Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6776|Moscow, Russia
whatever. my point still stands.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5179|Sydney

Shahter wrote:

none of what you say is true.

edit: oh, there we go. so it's not strictly genetic after all. i made my point then.
Did I say strictly genetic? No.

Jaekus wrote:

Homosexuality is predispositioned by genetics and obviously from there via social and other influences. It is also prevalent in other species, indicating a natural occurrence.
http://io9.com/5967426/scientists-confi … n-the-womb

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=pred … p;ie=UTF-8

My point is that whilst genetics isn't the sole factor, genetic influence plays a role. It seems Whilst I wasn't 100% on the mark I was much closer than you claim.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6776|Moscow, Russia

Jaekus wrote:

My point is that whilst genetics isn't the sole factor, genetic influence plays a role. It seems Whilst I wasn't 100% on the mark I was much closer than you claim.
really? my argument in this thread always was that homosexuality has all those factors - genetic, psychological and social - contributing to it, which makes my stance, like, 100% correct. how could you be any closer on the mark, exactly?
Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney

Shahter wrote:

Explain.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6776|Moscow, Russia

Jaekus wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Explain.
that was a reply to "none of what you say is true" of your own before you edited that. there, i fixed it.
Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney
Well without reading the thread, because frankly I can't be fucked reading 15+ pages to make an argument that is a drop in the ocean of arguments, to my realisaition it seems we may simply have miscomunicated, and whilst perhaps not on the same page, we may be somewhat on similar pages. But maybe now I'm drunk.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6776|Moscow, Russia
that may be. too many troll posts in this thread. i might have over-reacted a bit.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
who doesn't want to oppress homosexuals!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

Shahter wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I'm sure they're all just doing it wrong.
no doubt. you are a brainwashed bunch, almost totalitarian in your inability to look at things objectively. it's all trends with you: when it's trendy to be supportive of gays - to are supportive of gays, when it's trendy to be hating on some far away horrble dictatorship you know nothing about - you hate that, and so on and so forth. you are literally bitches of your media, forever repeating whatever you are told, never using your common sense. it would've been funny hadn't it been so sad.
Yes because explanation is so much more plausible. Why don't you tell me about all the aliens the new world order is hiding up at Svalbard?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6106|eXtreme to the maX

FatherTed wrote:

who doesn't want to oppress homosexuals!
I think some of them enjoy it.

Its just another kind of dick in the ass, if you think about it.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6582|SE London

Shahter wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

Stubbee wrote:

Never seen someone try so hard to rationalize bigotry.

EDIT in this forum
Never have I seen a group of people sling the word bigot/bigotry around like you guys do.

Don't agree with my point of view?  That would be because YOU'RE A BIGOT.
that's because they clearly have no argument here.
No. There is no argument here. You have stated plain up that you are a bigot and that this is government policy in Russia.

Shahter wrote:

i said it multiple times, we are not recognizing equality in this and posted plenty of reasons why. we will treat homosexuals like the impaired people they are placing appropriate restrictions on them, the same way we do with, for example, color blind. we are not interested in what you think about it because you are unable to provide any reasoning. fuck off already.
Not recognising equality for gays. That is the political stance of a bigot. It could be a textbook definition.

It's like saying black people are inferior and therefore should be subject to different rules.

You are all entitled to your opinions, but don't cry about it when those opinions are recognised as being bigoted.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6776|Moscow, Russia

Bertster7 wrote:

<calling others names, providing no arguments whatsoever>
so, basically, you've nothing to say on the subject. k.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock
Shahter, you really need to up your debating skills. It's cool to have different positions, but when someone makes a valid point against you, you say shit like;

Shahter wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

He had plenty to say on the subject, so make a damn rebuttal or concede defeat.

Last edited by Adams_BJ (2013-09-30 16:52:03)

Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6776|Moscow, Russia

Adams_BJ wrote:

Shahter, you really need to up your debating skills. It's cool to have different positions, but when someone makes a valid point against you, you say shit like;

Shahter wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

find me a valid point in his posts. one point that warrants... ummm... "rebuttal" on my side.
debating skills my ass.
Adams_BJ

Shahter wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Shahter wrote:

find me a valid point in his posts. one point that warrants... ummm... "rebuttal" on my side.
debating skills my ass.
The part where you claim to not being a bigot, he says what you are doing is essentially the dictionary definition of being a bigot, and then draws a parallel to the separation and degradation of black people.

For starters.

KGO.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6776|Moscow, Russia

Adams_BJ wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

debating skills my ass.
The part where you claim to not being a bigot, he says what you are doing is essentially the dictionary definition of being a bigot, and then draws a parallel to the separation and degradation of black people.
i don't give a fuck about what he thinks about me. if you think i'm going to "dabate" him about me being a bigot, you are mistaken. there's a topic to discuss at hand and i already explained my position, in much detail, and nobody's been able to counter any of my arguments. well, un-newb came close when he pointed out that it's theoretically possible to educate kids on the matters of homosexuality and what you in the west call "human rights" without actually promoting any specific condition in the process, but when asked if he'd actually seen what's being pushed by those "human rights activists" here answered... nothing. but bertser did fuckall in that regard, as did the rest of "zomg, ruskies abuse mah gays!"-crowd, including yourself.

