Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3961|SL,UT

home is where the heart is

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4031/4673327992_7b2c43f879_b.jpg
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6313

nice "seat belt" for your BBQ
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6718|Riva, MD
How do you know if your gallbladder is messed up?

For the past week everything I eat takes forever to digest and I get a lot of heartburn.  I think the movie theater popcorn brought it on but the problem isn't going away and I ended up throwing up this morning.  It also has been affecting my mood because I can't eat anything and I've been having full-blown anxiety attacks lasting several hours the past two nights at work
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6686|United States of America
Are you certain you know what the gallbladder does?
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6718|Riva, MD
No, but I know that it gets pissed off and stops working when you eat lots of shitty food
CC-Marley
+407|6830
If your body isn't digesting food it is not good. Honestly, an acquaintance/regular customer of mine said non digestion of his food is what made him go to the Doctor. It turned out that has lung cancer. Just saying. If it continues go see your Doctor.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

_j5689_ wrote:

For the past week everything I eat takes forever to digest and I get a lot of heartburn.  I think the movie theater popcorn brought it on but the problem isn't going away and I ended up throwing up this morning.  It also has been affecting my mood because I can't eat anything and I've been having full-blown anxiety attacks lasting several hours the past two nights at work
When my gallbladder was messed up, I didn't know about it until it was killing me. I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's something else. Reevaluate your diet, exercise and sleep schedule and go see a doctor.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX

_j5689_ wrote:

Could jsut be stress.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6718|Riva, MD
I have been under a LOT of stress at the job lately.  Haven't been able to hang out with my friends or figure out way to unwind when I get home either.  Everything is always worrying about going back to work and being caught in the endless grind
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255
heroin works wonders for clearing out bowel movements. i specifically recommend developing an addiction and then immediately withdrawing. your rectum will be in paradise.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6475|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Allright! This piece of '80s classics is on TV tonight!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092240/?ref_=sr_1
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

_j5689_ wrote:

I have been under a LOT of stress at the job lately.  Haven't been able to hang out with my friends or figure out way to unwind when I get home either.  Everything is always worrying about going back to work and being caught in the endless grind
What is it exactly that you do...
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock
He does blood stuff for animals
bennisboy
+829|6647|Poundland
Nobody bothering with July chat?
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5037|Massachusetts, USA
Should probably just do a BF2S chats at this point.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5544|Toronto
Currently hunting for an apartment with the girlfriend, and have only been able to get a viewing for 1 place. The rest get rented the second the listing goes up it seems. We call the moment we see them, the day they are posted, and are told 'already leased'. We're not even in the low-end cheap places that everyone grabs at. It is a nice neighborhood however. Annex for those in TO.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Roc18
`
+655|5792|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

UnkleRukus wrote:

Should probably just do a BF2S chats at this point.
lol

Last edited by Roc18 (2013-07-01 14:56:03)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255

Pochsy wrote:

Currently hunting for an apartment with the girlfriend, and have only been able to get a viewing for 1 place. The rest get rented the second the listing goes up it seems. We call the moment we see them, the day they are posted, and are told 'already leased'. We're not even in the low-end cheap places that everyone grabs at. It is a nice neighborhood however. Annex for those in TO.
perhaps they hear your age/student status and make excuses? some estate agents will do that.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6740|Toronto | Canada

its a fairly studenty area - its where ive lived the past 2 years as well. about to start my house hunt soon too
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5544|Toronto
It's not even as though we have a conversation, really. I'll ask if the place is available, and they say it's not. They hear maybe 2 sentences out of me, so unless I actually sound like a student I don't know how they'd discriminate. I think it's just bad luck at this point.

There should be a bunch of places going up over the next week. 2 months notice that the apartment will be vacated will start now, so we're hopeful to get a September lease.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard