Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6776|Moscow, Russia

Shahter wrote:

so, basically, you've nothing to say on the matter. k.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6686|United States of America

Shahter wrote:

Shahter wrote:

LALALALALA I AM NOT LIS-TEN-ING!
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6474|Kakanien

DesertFox- wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Shahter wrote:

LALALALALA I AM NOT LIS-TEN-ING!
so, basically, you've nothing to say on the matter. k.
BVC
+325|6696
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6776|Moscow, Russia
and this has what to do with "Abuse against gay people in Russia"?
BVC
+325|6696

Shahter wrote:

Its "abuse against gay people"?  Should I really need to point that out?
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6776|Moscow, Russia

BVC wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Its "abuse against gay people"?  Should I really need to point that out?
i dunno. you can point whatever you like, i just wanted to know if is had anything to do with "Abuse against gay people in Russia". it didn't? k.
BVC
+325|6696

Shahter wrote:

i dunno. you can point whatever you like, i just wanted to know if is had anything to do with "Abuse against gay people in Russia". it didn't? k.
The point being its not just a Russian thing.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6776|Moscow, Russia

BVC wrote:

Shahter wrote:

The point being its not just a Russian thing.
it's not a "thing" at all.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3720
We are going through some gay controversy in the U.S. again right now.

This is the type of people who support anti-gay laws.

Last edited by SuperJail Warden (2014-02-28 17:33:55)

https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3961|SL,UT

why is gay an issue, and how does a same sex marriage affect the relationship that i have with my wife?

if any of you are anti-gay, homophobic, or plain stupid, don't waste my time responding.

if you have an IQ above room temperature, believe same sex marriage will impact my heterosexual relations with my wife of 20 years, i'd like to hear how.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock

Steve-0 wrote:

why is gay an issue, and how does a same sex marriage affect the relationship that i have with my wife?

if any of you are anti-gay, homophobic, or plain stupid, don't waste my time responding.

if you have an IQ above room temperature, believe same sex marriage will impact my heterosexual relations with my wife of 20 years, i'd like to hear how.
If a gay guy marries another gay guy, then whats to stop macbeth from marrying a goat?
Steve-0
+214|3961|SL,UT

Adams_BJ wrote:

If a gay guy marries another gay guy, then whats to stop macbeth from marrying a goat?
state law.

only certified religions that believe in goat on human relations are entitled to perform the ceremony, thus insuring the purity of the goat master race.

it's why we have separation of church and state, so only religion has a say in what the sanctity of marriage is, not the state.

which leaves us in a state of looking to religion for law, much like the majuhadeen in Afghanistan, who are merely freedom fighters for a government by the people, for the people.

we must stop macbeth from marrying a goat, because freedom!
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3720

globefish23 wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

The winter Olympics in Russia sure do resemble the 1936 Olympics in Germany.
You mean we'll see Poland get invaded in three years?
Nope just Ukraine from the looks of it. Russia has to protect the ethnic Russians in Crimea after all.

Last edited by SuperJail Warden (2014-02-28 18:36:17)

Adams_BJ

Steve-0 wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

state law.

only certified religions that believe in goat on human relations are entitled to perform the ceremony, thus insuring the purity of the goat master race.

it's why we have separation of church and state, so only religion has a say in what the sanctity of marriage is, not the state.

which leaves us in a state of looking to religion for law, much like the majuhadeen in Afghanistan, who are merely freedom fighters for a government by the people, for the people.

we must stop macbeth from marrying a goat, because freedom!
Lucky we have the right to bear arms!
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6776|Moscow, Russia
xcuse me, gentlemen and Adams_BJ, but what does anything you've been, uhh, discssuing in these latest posts have to do with supposed "Abuse against gay people in Russia"?
Steve-0
+214|3961|SL,UT

Shahter wrote:

xcuse me, gentlemen and Adams_BJ, but what does anything you've been, uhh, discssuing in these latest posts have to do with supposed "Abuse against gay people in Russia"?
not a dam thing. welcome to bf2s, and please defend your [ur] countries position on homophobia.

or GTFO of d&st, kthxbye
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6776|Moscow, Russia
defend country's position on homophobia? why? homophobia is not really a country-level issue in russia atm.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

Shahter wrote:

defend country's position on homophobia? why? homophobia is not really a country-level issue in russia atm.
western propaganda.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6776|Moscow, Russia
totally. your "free and unbiased" media would have you believe that homophobia is a serious issue in russia atm. and, you know, i'm right here in the middle of it all and, basically, nobody gives a damn about homophobia.
Adams_BJ
Unless they say they are gay there Is no issue right?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

Shahter wrote:

totally. your "free and unbiased" media would have you believe that homophobia is a serious issue in russia atm. and, you know, i'm right here in the middle of it all and, basically, nobody gives a damn about homophobia.
http://www.policymic.com/articles/81571 … -new-level

western propaganda.

I guess human rights watch is full of shit too

Last edited by Cybargs (2014-03-01 04:57:40)

https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6776|Moscow, Russia

Adams_BJ wrote:

Unless they say they are gay there Is no issue right?
regardless of what "they" say, there's no state-level issue. small groups of idiots trying to draw attention and another small groups of idiots trying to beat them up, while nobody else gives a fuck.

Cybargs wrote:

I guess human rights watch is full of shit too
human rights watch is full of shit by default because there's no universal and agreed upon "human rights" in this world.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3720
I hope NATO goes to war with Russia over Ukraine.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6776|Moscow, Russia
they won't.

p.s. what does this have to do with supposed "Abuse against gay people in Russia" again?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard