bennisboy
+829|6647|Poundland
Friend of a friend. Half murican half something Asian

https://farm7.staticflickr.com/6208/6082343759_4c1682e356_z.jpg

Last edited by bennisboy (2013-07-24 14:47:26)

my friend's friend friend's band   
mega che galagaa
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6753|Toronto, ON

bennisboy wrote:

Not a fan of the face.  Looks like she smelled dog shit.
Alpha as fuck.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6753|Toronto, ON

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

...i'm just laughing at nyte's failed alpha status....
I'm still not quite sure who associated the "alpha" word with me.  Is it from the "I r smarter, richer, stronger" comment from months back?

I'm just gonna play along with it though.
Alpha as fuck.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

Nyte wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Not a fan of the face.  Looks like she smelled dog shit.
lol
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

thank you kim, and bennis
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

Japanese Fantasy Samurai movie starring Keenue Reeves. Sounds terrible but at least you know there will be an Asian sex scene.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
at least keanu has asian in him
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255
looks like a shitty combination of the last samurai, pirates of the caribbean, and kill bill. some of the scenes are literal copies.

and that weird troll fight-scene is a bit 'mines of moria'.

christ film-makers are running out of ideas.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255

Nyte wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

I'm still not quite sure who associated the "alpha" word with me.  Is it from the "I r smarter, richer, stronger" comment from months back?

except you are none of those things, except maybe stronger, in which case... gj. counts for a lot. i bet benching the gf you impress with your strength has an easy handicap with those A-cup titties.

btw did i ever forget to mention i saw her on a bukkake video? that bitch took a mandingo. etc.etc. yawn.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6714|Purplicious Wisconsin
Are running out of ideas? I thought they ran out a long time ago.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England
Spent my afternoon in Flushing. Mac would've jizzed in his shorts.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

Whenever I hear about Flushing I think of Fran Drescher.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6753|Toronto, ON

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

...except you are none of those things...
Says you.
Alpha as fuck.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
how come you didnt get a girl with bigger rack nyte
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255

Nyte wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Says you.
i'm better educated than you and trust-funded. since you brought it up.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6753|Toronto, ON

Cybargs wrote:

how come you didnt get a girl with bigger rack nyte
It's quite a long story actually:

Basically, I was always the guy that didn't want a relationship and more interested in "going with the flow" if you know what I mean.  I've had my fair share of types of women (I've copulated with 6, each one being quite different from the next):
- A Caucasian fling I met at a club which became a casual thing, she had a case of yellow fever (attracted to Asians) so I just went for it.  We did the nasty only a few times before she left for a serious relationship.  She was fairly curvy but didn't have a particularly attractive face, your average "clubbing" girl look.  Probably a C-cup.
- An Asian party girl visiting from HK.  Met her through mutual friends at a Karaoke.  Drove her home drunk (both of us, I know, it was stupid of me to drive drunk).  Stayed over and had sex.  One night thing.  She was an average girl with above-average rack (B-cup maybe?).  Sadly enough she had a boyfriend at the time too.  They broke up later for different reasons.
- An Asian vietnamese girl who grew up here.  I had a FWB relationship with her for about 4 months before it became 'toxic'.  I ended things with her because she was getting too attached and I had no inclination to be with her.  She had a fucked up past involving grow-operations which I did not want to be associated with.  She was either A-Cup or B-Cup.
- Another Asian girl who ended up becoming my ex.  Went out for about a year.  Met her online actually on POF.  Broke up after she left for Taiwan because long distance is for losers.  She had C-cups and was very curvy but also short.  She was 5'0 if I recall.  Half vietnamese/chinese.
- A crazy fucked up Caucasian emo girl.  Met her on OKC.  What a fucking mistake.  I had sex with her on the first date when she asked if I wanted to check out her cosplay costumes.  I stupidly said yes, went to her apartment, and yeah.  I don't think she's had a BF before or something and she was also raped when she was 13 by her DAD.  But damn, she ended up being super clingy and wanting to be with me ALL THE FUCKING TIME.  She was also very curvy but not sexy curvy.  More like cute curvy (as in she had a bit of meat but definitely not fat).  Ended things with her because I said I needed space and worked too much to have a stable relationship.
- Around this time, I was about to go back to being those bachelors who just work during the day and have casual relationships during the night when a girl messaged me on POF.  Fast forward the trips to Bahamas, Asia, NYC, cruise trips, and 8 months later we are official.  Weird, she definitely isn't the greatest looker out of my conquests (the Asian vietnamese grow op girl takes the cake) and not the curviest (the first girl I ever fucked) but she's the most caring, down-to-earth, thoughtful, "gives-me-space", intellectual, good family background, girl I've ever been with.  She isn't the greatest in bed since I'm only her second guy so it's a learning experience.

That's basically the story.  So I never really "looked" for big racks.  I just happen to stumble on random relationships here and there and some may or may not have "big racks".  Personally though, I like B-cups the most.  I'm hoping when she pops a kid her A's become B's.
Alpha as fuck.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

An Asian vietnamese girl who grew up here.  I had a FWB relationship with her for about 4 months before it became 'toxic'.  I ended things with her because she was getting too attached and I had no inclination to be with her.  She had a fucked up past involving grow-operations which I did not want to be associated with.
She sounds like she needs to be rescued. I would have rescued the shit out of her. Post a picture of this one.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6753|Toronto, ON

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Says you.
i'm better educated than you and trust-funded. since you brought it up.
I grew my money from nothing (immigrant parents) except for hard work and investment gambling.  I'm not going to throw numbers around but I'm fairly confident my portfolio is comparable to your "trust-fund".

Better educated != more intelligent.  There are tons of morons who get into Oxford.  A measure of intelligence can be quantified only so far.  While you may be able to discuss Nietzsche works on hours end (which I can too, but that's not the point), I can design a microprocessor that can control my house lights.
Alpha as fuck.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

Nyte wrote:

While you may be able to discuss Nietzsche works on hours end (which I can too, but that's not the point),
What do you think of Nietzsche's theory on the role of resentment in the formation of Christianity?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

Nyte wrote:

There are tons of morons who get into Oxford.
name one
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6753|Toronto, ON

Macbeth wrote:

An Asian vietnamese girl who grew up here.  I had a FWB relationship with her for about 4 months before it became 'toxic'.  I ended things with her because she was getting too attached and I had no inclination to be with her.  She had a fucked up past involving grow-operations which I did not want to be associated with.
She sounds like she needs to be rescued. I would have rescued the shit out of her. Post a picture of this one.
I used M$ paint to remove her identity since she is still a good friend of mine.

https://imgur.com/ORfIyA6
Alpha as fuck.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

Speaking of Vietnamese, this is Katsuni. Half Vietnamese, half French.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fb/Katsuni_2010.jpg
https://www.clicanoo.re/IMG/jpg/Katsuni_fly_1.jpg
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

Nyte wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

I used M$ paint to remove her identity since she is still a good friend of mine.

https://i.imgur.com/ORfIyA6.png
is this a joke?
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6753|Toronto, ON

Macbeth wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

is this a joke?
What did you expect?  A grade A model?
Alpha as fuck.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard