Announcement

Major changes have been made site wide. If you experience problems, please send tazz. a PM.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|4849|London, England
metro usually is defined by the city itself and the immediate commuting area around it. Metropolitan New York usually encompasses NYC, southwestern Connecticut, Westchester, Long Island, and northern New Jersey. An Urban area would be the places where you have densely packed housing, apartment buildings, and most of the jobs etc.

Last edited by Jay (2013-08-28 09:10:55)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,046|6113|Little Bentcock
In NSW Jord, you can't register your car without CTP, which is compulsory third party. Which is what Dilbutt said. IT may just be called something different in SA, or he has simplified it.

http://www.greenslips.com.au/about-gree … vered.html

Here you go.

Last edited by Adams_BJ (2013-08-28 18:27:39)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,790|5597|eXtreme to the maX
In mighty SA it comes with the rego, at a fixed price, its not bought from an insurer individually.
http://www.allianz.com.au/greenslip-ctp … greenslips

Also WA, seems to come with the rego there.
http://www.icwa.wa.gov.au/mvpi/ctp/mvpi … _ctp.shtml

Bear in mind that generally:
"If the vehicle is unlicensed or there are breaches of the CTP Policy, the Insurance Commission may seek to recover from the uninsured/negligent owner and or driver the money it has paid to the injured party."

Being drunk or blatantly reckless would generally be a breach of CTP policy, and any personal comprehensive, third party damage etc insurance policy.
Aus insurers will generally match UK no-claims discount, if you have one.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
tuckergustav
...
+1,590|5404|...

double the fun
...
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+2,014|6262|USA

https://i.imgur.com/31SmIM1.png

Vegeta, look! Twins...

https://i.imgur.com/QKHM0Kj.jpg
tuckergustav
...
+1,590|5404|...

https://i.qkme.me/35c32v.jpg
...
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+665|5781|Washington St.
god be with you if you use a mouse and it goes off the screen when you're going for a corner one

http://oos.moxiecode.com/js_webgl/xwing/index.html
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+2,014|6262|USA

Fuck that chase cam and its sloth-like reflexes and fuck not being able to switch to first-person to avoid it.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+665|5781|Washington St.
jeez newb it's just a flash game, it's not...



...Prometheus







my best:

https://i.imgur.com/lzjDPN2.jpg
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,726|6228|Oxferd Ohire

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Fuck that chase cam and its sloth-like reflexes and fuck not being able to switch to first-person to avoid it.
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
jord
Member
+2,382|6169|The North, beyond the wall.

Dilbert_X wrote:

In mighty SA it comes with the rego, at a fixed price, its not bought from an insurer individually.
http://www.allianz.com.au/greenslip-ctp … greenslips

Also WA, seems to come with the rego there.
http://www.icwa.wa.gov.au/mvpi/ctp/mvpi … _ctp.shtml

Bear in mind that generally:
"If the vehicle is unlicensed or there are breaches of the CTP Policy, the Insurance Commission may seek to recover from the uninsured/negligent owner and or driver the money it has paid to the injured party."

Being drunk or blatantly reckless would generally be a breach of CTP policy, and any personal comprehensive, third party damage etc insurance policy.
Aus insurers will generally match UK no-claims discount, if you have one.
Yeah I did have a quick look when I was in Perth and that seemed to be the case. In Adelaide now but I'm not sure if I'm gonna get a car yet, I can do up to 3 months on my UK license before I've gotta pay the fee to convert it to the Aus one. See how it goes, a lot of jobs do ask if you have your own transport so I'm kinda 50/50 on it at the moment.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6156|NT, like Mick Dundee

wait the fuq Jord...

You move to Aus?
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+2,014|6262|USA

pirana6 wrote:

god force be with you if you use a mouse and it goes off the screen when you're going for a corner one

http://oos.moxiecode.com/js_webgl/xwing/index.html
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5034|Toronto
Un-ban Macbeth. This place has become unbearable to read.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,726|6228|Oxferd Ohire

Pochsy wrote:

Un-ban Macbeth.
and tell me his twitter
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+791|6175|United States of America

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Fuck that chase cam and its sloth-like reflexes and fuck not being able to switch to first-person to avoid it.
Faux-chase cam, since whenever you go down it still shows you from above so you have no idea how close you are to the ground.
Cisse
Member
+63|3860
but you can't even hit the ground?
pooppooppooppoophttps://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n223/Samtheman53/Sigs/6z8doqc.gif
jord
Member
+2,382|6169|The North, beyond the wall.

Flecco wrote:

wait the fuq Jord...

You move to Aus?
I went travelling around Thailand/Cambodia and when my funds started running low I figured Aus would be a good place to remedy that. It's not been the case so far but I've been here just under a month. Fucking abo's man.
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+2,014|6262|USA

Pochsy wrote:

This place has become unbearable to read.
I predict that in the final days, the last refuge of BF2S will be AU chats.
Cisse
Member
+63|3860
https://i.imgur.com/PDzNQWU.png
pooppooppooppoophttps://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n223/Samtheman53/Sigs/6z8doqc.gif
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,790|5597|eXtreme to the maX

jord wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

In mighty SA it comes with the rego, at a fixed price, its not bought from an insurer individually.
http://www.allianz.com.au/greenslip-ctp … greenslips

Also WA, seems to come with the rego there.
http://www.icwa.wa.gov.au/mvpi/ctp/mvpi … _ctp.shtml

Bear in mind that generally:
"If the vehicle is unlicensed or there are breaches of the CTP Policy, the Insurance Commission may seek to recover from the uninsured/negligent owner and or driver the money it has paid to the injured party."

Being drunk or blatantly reckless would generally be a breach of CTP policy, and any personal comprehensive, third party damage etc insurance policy.
Aus insurers will generally match UK no-claims discount, if you have one.
Yeah I did have a quick look when I was in Perth and that seemed to be the case. In Adelaide now but I'm not sure if I'm gonna get a car yet, I can do up to 3 months on my UK license before I've gotta pay the fee to convert it to the Aus one. See how it goes, a lot of jobs do ask if you have your own transport so I'm kinda 50/50 on it at the moment.
I don't think temporary residents/holiday-makers need to convert their license at alll.
For one thing they'll cut up your UK license when you convert. They didn't cut up mine but the woman at the desk was retarded.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,790|5597|eXtreme to the maX

jord wrote:

Flecco wrote:

wait the fuq Jord...

You move to Aus?
I went travelling around Thailand/Cambodia and when my funds started running low I figured Aus would be a good place to remedy that. It's not been the case so far but I've been here just under a month. Fucking abo's man.
Should be some harvest jobs going about now.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
jord
Member
+2,382|6169|The North, beyond the wall.

Dilbert_X wrote:

jord wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

In mighty SA it comes with the rego, at a fixed price, its not bought from an insurer individually.
http://www.allianz.com.au/greenslip-ctp … greenslips

Also WA, seems to come with the rego there.
http://www.icwa.wa.gov.au/mvpi/ctp/mvpi … _ctp.shtml

Bear in mind that generally:
"If the vehicle is unlicensed or there are breaches of the CTP Policy, the Insurance Commission may seek to recover from the uninsured/negligent owner and or driver the money it has paid to the injured party."

Being drunk or blatantly reckless would generally be a breach of CTP policy, and any personal comprehensive, third party damage etc insurance policy.
Aus insurers will generally match UK no-claims discount, if you have one.
Yeah I did have a quick look when I was in Perth and that seemed to be the case. In Adelaide now but I'm not sure if I'm gonna get a car yet, I can do up to 3 months on my UK license before I've gotta pay the fee to convert it to the Aus one. See how it goes, a lot of jobs do ask if you have your own transport so I'm kinda 50/50 on it at the moment.
I don't think temporary residents/holiday-makers need to convert their license at alll.
For one thing they'll cut up your UK license when you convert. They didn't cut up mine but the woman at the desk was retarded.
Yeah I think that was for WA, SA it's fine:

http://www.sa.gov.au/subject/Transport% … as+licence

Although it says to carry your visa with you as well as your foreign license if you drive, which isn't possible since the visa is electronic and I have no documentation for it. I'll cross that bridge if and when I come to it.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,279|6207

jord wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

jord wrote:


Yeah I did have a quick look when I was in Perth and that seemed to be the case. In Adelaide now but I'm not sure if I'm gonna get a car yet, I can do up to 3 months on my UK license before I've gotta pay the fee to convert it to the Aus one. See how it goes, a lot of jobs do ask if you have your own transport so I'm kinda 50/50 on it at the moment.
I don't think temporary residents/holiday-makers need to convert their license at alll.
For one thing they'll cut up your UK license when you convert. They didn't cut up mine but the woman at the desk was retarded.
Yeah I think that was for WA, SA it's fine:

http://www.sa.gov.au/subject/Transport% … as+licence

Although it says to carry your visa with you as well as your foreign license if you drive, which isn't possible since the visa is electronic and I have no documentation for it. I'll cross that bridge if and when I come to it.
youre white coppers will treat you alright.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,790|5597|eXtreme to the maX

jord wrote:

Although it says to carry your visa with you as well as your foreign license if you drive, which isn't possible since the visa is electronic and I have no documentation for it. I'll cross that bridge if and when I come to it.
Just a printout should be OK, you must have something?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2022 Jeff Minard