Announcement

Major changes have been made site wide. If you experience problems, please send tazz. a PM.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|5969|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Shahter wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

I still don't get your government why they're panicing about it and making silly laws like that.
they are not panicking - they are answering to the popular demand. your media doesn't probably report this, but those "silly laws" have very high approval rates among the population. you know, representative government? members of which are there to represent their electorate? does that ring a bell?
High approval rates for discrimination? Well done Russia. Representative government? That's a big fat joke in the modern world.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|5969|6 6 4 oh, I forget

deeznutz1245 wrote:

I dont understand the big deal with homosexuality. Im attracted to women, and if someone told me I was wrong for doing so I would be pretty pissed. So if you are attracted to someone, it should not be of anyones concern. I suppose my only issue is the flamboyancy that some men display, I don't understand it. I have a gay friend, Chris, we've been friends since high school. We played football together, we hunt and fish, he and his husband come over our house for dinner and drink beer, we tailgate, he is a manly dude. On the other hand my wifes hairdresser Stevan, also gay, wears capri's and eyeliner and talks funny and drinks cosmopolitans on my patio after doing her hair. Im no expert, so what I'm about to say may be wrong, but it just seems like its a learned behavior. Chris makes fun of gay men that do that, he calls them fags. I guess my question is, why do some men feminize their behavior? Who cares what you are attracted to or who you love? Just because you like men doesnt mean you have to act like a woman. Am I right or wrong here?
I know a couple gay dudes and also a few straight guys are a bit feminine. The gay guys are kinda like you friend Chris, but more of the sensitive type. The straight dudes could easily fit in a gay parade and be mistaken for poofters, like they have been many times. I wouldn't say it's a learned behavior, more like people have different nature and some are not just so stiff like officers on duty, so to say. Oh, I also know a gay dude who is a bit of the flaming type. He's annoying but that's just because he's an idiot and usually picks fights when he gets drunk.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6270|Moscow, Russia

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

I still don't get your government why they're panicing about it and making silly laws like that.
they are not panicking - they are answering to the popular demand. your media doesn't probably report this, but those "silly laws" have very high approval rates among the population. you know, representative government? members of which are there to represent their electorate? does that ring a bell?
High approval rates for discrimination?
i already explained how that's not discrimination.

Well done Russia.
nah, we are just not giving in to a very small minority of a small minority who wish to impose their homosexuality on everybody else. you in the west seem to have problem with that for some reason, but we are not the west and have no intention of becoming anything like the west. you'll just have to deal with that.

Representative government? That's a big fat joke in the modern world.
that was sarcasm. i though it was obvious, but whatever.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|5969|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Shahter wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Shahter wrote:


they are not panicking - they are answering to the popular demand. your media doesn't probably report this, but those "silly laws" have very high approval rates among the population. you know, representative government? members of which are there to represent their electorate? does that ring a bell?
High approval rates for discrimination?
i already explained how that's not discrimination.

Well done Russia.
nah, we are just not giving in to a very small minority of a small minority who wish to impose their homosexuality on everybody else. you in the west seem to have problem with that for some reason, but we are not the west and have no intention of becoming anything like the west. you'll just have to deal with that.

Representative government? That's a big fat joke in the modern world.
that was sarcasm. i though it was obvious, but whatever.
Not discrimination to let people openly be who they are without the fear of getting beaten, thrown to jail or possibly even worse? If you say so. You know it's hardly like they would be waving their dicks at kids and straight ppl at every corner. Your sarcasm is very hard to detect the way you post in general.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,279|6211

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:


High approval rates for discrimination?
i already explained how that's not discrimination.

Well done Russia.
nah, we are just not giving in to a very small minority of a small minority who wish to impose their homosexuality on everybody else. you in the west seem to have problem with that for some reason, but we are not the west and have no intention of becoming anything like the west. you'll just have to deal with that.

Representative government? That's a big fat joke in the modern world.
that was sarcasm. i though it was obvious, but whatever.
Not discrimination to let people openly be who they are without the fear of getting beaten, thrown to jail or possibly even worse? If you say so. You know it's hardly like they would be waving their dicks at kids and straight ppl at every corner. Your sarcasm is very hard to detect the way you post in general.
western propaganda.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6270|Moscow, Russia

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

High approval rates for discrimination?
i already explained how that's not discrimination.

Well done Russia.
nah, we are just not giving in to a very small minority of a small minority who wish to impose their homosexuality on everybody else. you in the west seem to have problem with that for some reason, but we are not the west and have no intention of becoming anything like the west. you'll just have to deal with that.

Representative government? That's a big fat joke in the modern world.
that was sarcasm. i though it was obvious, but whatever.
Not discrimination to let people openly be who they are without the fear of getting beaten, thrown to jail or possibly even worse?
they are allowed to openly be whoever they want. i already posted the exact wording of the law. read it again.

If you say so. You know it's hardly like they would be waving their dicks at kids and straight ppl at every corner.
i didn't see any dicks, but some of them do try to wave stuff at people at every corner.

Your sarcasm is very hard to detect the way you post in general.
not my problem.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|4674|Sydney

deeznutz1245 wrote:

I dont understand the big deal with homosexuality. Im attracted to women, and if someone told me I was wrong for doing so I would be pretty pissed. So if you are attracted to someone, it should not be of anyones concern. I suppose my only issue is the flamboyancy that some men display, I don't understand it. I have a gay friend, Chris, we've been friends since high school. We played football together, we hunt and fish, he and his husband come over our house for dinner and drink beer, we tailgate, he is a manly dude. On the other hand my wifes hairdresser Stevan, also gay, wears capri's and eyeliner and talks funny and drinks cosmopolitans on my patio after doing her hair. Im no expert, so what I'm about to say may be wrong, but it just seems like its a learned behavior. Chris makes fun of gay men that do that, he calls them fags. I guess my question is, why do some men feminize their behavior? Who cares what you are attracted to or who you love? Just because you like men doesnt mean you have to act like a woman. Am I right or wrong here?
I know / have known a few gay guys and have seen a spectrum from "you'd never know" to "camp as fuck". It happens everywhere. Whilst the flamboyancy some guys show is a bit overboard to me and sounds like you too, it's not hurting anyone and I guess for some people such behaviour and self expression is a freedom they are taking advantage of. I certainly would not want to deny anyone that.

Lots of things are learnt behaviours, like racism, sexism and homophobia. Someone acting camp is certainly nothing to be alarmed about, because it's mostly about self acceptance.
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|5968|Kakanien
everybody who acts annoying should be put to death
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,279|6211

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

everybody who acts annoying should be put to death
yes. because theyre spreading their annoying propaganda.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,726|6232|Oxferd Ohire
they already disappear
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|4674|Sydney

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

everybody who acts annoying should be put to death
You're still alive.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,726|6232|Oxferd Ohire
So is androz
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3455|SL,UT

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

everybody who acts annoying should be put to death
i disagree. i have annoyed the fuck out of everyone who has ever visited this forum, and it's not annoyance that should carry the death penalty - it's intolerance. i should have been put down for not tolerating people posting in a gaming forum.
A2TG2
Hazbeen
+67|4020|at your six

Steve-0 wrote:

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

everybody who acts annoying should be put to death
i disagree. i have annoyed the fuck out of everyone who has ever visited this forum, and it's not annoyance that should carry the death penalty - it's intolerance. i should have been put down for not tolerating people posting in a gaming forum.
Cmon Steve.
It's all good.
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3455|SL,UT

i do not tolerate others. i rejoice in their triumphs, commiserate their griefs, and empathize with their feelings.
if they show no real humanity in their existence, why should i? God help me if i'm ever given authoritay, i will kick the unbelievers and the Kafir to the curb.

and then curb stomp them.
A2TG2
Hazbeen
+67|4020|at your six
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6270|Moscow, Russia
one who spits in society's face better be ready for reaction. personally, if this is not some kinda staged shit, i think it's disgusting and could only escalate the issue, but that's just the way russia is today.

as i said before, none of that is supported by the government or enabled by latest legislation. that person should have gone to the court of law, not reuters, and the fact that he didn't could simply mean that this incident was staged specifically for your media to make a fuss... just like almost everything posted as evidence of "zomg, ruskies abuse mah gaees!" in this thread.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
A2TG2
Hazbeen
+67|4020|at your six
None of it supported by the government?
Okay comrade, what the fuck ever. Its your despotic country. We have our own wanna-be dictator to deal with.
Our media isn't make a fuss about it, the gay community is. We are sort of busy on our regime hope and change tour of domination.

What I don't understand is, what's with the denial on your part? It only makes sense if a) you have guilt about something or b) you are gay and fearful wishful think has got you confused.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6270|Moscow, Russia

A2TG2 wrote:

What I don't understand is, what's with the denial on your part?
because none of it is supported by the government. how many times do i repeat that? did you read the law? did you actually speak to anybody who was there? do you know what the orders are for the police on this? do you know anything at all, dude, other than what "gay community" throws at you? no? what the fuck are you on about then?
because, you see, i know all that stuff, and my info is first hand. come visit, i'll show you to the square in front of the bolshoy theater - which is dead in the center of moscow - that's the gayest fucking pick-up place you've ever seen. every evening there's a practical crowd of them there making it rainbow - and nobody gives a damn.
i'll also show you to the gay night-clubs where they party every evening - and nobody gives a damn.
i'll also introduce you to the gay people i know who totally agree with me on the subject.
i'll also introduce you to the police officers whom i'm friends with - they'll tell you what their actual orders are in handling the fucking "parades" and other things.
come. i'll show you all that.

It only makes sense if a) you have guilt about something or b) you are gay and fearful wishful think has got you confused.
i'm not even going to dignify this with an answer. you've been pumped full of shit by - what was it? - ah, "gay community", and spewing that at me here. fuck that.

Last edited by Shahter (2013-08-28 23:15:54)

if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
A2TG2
Hazbeen
+67|4020|at your six

Shahter wrote:

A2TG2 wrote:

What I don't understand is, what's with the denial on your part?
because none of it is supported by the government. how many times do i repeat that? did you read the law? did you actually speak to anybody who was there? do you know what the orders are for the police on this? do you know anything at all, dude, other than what "gay community" throws at you? no? what the fuck are you on about then?
because, you see, i know all that stuff, and my info is first hand. come visit, i'll show you to the square in front of the bolshoy theater - which is dead in the center of moscow - that's the gayest fucking pick-up place you've ever seen. every evening there's a practical crowd of them there making it rainbow - and nobody gives a damn.
i'll also show you to the gay night-clubs where they party every evening - and nobody gives a damn.
i'll also introduce you to the gay people i know who totally agree with me on the subject.
i'll also introduce you to the police officers whom i'm friends with - they'll tell you what their actual orders are in handling the fucking "parades" and other things.
come. i'll show you all that.

It only makes sense if a) you have guilt about something or b) you are gay and fearful wishful think has got you confused.
i'm not even going to dignify this with an answer. you've been pumped full of shit by - what was it? - ah, "gay community", and spewing that at me here. fuck that.
Isn't it the government that passed an anti-gay law in the first place?
Seems to me that vodka flavored jet fuel you guys drink is too strong.

At least, this is what is being reported outside Russia.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/s … c-violence
BVC
Member
+325|6191

Shahter wrote:

that person should have gone to the court of law, not reuters, and the fact that he didn't could simply mean that this incident was staged specifically for your media to make a fuss...
LOL @ suggesting they go to the courts!  That would be about as effective as politely asking the school bully to stop punching you in the face.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,279|6211

BVC wrote:

Shahter wrote:

that person should have gone to the court of law, not reuters, and the fact that he didn't could simply mean that this incident was staged specifically for your media to make a fuss...
LOL @ suggesting they go to the courts!  That would be about as effective as politely asking the school bully to stop punching you in the face.
naw the gay guy would probably thrown in jail for spreading his propaganda. courts in russia is the lulz. i love how they just throw a lawyer in jail and charge him with embezzlement when he was trying to take officials to court. top. lel.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6270|Moscow, Russia

BVC wrote:

Shahter wrote:

that person should have gone to the court of law, not reuters, and the fact that he didn't could simply mean that this incident was staged specifically for your media to make a fuss...
LOL @ suggesting they go to the courts!  That would be about as effective as politely asking the school bully to stop punching you in the face.
you are basing this on personal experience with russian courts, right? let's hear it.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6270|Moscow, Russia

A2TG2 wrote:

Isn't it the government that passed an anti-gay law in the first place?
the law is not anti-gay. did you read it at all?

At least, this is what is being reported outside Russia.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/s … c-violence
you are being lied to.

anyway, i already answered you. what are you still posting this shit for?
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
A2TG2
Hazbeen
+67|4020|at your six
Because you are full of it. In denial. Afraid to face reality.

News flash; The Soviet Union is irrelevant. In the dust bin of history. No American gives two shits and no amount of press about gay abuse is going to get Americans away from reality television.
I am talking to you, one on one, and your denial is just weird. But hey comrade, whatever floats  your barge.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2022 Jeff Minard