For starters.

KGO.
starters? what, there's more? let's hear it.
Adams_BJ
Yes, for starters, make a counterpoint to what he has stated. Once you do that then we can move on to the rest. What you are essentially doing is saying "yeah well shut up" which anyone will tell you is the schoolyard way of saying "yeah you're right but I won't admit that". I want to see what your rebuttal to the valid point he made.
Adams_BJ
Honestly shahter I'm not taking sides. And you are very firm on your feelings which is good to see, but if you want to come into this section you really need to play along, people come here because they like debating. Don't forget that.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716
stop spreading gay propaganda adams
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6776|Moscow, Russia
his point is not valid. let's see:

Wikipedia wrote:

Bigot: someone who, as a result of their prejudices, treats other people with fear, distrust, hatred, contempt, or intolerance on the basis of a person's ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, socioeconomic status, or other characteristics.
i don't fear, distrust, hate, view with contempt, or have problems tolerating homosexuality. russian government doesn't either. a lot of people in russia do though, and, as i said earlier, we will deal with them.

there you go.

more?
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6743|Reality
i think shahter was dropped as a child
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6776|Moscow, Russia

Adams_BJ wrote:

Honestly shahter I'm not taking sides. And you are very firm on your feelings which is good to see, but if you want to come into this section you really need to play along, people come here because they like debating. Don't forget that.
i will not play along with people who do not... eeh... play along. those who opposed me in this thread provided zero substantiation for their claims of "gay abuse in russia", save some simple statements like "gays should be treated equally". the fact that somebody wants to be treated like everybody else doesn't automatically mean they should be. people have a lot of differences, some of those differences warrant special treatment from the state and the society. we in russia view homosexuality as one such thing. btw, did you know that there are not only repressive measures in this? i bet you didn't, because your fucking media only reports what would paint us here as evil barbarians, ignorant of the ways of "enlightened west". the thing is, in russia homosexuals can avoid conscription and many view this as a privilege of sorts (which is debatable, but anyway).

so, i repeat it again - there's no anti-gay laws in russia. the only thing denied to homosexuals by the law in question is the ability to promote their condition among minors, because that can potentially lead to undesirable effect of some of them, who would not otherwise develop their homosexual pre-dispositions, doing so. nothing else is denied to homosexuals by this law.

p.s. i think Stubbee is an idiot.

Last edited by Shahter (2013-09-30 23:28:23)

Adams_BJ

Shahter wrote:

Wikipedia wrote:

Bigot: someone who, as a result of their prejudices, treats other people with fear, distrust, hatred, contempt, or intolerance on the basis of a person's ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, socioeconomic status, or other characteristics.
i don't fear, distrust, hate, view with contempt, or have problems tolerating homosexuality. russian government doesn't either. a lot of people in russia do though, and, as i said earlier, we will deal with them.

there you go.

more?
You and the Government tolerate gays? So gays are allowed to be openly gay, which includes being able to talk about their sexuality in private and in public, and are afforded all the same rights as a heterosexual person would expect?
Adams_BJ

Shahter wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

i will not play along with people who do not... eeh... play along. those who opposed me in this thread provided zero substantiation for their claims of "gay abuse in russia", save some simple statements like "gays should be treated equally". the fact that somebody wants to be treated like everybody else doesn't automatically mean they should be. people have a lot of differences, some of those differences warrant special treatment from the state and the society. we in russia view homosexuality as one such thing. btw, did you know that there are not only repressive measures in this? i bet you didn't, because your fucking media only reports what would paint us here as evil barbarians, ignorant of the ways of "enlightened west". the thing is, in russia homosexuals can avoid conscription and many view this as a privilege of sorts (which is debatable, but anyway).

so, i repeat it again - there's no anti-gay laws in russia. the only thing denied to homosexuals by the law in question is the ability to promote their condition among minors, because that can potentially lead to undesirable effect of some of them, who would not otherwise develop their homosexual per-dispositions, doing so. nothing else is denied to homosexuals by this law.

p.s. i think Stubbee is an idiot.
To be honest, I don't hear of many negative things about Russia, so I'm not sure why you think there is Western Propaganda against your country, if you do in fact believe it. Russia is a pretty civilized country as far as the west in concerned. But then again maybe the US is different from Australia.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

Adams_BJ wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Wikipedia wrote:

there you go.

more?
You and the Government tolerate gays? So gays are allowed to be openly gay, which includes being able to talk about their sexuality in private and in public, and are afforded all the same rights as a heterosexual person would expect?
yes you can be openly gay as long as you stop spreading propaganda.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard