please don't
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6744|Toronto, ON

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

please don't
Too late.

From user lithiumcactus:

Hey man, this is gonna sound a little weird but bear with me.

I met this girl on Oasiz a few weeks back and I've chatted to her a few times. Complete nerd girl and has a pretty wicked sense of humor, which I kinda like. As luck would have it, she's pretty close to me. she's sent me a few pics and I chatted with her once on skype. well, I decided I wanted to find out a little more on this girl and after doing a quick search with one of the usernames she likes, I pulled up your conversation on The BF2s girl-problems thread. I saw the pic and followed a few of the links and this is the same girl. Needless to say, I'm a little surprised. So I figured i'd create an account to see if you could give me any details on this chick. Not trying to be creepy but if she's done the same thing to other people, I want to know what I might be getting into if I continue talking to her.

You said you went on the first date and that was alright. I noticed you also mentioned a second date you were going to try for. Did you ever do it? How'd it turn out? Sorry to be so forward but I'd rather know if she's involved with somebody else. It sounded like you have a pretty steady head on your shoulders so I don't think I have to worry about the typical bullshit "this bitch is mine!" business. I'm just trying to gather info, which I think you can appreciate.

Oh and she told me she works for the Canadian government doing super secret stuff. Weird, huh?

hit me back and maybe we can get to the bottom of this insanity

LC
Alpha as fuck.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6744|Toronto, ON
And here was my reply to this users message:

I've moved on from her.  Here's a message she sent to me just last weekend:

[11/24/2012 10:17:52 AM] Das Beast: Hey! If you ever see this, send me a message. I wanted to say hi, explain and apologize. I left a lot of gaps and with reason. I remember when we last spoke, you mentioned that you did a search on me and you had questions concerning those things.

I gave vague answers, I didn't want to get into details.

I don't keep a lot of friends, I have a lot of online acquaintances, mostly from the gaming community (Rp and console/PC).  Even then, those people don’t even know who I am.

So, let me open up a little up and clarify. I have two Facebook accounts, one for friends and one for family. Simply because the banter me and my friends get into can be offensive and I have enough respect for my family not to expose them to the usage of foul language and internet slang. Also, it lets my friends know the boundaries between my life and my online life. Perhaps, I’ve spent too much time on 4chan. Same thing with my Skype, one is for friends and the other is for online gaming, since I no longer use msn because of the crap updates. My tumblr was a new account (I never had one prior), not even 3 months old. I filled it with childish crap. I always say I’m taken, even when I’m not. It detours the guys that harass me. I have one model mayhem profile and one old account that got broken into that I closed down. As for my FB information, I put up false info in the account I use for “friends”, because I’ve had stalkers in the past or people that become obsessed with me, trying to search me up and even had people show up at my house. Hence, the false information. I will be honest, some red flags went up when you told me you searched for me online etc. It made me feel uncomfortable. But, I suppose that’s what people do now and that’s the new norm. No offence to you. Anyways, sorry for the rant.

I have endometriosis; it has caused endometrial cancer in me. I did attend culinary school, after finishing High School.  But, I never graduated from the course because my health wasn’t doing too good. I started modeling when I was a child; I had one of those mothers that pushed me into everything. I don’t like using the word nerd, because it’s not that special that I’m a female that has interests in games and comics. It’s what I grew up with.  As for RP, it’s my outlet and I’m not ashamed of it. It’s a character I built from the very first D&D campaign played when I was a kid. Hey, I did warn you that I was a geek. I used to be very active in the beginning on 4chan, but now, it’s just harmless lurking and I never used a trip. I do work for the government.  As for relationships, I only had one real one. I got hurt pretty bad, I never wanted to date ever again. It was an embarrassing situation for me and I was in denial. It took a while for me to come to terms and move on. I’ve finally began to heal. I apologize if I led you on, I thought I was ready, but I wasn’t and it was too soon for me. As for the white-gold band I wear, it belonged to my grandmother who passed away.  I started wearing it when I was dating my fiancée, because I didn’t want a big diamond and it has meaning to me. I will sometimes switch which hand the ring is on, because it hasn’t been sized and one hand tends to swell or shrink more than the other, so to avoid having it fall off. I’ll slip it on my right hand (the bigger size of my body) when it gets cold outside. My phone was really shit, that wasn’t a lie. Good for nothing wind network. Also, I was working a lot too and you cannot take cell phones with you and it’s usually in remote areas that has shitty coverage. I won’t lie; I’m not a huge texter either or even a phone person. After being alone for so long, you just get used to it and you have to get back into the social game and it’s not easy. I honestly can say I wasn’t really ready for it. But, my friend said I should try POF and it was a weird experience for me, the first and the last. I think you’re really cool, sorry for the awkward date. I’m in Korea and well for the most part. Not sure what I’m going to do afterwards.  I just wanted to clear the air on some things and answer some questions you may have had.

Please be well! And good luck on that search, if you ever get Dark Souls for the PC we should play. Cheers!
Alpha as fuck.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6623|949

is das beast her name or yours?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
i don't find it unbelievable that a psychotic internet-dwelling cosplay goth managed to snare a few gaming nerds from a shared community. it's an odd coincidence, but not unbelievable. losers tend to fall for the crazy oddballs in droves. but what i do find unbelievable is the way you carry off this pretty loser-ish behaviour with a total 'i'm a winner at everything' swagger. the fuck is a dude in his 20's doing on online dating? looking at weird goth deviant-art chicks? especially an asian male, with "lots of money and a prestigious post"? you should be rolling in chicks. not scouring online dating for the weirdest chicks imaginable, and then having to ask the advice of a gaming forum. totally not #winning, brah
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6623|949

haha im well versed in calisthenics too! hahaha dude you are trolling for sure
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6744|Toronto, ON

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

is das beast her name or yours?
Hers.
Alpha as fuck.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6744|Toronto, ON

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Pullup contest.  I will pump out 15-15-15 before most military men can pump out 5-5-5.  I will even post a video.
Alpha as fuck.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6744|Toronto, ON

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i don't find it unbelievable that a psychotic internet-dwelling cosplay goth managed to snare a few gaming nerds from a shared community. it's an odd coincidence, but not unbelievable. losers tend to fall for the crazy oddballs in droves. but what i do find unbelievable is the way you carry off this pretty loser-ish behaviour with a total 'i'm a winner at everything' swagger. the fuck is a dude in his 20's doing on online dating? looking at weird goth deviant-art chicks? especially an asian male, with "lots of money and a prestigious post"? you should be rolling in chicks. not scouring online dating for the weirdest chicks imaginable, and then having to ask the advice of a gaming forum. totally not #winning, brah
I didn't scour it, I was there for free poon.  She was just an offbeat one because I actually liked her interests... until I found out she was crazy.
Alpha as fuck.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6623|949

Nyte wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Pullup contest.  I will pump out 15-15-15 before most military men can pump out 5-5-5.  I will even post a video.
no need.  I think you're the only one that finds that to be awesome.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6744|Toronto, ON

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

I never said I was a winner at everything.  If you want me to be straight-up, I'll go right out and say I'm an average joe who has a higher than average tendency to argue things in my favor but not necessarily win at the things I'm arguing about.

I will say that I actually do have tons of hobbies with significant vested time and resources in each.  Life is all about experiencing shit.  An... "awakening" I had when I had a near-death experience in a car-crash 3.5 years ago.
Alpha as fuck.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
lol you made a post saying you are 'superior to me in every way' when i said your "asia trip" thread came across as more 'look at me! look at my life!' showboating. but ya you are average. tell me about it.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6744|Toronto, ON

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

lol you made a post saying you are 'superior to me in every way' when i said your "asia trip" thread came across as more 'look at me! look at my life!' showboating. but ya you are average. tell me about it.
That's the whole point of YouTube.
Alpha as fuck.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
ya but you know nobody here was talking about that. it was the fact you suddenly returned here and posted 95% about yourself in self-congratulatory tones. that's why my post said "i would be into this video if it wasn't just another example of your narcissism". because - literally - all you did the first few days after your return was talk about yourself, in a laudatory manner. when you are markedly not 'superior' to me or anyone else. scrub.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6744|Toronto, ON

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

ya but you know nobody here was talking about that. it was the fact you suddenly returned here and posted 95% about yourself in self-congratulatory tones. that's why my post said "i would be into this video if it wasn't just another example of your narcissism". because - literally - all you did the first few days after your return was talk about yourself, in a laudatory manner. when you are markedly not 'superior' to me or anyone else. scrub.
It's not narcissism, it's...

Ah fuck it.  I'm too old for this shit.
Alpha as fuck.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
except you undermine your trolling attempts here when we know you had a genuine 'girl problem' over some desperate cosplay goth
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6744|Toronto, ON

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

except you undermine your trolling attempts here when we know you had a genuine 'girl problem' over some desperate cosplay goth
She was hot.  And had C-cups.  That's all I needed.
Alpha as fuck.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
lol ffs
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6730|Toronto | Canada

on the scale of asians in toronto... she looked pretty mediocre.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6744|Toronto, ON

Winston_Churchill wrote:

on the scale of asians in toronto... she looked pretty mediocre.
She was Blasian.  On the scale of Blasians in toronto... she looked definitely above mediocre:

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/40 … #/26248944
Alpha as fuck.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6730|Toronto | Canada

i saw that. but still really not doing anything for me. walking around campus i see 100s of her every day
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6144|what

This thread lacks pictures.

I'm looking at you Macbeth to fix this.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Roc18
`
+655|5782|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

AussieReaper wrote:

Well here's a picture of the girl I was talking about earlier that I'm going to hang out with on Saturday. I don't think she'd mind me posting her pic on a website she'll never see in her life.

https://i50.tinypic.com/2h6vkt1.jpg
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708
she has a really squared face.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6144|what

Roc18 wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Well here's a picture of the girl I was talking about earlier that I'm going to hang out with on Saturday. I don't think she'd mind me posting her pic on a website she'll never see in her life.

Tell her she is kawaii and she'll suck your dick.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard