KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

"they don't feel more or less satisfied". you can tell nyte has had many insecure convos with his bed partners asking them if he compares to their friend mandingo from work
That little synopsis by nyte is one of the dumber things I've read. Asians are incapable of human emotion and instead make calculated decisions or have freudian motivations for finding lovers.

You have a pathetic group of acquaintances nyte. Stick to making sniper videos and travel vlogs.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5535|Toronto
I never found the attempts at being overly cute that attractive. Most of the time it's just outright annoying. I don't need my women to giggle after my every sentence to inflate my ego. I am not a funny man.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6659

This should just be the Female discussion thread.   

For example,  the Princess types of whatever ethnicity.   God,  way too much effort to get some...
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

Ilocano wrote:

This should just be the Female discussion thread.   

For example,  the Princess types of whatever ethnicity.   God,  way too much effort to get some...
We have the girl problem thread for that
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5957|London, England

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

remember this thread?

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=132353&p=1
nope
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Brasso
+1,549|6622

the nonexistant one?
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6744|Toronto, ON

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

"they don't feel more or less satisfied". you can tell nyte has had many insecure convos with his bed partners asking them if he compares to their friend mandingo from work
That little synopsis by nyte is one of the dumber things I've read. Asians are incapable of human emotion and instead make calculated decisions or have freudian motivations for finding lovers.

You have a pathetic group of acquaintances nyte. Stick to making sniper videos and travel vlogs.
Then you definitely don't want to hear my synopsis about white women.  I might get banned for that for inciting too much gritty truth.

Welcome to the real world.  Where women don't actually give a shit about your personality.
Alpha as fuck.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

You guys can't see that? It was a thread macbeth posted like 3 years ago. Asian appreciation thread.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6744|Toronto, ON

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

You guys can't see that? It was a thread macbeth posted like 3 years ago. Asian appreciation thread.
It says "Bad Request".
Alpha as fuck.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I remember it and it still comes up in search. FM closed it. Said it was going nowhere. Not sure why your link isn't working.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

Nyte wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Then you definitely don't want to hear my synopsis about white women.  I might get banned for that for inciting too much gritty truth.

Welcome to the real world.  Where women don't actually give a shit about your personality.
Your opinions about white women are perfect for the race relations thread in DST.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

Nyte wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

ive dated a thai/italian and a chinese/taiwanese.  And I've slept with a vietnamese chick.  In addition to loads of 'white women' and a mexican and a south american.  You want to know what my synopsis is?  Chicks are chicks. Herp derp real world gritty truth facts at 11.

remember this post?.  Tell me more about your crazy pr0 girl tips. 

I gave you good advice by the way.

try that link I posted above again.  Maybe take off the page query?

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=132353
13/f/taiwan
+940|5691
It's too funny to watch Nyte carry that ego of his around. All of life secrets, tonight at 10pm featuring Nyte, former amateur-bf2 sniper!

Last edited by 13/f/taiwan (2013-04-18 18:00:48)

13/f/taiwan
+940|5691
I still want to hear his opinions on white women.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=4261667132
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246

Nyte wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

lol. your life sounds like it sucks.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Nyte wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

ive dated a thai/italian and a chinese/taiwanese.  And I've slept with a vietnamese chick.  In addition to loads of 'white women' and a mexican and a south american.  You want to know what my synopsis is?  Chicks are chicks. Herp derp real world gritty truth facts at 11.

lol nyte the fucking pro uses online dating. this fucking guy. what a loser.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
LOL oh fucking shit i remember that anecdote. ahahahahahahaha. she ended up being like this crazy woman who lived about 3 fake lives online, and always dressed up like a goth vampire or something. LOL LOL LOL. nyte is too much. fantasy trading-card games, minor bf2 sniping reputation, dating psychos on online dating.... a true alpha.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

it's kind of pathetic that I remember this banal stuff.  But for some reason it sticks with me.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
oh i can't believe i forgot it. that's a total goldmine. hahaha. this nyte guy is so delusional.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6744|Toronto, ON

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

LOL oh fucking shit i remember that anecdote. ahahahahahahaha. she ended up being like this crazy woman who lived about 3 fake lives online, and always dressed up like a goth vampire or something. LOL LOL LOL. nyte is too much. fantasy trading-card games, minor bf2 sniping reputation, dating psychos on online dating.... a true alpha.
Alphas dabble in everything.  A jack of all trades.  Not a one trick pony.

I forgot to mention the rest of my hobbies which I am well versed at:

- Fencing
- Ring and Bar Gymnastics/Calisthenics
- Jiu-Jitsu
- Boxing
- Volleyball (Indoor and Beach)
- Archery
- Curling
- Texas Hold'Em
- Online gaming of all sorts
- Beer tasting
- EDM and raves
- Performing magic tricks/card tricks
- Collecting decks of playing cards
- Trolling
Alpha as fuck.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
"edm and raves"
"performing magic tricks"

i'm dying

oh wait

trolling
please tell me that whole story about the black goth cosplay chick was a troll. because otherwise i revoke your 'i am superior to you in every way' comment, forever.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
nyte i'm pretty sure you have aspergers dude.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6744|Toronto, ON

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Nyte wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

The second link still doesn't work.
Alpha as fuck.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6744|Toronto, ON

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

"edm and raves"
"performing magic tricks"

i'm dying

oh wait

trolling
please tell me that whole story about the black goth cosplay chick was a troll. because otherwise i revoke your 'i am superior to you in every way' comment, forever.
Nope it's real.  Have a mod confirm my inbox messages received.  Some other user on this forum also knew her and was tracking her down or something.

I can write a sitcom with my life experience.
Alpha as fuck.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard