that sound "cagey" to you?

Also, who the hell talks about BF2S at work?
i don't discuss bf2s at work, you are right. just the notions and opinions of some of the poeple here.
What are you on about? Your claim is suspect regardless. It's like an Xbox kiddie trying to pass himself off as one of his friends he went to get by changing his voice a bit. And your attempt to shrug it off with patronisation falls flat.

If you don't discuss BF2S at work, then how did you collect your "colleagues'" opinions on BF2S posts? And what does the world population have to do with anything?

Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

What are you on about? Your claim is suspect regardless. It's like an Xbox kiddie trying to pass himself off as one of his friends he went to get by changing his voice a bit. And your attempt to shrug it off with patronisation falls flat.
i don't give a fuck what you find "suspect" or what looks like "patronisation" to you at all. really. i relayed to you what my colleagues told me when i asked if they would be interested in posting on bf2s forums. do with that what you will.

If you don't discuss BF2S at work, then how did you collect your "colleagues'" opinions on BF2S posts?
i told them what some of the notions and opinions on these forums are and they told me what they think about that. i did not go into details because nobody seemed interested.

And what does the world population have to do with anything?
i was trying to illustrate a point, which is that, generally, people are not interested in bf2s. just that.
A2TG2
Hazbeen
+67|4495|at your six

Shahter wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

oh, halle-fucking-luia, you nailed it. finally. there's no social equality between those types of relationships in russia, and won't be for the reasons i already explained in this thread. in all respects gays are treated exactly like everybody else, but their sexual relatioanships and unions are not.

yes, we are not treating homosexuality the way you do. we deal with a lot of things our own way, actually. and we don't give a fuck about what you may think of that.
Well, there are a lot of backward, ignorant, discriminatory, prejudiced cunts in our country too. Russia has no monopoly there.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

A2TG2 wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

Well, there are a lot of backward, ignorant, discriminatory, prejudiced cunts in our country too. Russia has no monopoly there.
i hear ya, bro. start treating those "backward, ignorant, discriminatory, prejudiced cunts" like we do - by forbidding them to promote homosexuality among the minors, for example - and maybe we'll find some common ground in this after all.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

Shahter wrote:

A2TG2 wrote:

Shahter wrote:

i hear ya, bro. start treating those "backward, ignorant, discriminatory, prejudiced cunts" like we do - by forbidding them to promote homosexuality among the minors, for example - and maybe we'll find some common ground in this after all.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Shahter wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

i don't give a fuck what you find "suspect" or what looks like "patronisation" to you at all. really. i relayed to you what my colleagues told me when i asked if they would be interested in posting on bf2s forums. do with that what you will.

If you don't discuss BF2S at work, then how did you collect your "colleagues'" opinions on BF2S posts?
i told them what some of the notions and opinions on these forums are and they told me what they think about that. i did not go into details because nobody seemed interested.

And what does the world population have to do with anything?
i was trying to illustrate a point, which is that, generally, people are not interested in bf2s. just that.
So you DO talk about BF2S at work. Are you still sure they're not imaginary colleagues who agree with everything you say?
A2TG2
Hazbeen
+67|4495|at your six
The only thing more absurd that Shats position is this.
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-s … -diplomacy
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

So you DO talk about BF2S at work.
no. and i already explained what i talk about.

Are you still sure they're not imaginary colleagues who agree with everything you say?
point me to where i said my colleagues agree with everything i say.
Adams_BJ
Shahter, you're a cool dude and I admire how firm you are in stance, but instead of saying that the law isn't discriminating against gay people (because it is) and insulting both our intelligence and making us question yours, you explain why you believe the law is necessary. Which is a perfectly valid opinion.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

Adams_BJ wrote:

explain why you believe the law is necessary.
already explained. if you read the law, it's not about homosexuality alone, it also addresses pedophilia and other shit. people don't want that promoted among the minors - hence, the law. personally, i don't think that law is all that necessary - there's already enough legal stuff in place to shut down any number of cretins who would spit in the face of society to get attention, so the the whole thing was more a populist move than anything else really. but, that said, the law imo is completely solid and is not anti-gay in any respect.
Adams_BJ
Saying that a gay relationship isn't equal to a hetero relation ship is discriminatory to gays, and has nothing to do with pedophelia though
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

Adams_BJ wrote:

Saying that a gay relationship isn't equal to a hetero relation ship is discriminatory to gays
too bad. there are people who were born color blind - they are not allowed to drive in russia. there are people with flat feet - they are not allowed to enter army or police in russia. there are gays - they are not allowed to promote their homosexuality among minors in russia. there are all kind of conditions in humans that get them treated differently from other people, and, personally, i have no problem with shutting down those who would make a public spectacle of that.

and has nothing to do with pedophelia though
i was just pointing out the fact that the law is not strictly about homosexuality.
A2TG2
Hazbeen
+67|4495|at your six
Your forefathers fought against the fascism you are now celebrating.
I will agree on one point in that I am not comfortable with overt homosexual behavior around kids, i.e. flamers as scout masters and such.
Repressing them makes them act out more. Ignore them and eventually they will act like normal people.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

A2TG2 wrote:

I will agree on one point in that I am not comfortable with overt homosexual behavior around kids, i.e. flamers as scout masters and such.
Repressing them makes them act out more. Ignore them and eventually they will act like normal people.
commies hated faggots too.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

A2TG2 wrote:

oh, fuck off already. you know nothing about that at all.

why do you always assume that everything everywhere should work exactly like it did for yourself? we are not like you, we have history and tradition here unlike anything you've experienced, and we will govern ourselves our own way. go clean your own lawn, why don't you.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Shahter wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Saying that a gay relationship isn't equal to a hetero relation ship is discriminatory to gays
too bad. there are people who were born color blind - they are not allowed to drive in russia. there are people with flat feet - they are not allowed to enter army or police in russia. there are gays - they are not allowed to promote their homosexuality among minors in russia. there are all kind of conditions in humans that get them treated differently from other people, and, personally, i have no problem with shutting down those who would make a public spectacle of that.

and has nothing to do with pedophelia though
i was just pointing out the fact that the law is not strictly about homosexuality.
Aside from all of your may or may not make believe colleagues who share your may or may not oft discussed opinions posted on BF2S, how the fuck are color-blind and flat-footed persons being restricted from certain activities relevant to the validity of special restrictions against gays? How many schoolchildren are going to magically become gay when a civil rights activist speaks at their school? Why not restrict people with toenail fungus from making telephone calls while you're at it? It's arbitrary and pointless.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
i didnt see any russians embracing hard gay on bf2s
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

RTHKI wrote:

i didnt see any russians embracing hard gay on bf2s
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

How many schoolchildren are going to magically become gay when a civil rights activist speaks at their school?
not many. but, given the fact that homosexuality if not strictly genetic and has been shown to have phychological and social aspects to it, some may.

Why not restrict people with toenail fungus from making telephone calls while you're at it? It's arbitrary and pointless.
yes, agree. that's probably why there's no restrictions against people who have toenail fungus here.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6651|Disaster Free Zone

Shahter wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

So you are classifying being gay as a physical disability then?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard