Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4253
have a few drinks, but don't get drunk or knock your immune system. the ones to watch with alcohol are metronidazole and amoxicillin. i literally puked my guts up and lost all self-control after drinking about 2 beers on metronidazole. complete black-out.
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3959|SL,UT

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

ATG currently has 5,233 karma
and?

i currently have 5,829 karma. except i don't, and A2TG2 currently has 42 karma. mods allowed atg to conduct a wholesale personal attack on me for something i posted on facebook.

big fucking deal, except the karma for burnzz was given and accepted more as semi personal PM's, and karma for atg was given as a "get out of jail free" card.

atg was (and is) a deranged git of a man who fathered 72 children from his first cousin, and i am a person that accepted a lot of bf2s user accounts at face value and thought that mods would moderate sphincters and assholes like atg and his posh british brethren.

my bad.

i created a photography forum that flopped, i shared thoughts and feelings that my employers would fire me for, i gave and took advice for the one art form (photography) that i fealt confident in, and i had an eight year old account banned because i acted like the same kind of rectum of the people who attacked me for shits, giggles, and political points.

really? unnamednoobie should never have been made a moderator on this forum, i should have realized the downhill descent when he was. uzique should not have been given free reign, i should have realized the downhill descent when he was.

i should have left when my eight year old account was banned, but i am too stupid to realize that this is not my online home, and mods will never enforce the posted rules. if they did, they would have to ban themselves. stupid fuckers, their promotion allowed them to pick and choose, not be bothered by the facts.

i don't understand how androoz is beaten by the banhammer when a hemorrhoid with a british accent is allowed all out assault on a user base on his ninth account.

but then again, this is my second third account and i haz only eight karmaz. modz R leet, and get to pick and chooz.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6105|eXtreme to the maX

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

sure beats the usual cum-swap snowball going on around here between roc/dilbert/em/cybargs/rukus. those guys karma-wank each other over every single post they make about me. it's like a bunch of sniggering teenagers. then they get nyte to come in and 'go hard' on me. it's all very homoerotic. sad sad little boys.
Why do you have to relate everything to penises and semen?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

Wow, burnzz, how did a post of ATG's karma for lolz suddenly become about you? You also act like losing your old account was through no effort on your part...
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6621|Little Bentcock
Have you ever looked at a camel and wanted to fuck it?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4253

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Wow, burnzz, how did a post of ATG's karma for lolz suddenly become about you? You also act like losing your old account was through no effort on your part...
see my other posts about denial. burnzz obviously has a mental black-out about every time he has been drunk and ruined/locked/deleted threads, or acted like a baby throwing a tantrum. he blames everyone but himself. he harbors irrational hatreds for people that have done nothing to him. the toxic ATG hatred quickly spread to macbeth for all of a week, remember? just because macbeth said "he liked ATG" (in as few words). burnzz has lost it.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-07-20 04:48:05)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4253

Dilbert_X wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

sure beats the usual cum-swap snowball going on around here between roc/dilbert/em/cybargs/rukus. those guys karma-wank each other over every single post they make about me. it's like a bunch of sniggering teenagers. then they get nyte to come in and 'go hard' on me. it's all very homoerotic. sad sad little boys.
because i find the way you snigger and karma people quite homoerotic, or at least very school-boyish and kind of faggish (in the public school sense, as i'm sure you can appreciate, right).

i have a girlfriend. i always have had girlfriends. you are single. you are the one that sniggers and 'right on' other dudes that say things complimentary to your own petty hatreds. who is giving off creepier homo vibes? i submit it is you. when your mother passes you're going to become a full-scale fairy, dressing in her clothes and requesting to be called 'dilbretta'.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6684|United States of America

Adams_BJ wrote:

Have you ever looked at a camel and wanted to fuck it?
Camel, no. Now some statues... dayum gurl
Roc18
`
+655|5790|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

because i find the way you snigger and karma people quite homoerotic, or at least very school-boyish and kind of faggish (in the public school sense, as i'm sure you can appreciate, right).

i have a girlfriend. i always have had girlfriends. you are single. you are the one that sniggers and 'right on' other dudes that say things complimentary to your own petty hatreds. who is giving off creepier homo vibes? i submit it is you. when your mother passes you're going to become a full-scale fairy, dressing in her clothes and requesting to be called 'dilbretta'.
>snigger
Cisse
+63|4368
is assassins creed 3 good?
pooppooppooppoophttps://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n223/Samtheman53/Sigs/6z8doqc.gif
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Doesn't really compare with having a fixation on giving blowjobs though, bit strange for a man really.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6773|Noizyland

Fucking earthquakes.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5177|Sydney
Just now? In Christchurch again?
Jaekus
+957|5177|Sydney
All I've got from ABC so far is: BREAKING NEWS Magnitude 6.9 earthquake strikes New Zealand, no immediate reports of damage
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715
US navy almost bombed the great barrier reef
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Jaekus
+957|5177|Sydney
Saw that too. Between the US Navy, federal & state governments and mining companies the reef is becoming more and more fucked. Such a shame.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Why won't anyone think of the profits?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

Okay what happened to the Asian thread?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

Complaints that it looked a bit too jail-baity. I agreed. Don't want to scrub out my PC when I visit BF2S.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

You didn't have to delete the whole thing.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

What, all five posts?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

Why was 2.0 closed?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

I don't know, I didn't close it.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

Could you reopen it?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

There's no content worth saving. Make a 4.0 if you want but keep it clean.

e: If you mean the 2.0 thread, no...spending time cleaning a fetish thread would give me the heebie jeebies.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard