Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716
you can also maintain the racism in your blood line by dating an afrikaaner.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

Would you guys like me to provide updates to the Asian and Worldstar threads?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716
yes please
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6105|eXtreme to the maX
Well duh
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254

Cybargs wrote:

half of my father's side of the family tree are south africans. they are all racist as fuck, tall, and blonde, that is correct.

dilbert would not stand a chance.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

Dilbert_X wrote:

I'm giving serious consideration to hooking up with an asian chick
- The _X genes are pretty awesome, combining chromosomes with the true master race is a no-brainer
- I like asian food quite a lot
- Asians are hard-working and obedient, I'm dictatorial and lazy - its a perfect fit
- Thanks to extensive time with power tools and firearms my hearing is pretty fucked, their voices don't sound anything like as high-pitched and grating as I remember

Thoughts?
Trollbert.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
dilbert is just being self-deprecrating about the fact that he's nearing an age and a level of social retardation where he's going to have to just cash in his chips whilst he can still maintain an erection and buy some poor asian girl from a background of unbelievable poverty and lack of opportunity, because it's the only category of female that will still have him. dilbert can't exactly go out dating high-flying aussie professional chicks, and then inviting them back 'to his place' after for a 'coffee'. he's stuck in a rut. so he has to make pseudo-racist comments about other races to alleviate his inner-anxiety that he feels about the need to find a mate or be forever alone.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-07-12 03:57:51)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

What about Pascal, Newton and da Vinci? Science idols that were fine without buying or courting a wife.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
you'd really call da vinci a scientist before an artist? i think dilbert would take offense associating such a long-haired hipster with science.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

half of my father's side of the family tree are south africans. they are all racist as fuck, tall, and blonde, that is correct.

im assuming brit descent and not afrikaaner?

both are racist as fuck but worst are afrikaaners. afrikaaners only treated other whites (mainly brits) with respect when the white race needed to "band together" against the natives.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

dilbert is just being self-deprecrating about the fact that he's nearing an age and a level of social retardation where he's going to have to just cash in his chips whilst he can still maintain an erection and buy some poor asian girl from a background of unbelievable poverty and lack of opportunity, because it's the only category of female that will still have him. dilbert can't exactly go out dating high-flying aussie professional chicks, and then inviting them back 'to his place' after for a 'coffee'. he's stuck in a rut. so he has to make pseudo-racist comments about other races to alleviate his inner-anxiety that he feels about the need to find a mate or be forever alone.
You're a lit nerd, not a psychoanalyst.

Nice try though
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254

Dilbert_X wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

You're a lit nerd, not a psychoanalyst.

Nice try though
i'd say roughly 20% of all literary criticism, theory and study involves deep knowledge of freud, jung, lacan, piaget, kristeva etc. i spent a whole term learning psychoanalysis (different from clinical psychology and actual psychiatry, of course; more narrative) from a psychoanalytic expert in lacan. also most of my MA was steeped in the post-oedipal work of deleuze/guattari. most of psychoanalysis crosses over with hegelian dialectic and theories of intellectual history. just a fyi.

and yes, my try was spot on. you are a loser. don't need my own practice and a $3,000 leather couch to figure that out.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-07-12 07:10:39)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254

Cybargs wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

im assuming brit descent and not afrikaaner?

both are racist as fuck but worst are afrikaaners. afrikaaners only treated other whites (mainly brits) with respect when the white race needed to "band together" against the natives.
yeah colonial brit rather than dutch. but they've been there for like 2-3 generations. and whites there tend to gather together and form a 'white mentality', even though the dutchies and boers are way more hardcore. they all live in expensive whites-only settlements with 10-foot barb-wire fences around their swimming pools, etc. and it's not all racist spooks, either: i've heard about several of their friends being car-jacked, kidnapped, killed etc. but that's because of poverty more than race, ofc.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

you'd really call da vinci a scientist before an artist? i think dilbert would take offense associating such a long-haired hipster with science.
But he was a polymath so it's excusable, right?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
i'm not sure dilbert would be into the idea of a part-time engineer who spent most of his days painting women and bible scenes.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

Helen from Big Brother is a cute one.
https://i1.ytimg.com/vi/Sf9qV0bhMHs/hqdefault.jpghttps://www.mjsbigblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Helen1-268x300.jpg

Last edited by Macbeth (2013-07-14 16:37:10)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
jesus fucking christ
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

???

don't go by the screednshot. watch the video

Last edited by Macbeth (2013-07-14 16:49:03)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
is she drunk in that video? or on painkiller pills? she's slurring and sliding all over the place. she's a wreck.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6713|Purplicious Wisconsin
Sorry Macbeth, but that chick is fugly.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

did you watch the video? she looks like any other Korean/Chinese 25+ woman.
Roc18
`
+655|5790|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

War Man wrote:

Sorry Macbeth, but that chick is fugly.

LEL
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

Macbeth wrote:

yeah the buck tooth farmer types.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6713|Purplicious Wisconsin

Macbeth wrote:

Did, still ugly. And no she does not look like any other 25+ Korean/Chinese woman.

Last edited by War Man (2013-07-14 21:33:29)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i'd say roughly 20% of all literary criticism, theory and study involves deep knowledge of freud, jung, lacan, piaget, kristeva etc. i spent a whole term learning psychoanalysis (different from clinical psychology and actual psychiatry, of course; more narrative) from a psychoanalytic expert in lacan. also most of my MA was steeped in the post-oedipal work of deleuze/guattari. most of psychoanalysis crosses over with hegelian dialectic and theories of intellectual history. just a fyi.
You've 'studied' a lot of fiction? So what?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard